Start by marking “Brand (The Book of The Fallen, #1)” as Want to Read:
Brand (The Book of The Fallen, #1)

Brand (The Book of The Fallen, #1)

3.69  ·  Rating Details  ·  36 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
A year ago Jenni was brutally tortured by the same creature that murdered her family. She fled to the bustling city of London in the hopes of disappearing amongst the masses of the capital. Her plan is simple: save enough money so she can escape further from the cursed British Isles which hold nothing but memories of the nightmare that still haunts her dreams every night.

O
Published July 24th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Brand, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brand

Cassandra-anne Delorie
***THIS BOOK WAS GIVEN TO ME IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***
***Contains graphic language, violence, sex, and mentions of rape. Not for young readers***

***Cassandra Delorie #NerdGirlLola’s Review***

I’m conflicted over this book. On the one hand it’s a very intriguing tale that keeps the reader guessing. On the other hand there are so many spelling and grammatical errors it’s really hard to read.

Once you get passed the errors the story is just awesome. It’s kind of like Pretty Woman meets
Sheri
Aug 24, 2014 Sheri rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brand (Books of The Fallen, #1) by N.C. Thomas

Jenni lost her entire family, they were murdered. She is working as a pole dancer in a seedy club. Then one day she meets Dylann , he offers her a large amount of money to spend one week with him. Although reluctant at first , the idea of the money and starting a fresh new life is appealing to her. Now with Dylan, she is still haunted by vivid and disturbing nightmare, ones that are frighting and horrific and seem so real. When strange things begin
Rita
Dec 11, 2014 Rita rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I hope there is a sequel

All grammatical errors aside, this story was riveting. Fast paced with a fantastic twist that will shock you. A lot of times I read books and they all blend into one another because the story line is pretty much the same. This wasn't like that. Jenni is a likable character and I definitely didn't see the end coming. Waiting for the sequel. N.C. Thomas please deliver.
Sarah Oxford
I read this in one sitting, just couldn't stop! Emotionally charged and for me heartbreaking.
Please hurry up with book two, I really struggle with waiting!
Linda
Aug 05, 2012 Linda rated it it was amazing
I loved the story and the ending left me wanting to know more, I cant wait for the next installment.
LOUISE FINN
LOUISE FINN rated it it was ok
Feb 05, 2016
Jane E
Jane E rated it liked it
Feb 02, 2016
Naomi Smith
Naomi Smith rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2016
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2016
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2015
Abigail Beasley
Abigail Beasley rated it really liked it
Oct 24, 2015
Nat Whitehead
Nat Whitehead rated it really liked it
Aug 30, 2015
Jo
Jo marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2015
Corina Jamieson
Corina Jamieson rated it liked it
Jul 22, 2015
D.
D. marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015
L J
L J rated it it was ok
Apr 21, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
Allison
Allison marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Lois Yoder
Lois Yoder rated it really liked it
Jan 31, 2015
Rowena
Rowena marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Debbie
Debbie rated it it was ok
Dec 15, 2014
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Beizal
Beizal marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Dawn
Dawn rated it it was amazing
Oct 17, 2014
Sarah rated it really liked it
Oct 11, 2014
Sandy wickham
Sandy wickham marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Shut Up & Read: Reviewers/Bloggers Needed for Adult Dark Fantasy 1 12 Sep 15, 2014 04:13AM

“Optimism was for children. Once you reached adulthood then you had to join the rest of the world as a realist - life was a bag of shit you were expected to pay for.” 8 likes