Start by marking “Worth The Challenge (Worth It, #3)” as Want to Read:
Worth The Challenge (Worth It, #3)

Worth The Challenge (Worth It #3)

4.01 of 5 stars 4.01  ·  rating details  ·  839 ratings  ·  41 reviews
Together, they’re magic. Now to capture it in a bottle…

Worth It, Book 3

For once in his errant life, Rhett Worth is ready to prove to his older brothers he’s more than good looks and a woman-melting smile. Except he’s screwed up. And it’s about to hit the fan as he prepares to tell them he’s failed to deliver the master perfumer, Michel Durand, to create Worth Luxury’s s
Published October 16th 2012 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Worth The Challenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Worth The Challenge

The Billionaire Wins the Game by Melody AnneMaid for the Billionaire by Ruth CardelloRise of the Billionaire by Ruth CardelloSeptember Again by Hunter S. JonesChasing Justice by Danielle Stewart
Summer List
472nd out of 474 books — 460 voters
Dreams Come True by Bridgitte LesleyBreathing His Air by Debra KaynGame for Marriage by Karen  EricksonArielle by Lilian RobertsAching To Exhale by Debra Kayn
Romance Divas
183rd out of 309 books — 46 voters

More lists with this book...

Stella
Even though Worth the Challenge is the 3rd book in the Worth It series (a contemporary romance series about three dashingly handsome brothers and how they find love), it was my first encounter with the Worth brothers, and oh what an encounter! *dreamy sighs*

This book is Rhett Worth’s story, the youngest of the Worth brothers, the irresponsible playboy one. Or at least that’s the old reputation of his that Rhett is fighting to change by showing the world and his brothers that he has changed his w
Eileen
Rhett's story was nicely done. I was glad to see that he and Gabriella did not follow the path of his older brothers but found their love for one another. Nice twist at the end too. Look forward to the next story.
The Smutty Kitty
As posted on The Smutty Kitty

5 out of 5 Licks

Rhett is my absolute favorite Worth brother. I have been waiting for his story for what seems like forever. Poor Rhett hasn't always been serious about Worth Luxury and even though he's been actually trying to change over the last few years his brothers aren't so quick to believe the change. I love the idea of creating a perfume and a story around it. The idea they come up with is so intriguing I kept trying to imagine the scent in my head while I was
Ashley Lovett anderson
Together, they're magic. Now to capture it in a bottle...
Worth It, Book 3

For once in his errant life, Rhett Worth is ready to prove to his older brothers he's more than good looks and a woman-melting smile. Except he's screwed up. And it's about to hit the fan as he prepares to tell them he's failed to deliver the master perfumer, Michel Durand, to create Worth Luxury's signature scent.

Then salvation walks through the boardroom door, all wrapped up in a petite, seductive package. Gabriella Duran
Ursula
I feel like I waited forever for this book. Rhett caught my attention in book one of the Worth It series. I wondered how he could possibly be redeemed. I posed that very question in my review of Worth the Scandal. My response, from the FABULOUS Ms. Erickson herself, was: “I'm writing Rhett's now - your wanting to know how I'll redeem him made me think, "I hope I don't let her down!" Eeek! Writers are neurotic folks.”

Yeah, I am a bit of a fan girl, I admit it!

Oh those Worth men! They are all so
Heather in FL
Awww, how sweet. We knew Rhett was reforming his playboy, irresponsible days from the last book. It was really nice to see him really care about the company and ultimately really care about the one woman who was perfect for him.

