Start by marking “Worth The Challenge (Worth It, #3)” as Want to Read:
Worth The Challenge (Worth It, #3)

Worth The Challenge (Worth It #3)

Together, they’re magic. Now to capture it in a bottle…

Worth It, Book 3

For once in his errant life, Rhett Worth is ready to prove to his older brothers he’s more than good looks and a woman-melting smile. Except he’s screwed up. And it’s about to hit the fan as he prepares to tell them he’s failed to deliver the master perfumer, Michel Durand, to create Worth Luxury’s s
Published October 16th 2012 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Worth The Challenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Worth The Challenge

Dreams Come True by Bridgitte LesleyGame for Marriage by Karen  EricksonBreathing His Air by Debra KaynArielle by Lilian RobertsAching To Exhale by Debra Kayn
Romance Divas
309 books — 50 voters
Beautiful Bastard by Christina LaurenThe Show by Lawrence H. SolaJust the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie JamesTangled by Emma ChasePlaying for Keeps by R.L. Mathewson
Office Romances
243 books — 504 voters

More lists with this book...

Stella
Jul 25, 2012 Stella rated it it was amazing
Even though Worth the Challenge is the 3rd book in the Worth It series (a contemporary romance series about three dashingly handsome brothers and how they find love), it was my first encounter with the Worth brothers, and oh what an encounter! *dreamy sighs*

This book is Rhett Worth’s story, the youngest of the Worth brothers, the irresponsible playboy one. Or at least that’s the old reputation of his that Rhett is fighting to change by showing the world and his brothers that he has changed his w
Eileen
Oct 16, 2012 Eileen rated it really liked it
Rhett's story was nicely done. I was glad to see that he and Gabriella did not follow the path of his older brothers but found their love for one another. Nice twist at the end too. Look forward to the next story.
The Smutty Kitty
Oct 21, 2012 The Smutty Kitty rated it it was amazing
As posted on The Smutty Kitty

5 out of 5 Licks

Rhett is my absolute favorite Worth brother. I have been waiting for his story for what seems like forever. Poor Rhett hasn't always been serious about Worth Luxury and even though he's been actually trying to change over the last few years his brothers aren't so quick to believe the change. I love the idea of creating a perfume and a story around it. The idea they come up with is so intriguing I kept trying to imagine the scent in my head while I was
Gigi Melodias
Oct 29, 2014 Gigi Melodias rated it really liked it
at least these two are more "collaborative" rather than boss-subordinate.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

5 Stars

I’ve been waiting for Rhett Worth’s book, as much as I’ve enjoyed the first two books in this series there’s always been something that’s drawn me to Rhett. I don’t think it’s his bad boy reputation, I think it was because I knew that something bigger was lurking behind it. I also knew that when he met his match, he’d fall hard and fast. Those that fight it the most usually do and Karen did not disappoint. I’d also like to point out th
Ursula
Oct 02, 2012 Ursula rated it it was amazing
I feel like I waited forever for this book. Rhett caught my attention in book one of the Worth It series. I wondered how he could possibly be redeemed. I posed that very question in my review of Worth the Scandal. My response, from the FABULOUS Ms. Erickson herself, was: “I'm writing Rhett's now - your wanting to know how I'll redeem him made me think, "I hope I don't let her down!" Eeek! Writers are neurotic folks.”

Yeah, I am a bit of a fan girl, I admit it!

Oh those Worth men! They are all so
Lauren - SERIESous Books
My rating is a 4.5 but I decided to bump it up to a 5 because this is my favourite of the three.

I really enjoyed this one. I always have a soft-spot for reformed playboys like Rhett so I came into this one with high expectations and I'm happy to say I wasn't disappointed.

The chemistry between Ella and Rhett was awesome. I'm not a fan of love at first sight books (which slightly irked me about the other two) but I felt that with these two it started out as more of an attraction and then grew into
Heather in FL
Awww, how sweet. We knew Rhett was reforming his playboy, irresponsible days from the last book. It was really nice to see him really care about the company and ultimately really care about the one woman who was perfect for him.

