Start by marking “Master In Melbourne” as Want to Read:
Master In Melbourne

Master In Melbourne

In Australia to get a break from an abusive ex-husband whose obsession has turned to stalking, the last thing Zoe is looking for is another relationship involving whips and chains. But then she runs into former Australian football player Nick Carrady. He’s sexy and the perfect gentleman—and a Dom. And Zoe’s submissive longings are reemerging—the ones that got her into so m ...more
Published August 1st 2012 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Master In Melbourne, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Master In Melbourne

~ Becs ~
Aug 15, 2012 ~ Becs ~ rated it liked it
Recommends it for: fans of Cherise Sinclair
I have a complaint. I’ve been to Melbourne. I’ve even managed to get fairly inebriated there but I’ve never stumbled head first into the strong arms of a tall, dark and handsome dom. I’m obviously doing it wrong!

Zoe, a Texan, has divorced her husband to whom she was submissive because he had abused her trust and submission and has left her scarred physically and emotionally. He’s now psychotically stalking her and she decides to take herself on holiday and this is how she ends up in Melbourne, d
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Zoe escapes to Australia, half way around the world from her home, to enjoy some much required peace and quiet. Hoping a change of scenery will unblock her creative juices, Zoe brings her painting supplies. Oddly enough, her first stop is not a zoo or garden, but it is to a casino. Zoe’s good luck continues to elude her as she loses money, gets drunk and falls down the escalator. Her luck turns around when Nick Carrady catches her.

The best thing to ever happen to Zoe is Nick. How is it that some
Becca
This short story was good, the characters interesting rather than irritating, and the setting in Melbourne was great fun. It was an erotic romance, but not particularly arousing, the BDSM scenes felt realistic, but nothing particularly arousing there either. It was enjoyable as a whole, but didn't have anything that stood out or wowed me.

My biggest complaint is the ending does just that - ends, but doesn't exactly wrap up. It literally felt like I was missing a few pages there, except, since it
Sheryl
Jul 24, 2012 Sheryl marked it as to-read
HOLY BATMAN!!! I LOVE Sindra's books and this story is gonna be in Melbourne (my home town :) ) AND besides the BDSM theme, it features an Aussie Footy Player as the Dom???!!! Bring the freakin' book on i say!!!!!
Emily
Australian football player Nick Carrady runs across a very drunk Zoe Calder who shows all the side of a submissive, but when he discovers something about her he sees a whole new vulnerability to the woman. Zoe arrived in Australia wanting to get away from her abusive ex-husband and to clear her head. Meeting Nick was unexpected, but the patient Dom shows her a whole new side of being a submissive that make her question about everything from her past and what will happen in the future.

Full review
Glamdring
Nov 18, 2012 Glamdring rated it liked it
Shelves: 2012, romantica-bdsm
*2,5 stars*
Jessica
Jul 27, 2014 Jessica rated it it was ok
Shelves: bdsm
I can see where the author was trying to take this story, but my reaction to a lot of the action alternated between skeptical and creeped out. Not my favorite story of hers.
 Sara
Sara rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2012
Kiki
Kiki rated it liked it
Mar 20, 2013
Veronica
Veronica rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2013
Blue
Blue rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2013
Andrew Fraser
Andrew Fraser rated it liked it
Jan 28, 2015
Allison
Allison rated it liked it
Aug 18, 2012
Deb
Deb rated it liked it
Aug 24, 2012
Melanie
Melanie rated it it was ok
Jul 14, 2013
 B.E.Love
B.E.Love rated it liked it
Oct 17, 2012
Cassandra
Cassandra rated it liked it
Jan 14, 2014
Sheila Reid
Sheila Reid rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2014
Aelliana
Aelliana rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2013
Sarah rated it really liked it
Jan 23, 2014
amanda
amanda rated it it was ok
Apr 19, 2016
Kathleen
Kathleen rated it did not like it
Feb 09, 2016
Christina
Christina rated it liked it
Jun 30, 2014
Sieera
Sieera rated it liked it
Jun 05, 2013
Sablerose
Sablerose rated it liked it
Dec 10, 2015
Adam
Adam rated it liked it
Oct 09, 2014
Katherine
Katherine rated it really liked it
Nov 07, 2012
Rebecca Bingham
Rebecca Bingham rated it really liked it
Dec 03, 2012
Marisa
Marisa rated it liked it
Sep 29, 2012