Rhett took on the project of creating a signature scent for Worth. He had contacted and thought he had a verbal agreement with a renowned perfumer, but when it came time to actually get to work on it, Michel Durand could not be reached. Fortuitously, his daughter, who had
Guilty Pleasures
Slick's review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

5 Stars

I’ve been waiting for Rhett Worth’s book, as much as I’ve enjoyed the first two books in this series there’s always been something that’s drawn me to Rhett. I don’t think it’s his bad boy reputation, I think it was because I knew that something bigger was lurking behind it. I also knew that when he met his match, he’d fall hard and fast. Those that fight it the most usually do and Karen did not disappoint. I’d also like to point out th
Martha
Rhett Worth was the youngest of three brothers. He also had a reputation for being a screw up and a reputation as being a ladies' man. His brother Alexander tried to encourage him to grow up. Hunter, his other brother, felt he would never grow up and often expressed his feeling so Rhett. Finally Rhett decides he needs to start being more responsible and less of a playboy so he moves back to New York from LA to become the head of a new division in the family business. Enter Gabriella. She's young ...more
Brandy Dorsch
have a soft spot for bad boys and rebel children. Rhett fits both those descriptions very well. He is the rapscallion brother that seems to get away with just doing little to nothing. Alex finally gives him a chance to have some responsibility in the form of developing a new perfume line. Two months in to the development and he has nothing to show for it. The man he had chosen as the designer for the perfume has failed to commit and he doesn't know what to do.

Gabriella Durand is hoping that Rhe
SERIESous Book Reviews
My rating is a 4.5 but I decided to bump it up to a 5 because this is my favourite of the three.

I really enjoyed this one. I always have a soft-spot for reformed playboys like Rhett so I came into this one with high expectations and I'm happy to say I wasn't disappointed.

The chemistry between Ella and Rhett was awesome. I'm not a fan of love at first sight books (which slightly irked me about the other two) but I felt that with these two it started out as more of an attraction and then grew into
Donna
Rhett Worth the youngest of the Worth brothers has a reputation for being a bad boy party animal. Now he is trying to change his ways and grow up. Alex, older brother and CEO, has given Rhett a chance to create a line of perfumes for the company. He has been wooing Michel Durand world premier perfumer to create his scent. Durand ends up a no show and Rhett is about to be declared a screw up yet again. Enter Gabriella Durand, Michel Durand's daughter and a darn good perfumer in her own right but ...more
Amanda Sheila
Okay, I was expecting something big just like the first book of Worth It series, Alex's story. But it's like the quality went downhill after Hunter's story..

In both previous books, Rhett seems like a very fun guy. Laid back and very charming. But I didn't really feel it in this book. He's 'normal' and I didn't really fond of him.

It's like Miss Karen forgot to put spice here and there so the book fell flat.

And the surprise at the ending, definitely caught me off guard. I was expecting an entir
Laura Gaudin
I couldn't wait for this book to come out, and I was NOT disappointed as I could not put it down. The chemistry between Rhett and Ella sizzled, and it so made you want Rhett and Ella to succeed in their quest for the fragrance. The only thing I would have liked in the story line was how the family reacted when they found out that Rhett had entangled himself with Ella-since they expected him to be the playboy.
Keep bringing on more books Karen!!!
Silviene
WAW is the first thing that comes to my mind, Wort the Challenge is the best book in the series Worth. Its sexy, hot, romantic, this story not only plays with your senses but it puts them on fire with the scent that they are looking for. And at the end when you think every is set and done BOOM!!! comes a big revelations than leaves speechless, wanting to read the next book Wort Everything. For best Worth series book once again 5 stars*****.
TinTin Kalaw
The BEST Worth It book so far! :D

Rhett is rather quite the gentleman in contrast to the "bad boy" character Hunter keeps on saying. Gabriella is an absolute joy! I like her character! She's smart, cute, awesome, funny, and confident!