Rhett took on the project of creating a signature scent for Worth. He had contacted and thought he had a verbal agreement with a renowned perfumer, but when it came time to actually get to work on it, Michel Durand could not be reached. Fortuitously, his daughter, who had
Ashley Lovett anderson
Dec 22, 2013 Ashley Lovett anderson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, series, humor
Together, they're magic. Now to capture it in a bottle...
Worth It, Book 3

For once in his errant life, Rhett Worth is ready to prove to his older brothers he's more than good looks and a woman-melting smile. Except he's screwed up. And it's about to hit the fan as he prepares to tell them he's failed to deliver the master perfumer, Michel Durand, to create Worth Luxury's signature scent.

Then salvation walks through the boardroom door, all wrapped up in a petite, seductive package. Gabriella Duran
Brandy Dorsch
Jan 07, 2013 Brandy Dorsch rated it liked it
have a soft spot for bad boys and rebel children. Rhett fits both those descriptions very well. He is the rapscallion brother that seems to get away with just doing little to nothing. Alex finally gives him a chance to have some responsibility in the form of developing a new perfume line. Two months in to the development and he has nothing to show for it. The man he had chosen as the designer for the perfume has failed to commit and he doesn't know what to do.

Gabriella Durand is hoping that Rhe
Martha
Jan 24, 2013 Martha rated it liked it
Rhett Worth was the youngest of three brothers. He also had a reputation for being a screw up and a reputation as being a ladies' man. His brother Alexander tried to encourage him to grow up. Hunter, his other brother, felt he would never grow up and often expressed his feeling so Rhett. Finally Rhett decides he needs to start being more responsible and less of a playboy so he moves back to New York from LA to become the head of a new division in the family business. Enter Gabriella. She's young ...more
Donna
Feb 05, 2013 Donna rated it really liked it
Rhett Worth the youngest of the Worth brothers has a reputation for being a bad boy party animal. Now he is trying to change his ways and grow up. Alex, older brother and CEO, has given Rhett a chance to create a line of perfumes for the company. He has been wooing Michel Durand world premier perfumer to create his scent. Durand ends up a no show and Rhett is about to be declared a screw up yet again. Enter Gabriella Durand, Michel Durand's daughter and a darn good perfumer in her own right but ...more
Amanda Sheila
Dec 29, 2013 Amanda Sheila rated it liked it
Okay, I was expecting something big just like the first book of Worth It series, Alex's story. But it's like the quality went downhill after Hunter's story..

In both previous books, Rhett seems like a very fun guy. Laid back and very charming. But I didn't really feel it in this book. He's 'normal' and I didn't really fond of him.

It's like Miss Karen forgot to put spice here and there so the book fell flat.

And the surprise at the ending, definitely caught me off guard. I was expecting an entir
Deb Kendall
Aug 30, 2015 Deb Kendall rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
3rd book in series. The story of Rhett the youngest brother and Gabriella. Rhett has always ben known as the friendlist and screwed up worth brother. Wants more fun then working. Its finally time to grow up and he has plans for a fragrance line to the chain. Gabriella is the daughter of the perfumer that Rhett thought he had hired for the job. Gabriella comes in instead of he dad. Rhett and Gabriella have an instant chemistry but know they shouldn't get together because of their work relationshi ...more
TinTin Kalaw
Nov 03, 2013 TinTin Kalaw rated it really liked it
Shelves: hot-and-steamy
The BEST Worth It book so far! :D

Rhett is rather quite the gentleman in contrast to the "bad boy" character Hunter keeps on saying. Gabriella is an absolute joy! I like her character! She's smart, cute, awesome, funny, and confident!