I like how Tessa's character is turning out to be :> Slightly saddened, again, that she doesn't have that much exposure.. I know that she's not the star in this book but it would have been nice :)
Gina
Loved the whole series!! I have to admit, I think this was my favorite book of the four! I love Rhett and Ella! Rhett was such a sweetheart and brought Ella out of her shell. It was such an enjoyable read and there wasn't that crazy back and forth of should I shouldn't I as in book 2. It was clear that this couple was going to take the time they need to really get to know each other.
Marianne
I'll write a review when I finish the complete series ... I originally thought there were only three books ... when I got to the last page of Worth the Challenge (#3) I found out there's a fourth book added ... soooo, until I finish that one, I'll hold my tongue (but believe me, all three so far have been 4-stars!!)
Danielle
nullMy fav out of all 3!!!!! i couldn't wait for rhett to realize he was in love!!!!! it kept me on the seat of my pants through out the entire book!!!!! The ending!!!!! OMG!!!!! I cant wait for the 4th book!!! seriously its gonna be an intense read!!!!!! Thank you to Ms. Erickson for writing these characters
Shelleyanne
Nov 20, 2012 Shelleyanne rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: people over 18 interested in erotic romantic fiction
Karen writes erotic fiction with a sweet romantic twist. It is always great to see the over confident male fall. If the last two books of the series is anything to go by this is a must read on anyones wish list. I have already pre ordered the book and will most probably finish it the day it comes out.
Sandhya
It was a sweet, entertaining book with a cute couple - Rhett and Ella.
I loved both of them and enjoyed their romance.
This was my favorite till now....a nicely written romance by Ms Erickson!
And the surprising twist at the climax was interesting!! Oviously, now i will be reading Worth it!!
daffystjob
By now I'm pretty much done with the Worth brothers, if i hadn't read the first 2, I probably would have rated it higher. The brother/stories in this series are just too similar for me.
B00kL3T
Among the 3 worth brothers, I like Rhett the most. And this book is my fave among the three ( I still have to read the fourth book though). I am loving this series!
Anna
The youngest of the Worth brothers, Rhett, gets his own story.

Once more the attraction and romance flares while on a business trip, this time in Maui.
Yolanda
It took me months to finish this book when i finish got back to reading it, it was a little better. I really like Rhett and Ella together though.
ღ essence ღ
This book was okay for me. I enjoyed the first 2 books. I hate to say this but the story was a little weak but I will read book 4.
PensandoMusarañas thinkingshrews
El pequeño de los hermanos también tiene su corazoncito amable y divertido. La historia resulta llevadera y ell worth it! XD
Sue Parker
By far my favorite of this series. Rhett is the playboy brother who finally gets a chance to prove himself. I loved This book.
Lisa Berk
I really enjoyed this series, the story, characters, but this book seemed to end oddly. Like there was more to say...
Pamela
If I wasn't impressed with the first two "Worth" novels, what made me think I would be with the third?
  • Afternoon Rhapsody (Bandicoot Cove: The Wedding, #1)
  • Sunset Heat (Bandicoot Cove: The Wedding, #2)
  • Holiday Kisses
  • Just For Fun (The Bradfords, #4)
  • Breaking Brodix (Blackwater, #3)
  • The CEO's Accidental Bride
  • Deliberate Deceptions (Hauberk Protection, #3)
  • Double Down (Vegas Top Guns, #1)
  • Sex, Lies and Surveillance (DeMarco Investigations, #1)
  • Lexie
  • Getting Hotter (Out of Uniform, #8)
  • Tied & Twisted (Taken in Bondage, #1)
  • A Very Exclusive Engagement (Daughters of Power: The Capital #5)
  • The Bargain
  • Working Out (The Works, #2)
  • Unsuitably Perfect
  • Lethal Limits (Spy Games, #2)
  • Friends with Benefits
3198951
USA Today bestselling author Karen Erickson lives in central California with her husband, three kids, one dog and too many cats. Being a romance writer and bringing her characters to life is her greatest dream come true.

She also writes new adult romance as NYT & USA Today bestselling author Monica Murphy.

Karen's Facebook page:

More about Karen Erickson...

Worth It (4 books)
  • Worth the Scandal (Worth It, #1)
  • Worth the Risk (Worth It, #2)
  • Worth Everything (Worth It, #4)
Game for Marriage (Game for It, #1) Worth the Scandal (Worth It, #1) Temporary Arrangement (The Renaldis, #0.5) Tempted by Her Boss (The Renaldis, #1) Game for Trouble (Game for It, #2)