I like how Tessa's character is turning out to be :> Slightly saddened, again, that she doesn't have that much exposure.. I know that she's not the star in this book but it would have been nice :)
Laura Gaudin
Oct 17, 2012 Laura Gaudin rated it it was amazing
I couldn't wait for this book to come out, and I was NOT disappointed as I could not put it down. The chemistry between Rhett and Ella sizzled, and it so made you want Rhett and Ella to succeed in their quest for the fragrance. The only thing I would have liked in the story line was how the family reacted when they found out that Rhett had entangled himself with Ella-since they expected him to be the playboy.
Keep bringing on more books Karen!!!
Silviene
Mar 06, 2013 Silviene rated it it was amazing
WAW is the first thing that comes to my mind, Wort the Challenge is the best book in the series Worth. Its sexy, hot, romantic, this story not only plays with your senses but it puts them on fire with the scent that they are looking for. And at the end when you think every is set and done BOOM!!! comes a big revelations than leaves speechless, wanting to read the next book Wort Everything. For best Worth series book once again 5 stars*****.
Gina
Mar 29, 2013 Gina rated it it was amazing
Loved the whole series!! I have to admit, I think this was my favorite book of the four! I love Rhett and Ella! Rhett was such a sweetheart and brought Ella out of her shell. It was such an enjoyable read and there wasn't that crazy back and forth of should I shouldn't I as in book 2. It was clear that this couple was going to take the time they need to really get to know each other.
Marianne
Feb 21, 2013 Marianne rated it really liked it
I'll write a review when I finish the complete series ... I originally thought there were only three books ... when I got to the last page of Worth the Challenge (#3) I found out there's a fourth book added ... soooo, until I finish that one, I'll hold my tongue (but believe me, all three so far have been 4-stars!!)
Danielle
Jan 10, 2013 Danielle rated it it was amazing
nullMy fav out of all 3!!!!! i couldn't wait for rhett to realize he was in love!!!!! it kept me on the seat of my pants through out the entire book!!!!! The ending!!!!! OMG!!!!! I cant wait for the 4th book!!! seriously its gonna be an intense read!!!!!! Thank you to Ms. Erickson for writing these characters
Shelleyanne
Oct 09, 2012 Shelleyanne rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: people over 18 interested in erotic romantic fiction
Karen writes erotic fiction with a sweet romantic twist. It is always great to see the over confident male fall. If the last two books of the series is anything to go by this is a must read on anyones wish list. I have already pre ordered the book and will most probably finish it the day it comes out.
Dragoness
Aug 22, 2016 Dragoness rated it it was ok
2-2,5 stars

The one thing that comes to my mind after reading it is that Hunter was an ass. It kind of looks like opposite of usual scheme where hero is not that bad as a side character, but a major ass in his own story.

As for the story, it was alright, but I still like the first one most.
Sandhya
It was a sweet, entertaining book with a cute couple - Rhett and Ella.
I loved both of them and enjoyed their romance.
This was my favorite till now....a nicely written romance by Ms Erickson!
And the surprising twist at the climax was interesting!! Oviously, now i will be reading Worth it!!
B00kL3T
Oct 14, 2013 B00kL3T rated it really liked it
Among the 3 worth brothers, I like Rhett the most. And this book is my fave among the three ( I still have to read the fourth book though). I am loving this series!
Sue Parker
Jan 18, 2013 Sue Parker rated it it was amazing
By far my favorite of this series. Rhett is the playboy brother who finally gets a chance to prove himself. I loved This book.
Luz Greer
Feb 19, 2013 Luz Greer rated it it was amazing
loved it.
Camila
Mar 06, 2013 Camila rated it liked it

*3.5
Claire
Jan 31, 2013 Claire rated it really liked it
Really liked this book! Can't wait for the last one :)
Lisa Berk
Oct 29, 2012 Lisa Berk rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this series, the story, characters, but this book seemed to end oddly. Like there was more to say...
  • Afternoon Rhapsody (Bandicoot Cove)
  • Sunset Heat (Bandicoot Cove)
  • Working Out (The Works, #2)
  • The CEO's Accidental Bride
  • Breaking Brodix (Blackwater, #3)
  • Just For Fun (The Bradfords, #4)
  • Inside Bet (Vegas Top Guns, #2)
  • Deliberate Deceptions (Hauberk Protection, #3)
  • Holiday Kisses
  • Nice & Naughty (The Trilogy Collection, #2)
  • All The King's Horses
  • A Little Wild
  • Baumgartner Box Set 1 (Baumgartners, #3, 5, 7)
  • Tony's Haven (Sherman Family #2)
  • The Harder He Falls (So Inked, #2)
  • Getting Hotter (Out of Uniform, #8)
  • Slam Dunk (Black and White Collection, #6)
  • Josh's Justice (Bad in Boots, #4)
3198951
USA Today bestselling author Karen Erickson lives in central California with her husband, three kids, one dog and too many cats. Being a romance writer and bringing her characters to life is her greatest dream come true.

She also writes new adult romance as NYT & USA Today bestselling author Monica Murphy.

Karen's Facebook page:

More about Karen Erickson...

Worth It (4 books)
  • Worth the Scandal (Worth It, #1)
  • Worth the Risk (Worth It, #2)
  • Worth Everything (Worth It, #4)