Start by marking “Killer in Wolf's Clothing” as Want to Read:
Killer in Wolf's Clothing

Killer in Wolf's Clothing

A super-aggressive Alpha male, a serial killer, and a visit to a kinky sex club. What has Larry gotten himself into?...

When Larry learns that his boyfriend Greg changes into another man during the full moon, he has a hard time accepting it—until he meets Deke, Greg’s alternate Alpha personality.

Deke doesn’t play nice and has no time for games. He wants only two things—to
ebook
Published July 22nd 2012 by Amber Quill Press/Amber Allure (first published July 20th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Killer in Wolf's Clothing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Killer in Wolf's Clothing

Sandra
1.5 stars Well that was just plain weird. I was a little disappointed when I realized we weren't actually getting shifters, since I picked this book because that's my favorite genre. But I gave it the benefit of the doubt since I can appreciate someone thinking outside the box and doing something new. So instead of turning into a wolf on the full moon, Greg turns into... Deke. An Alpha, which is basically like a split personality that's only interested in food and fucking and is bigger and stron ...more
Lara
This one was very strange. Kinda have to suspend all reality and just go with it. I actually liked the writing style and the story line. The ending I didn't dig though. Kinda would have liked to know (view spoiler). But that is probably just my lack of imagination and loathing of HFN talking.
Cole Riann
Review posted at The Armchair Reader.

Your reception to this story will depend on how seriously you take it. It is written with a bit of a laugh at itself, not to be taken too seriously. I could see that from the start, which is why I ultimately liked the story and was able to get into it right away.

Larry and his boyfriend Greg have been together several months now and both want to take their relationship further. Though his feelings are deepening for Greg, that presents a couple of problems for
Joyfully Jay
Jan 13, 2017 Joyfully Jay rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jay
A Joyfully Jay review.

3 stars

Ok, so let me start with what worked for me here. I was drawn to this one by the blurb. I liked the view on shifters that Wilkins presents here, with Greg/Deke as two sides of the same person. I was also intrigued at the idea that Deke satisfies kinks in Larry that Greg really can’t, and I was interested to see where Wilkins took that. Plus, the thriller angle mixed in with the serial killer sounded appealing. So I will say that at a basic level, these elements work
Tam
Aug 09, 2012 Tam rated it really liked it
This is a bit of a different take on werewolves, these are the kind that only change on the full moon and aren’t truly wolves in the canine sense, but these guys turn into big hairy alpha men (no tails or ears) who have two drives, to eat and have as much sex as possible. When Larry insists that Greg tell him why he can’t see him on certain days, Greg confesses his werewolfness. Of course Larry things he’s a bit crazy, but video evidence convinces him, however rather than stay away as he’s told, ...more
Tina
Aug 04, 2016 Tina rated it really liked it
Killer in Wolf's Clothing by author Kelli Al Wilkins is a different take on the whole werewolf theme. Almost a Jekyll and Hyde take on it. Greg and Larry are lovers. Greg has a huge secret. This secret has been torturing him for a while now. Larry likes to tie Greg up and be the dominate he just wished sometimes Greg would too. Then there is a twist. This twist, well that changes everything for both of them.
I really admire Ms. Wilkin's attempt at giving me something different. I did however fee
Deborah Bailey
Sep 30, 2016 Deborah Bailey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Larry is enjoying his relationship with Greg, but he's suspicious as well. Greg disappears from time to time. He has his reasons, but they sound more like excuses. Is Greg just leading Larry on while he sees someone else? As it turns out, Greg's got a secret and it's a big one.

This book was a very interesting twist on the shifter who changes from man to beast. In this case, Greg shifts to into someone named, Deke. Deke is an alpha male in every way, and he's tired of being kept in the shadows.
Susan
Sep 01, 2012 Susan rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished
"Killer in Wolf's Clothing" is a quick fun read, that will hook you from the beginning. A bit different than I'm used to regarding werewolfs, but I totally enjoyed the book. Recommended for all who like the horror genre with a twist of fun.

This review is based on a complimentary copy which was provided for an honest review.
Jenre
Jul 24, 2012 Jenre rated it really liked it
Completely over the top and silly but I was sucked in and couldn't put it down. Perfect for a bit of light relief, with a horror/ serial killer twist as an antidote to all the angst I've been reading recently. Don't expect realism but it's still a great escapism read.
Kelli
May 26, 2016 Kelli rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
this is the new edition of this book and can be ordered here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G3V9VWW
Deborah H
Deborah H rated it liked it
May 15, 2014
Jennifer rated it liked it
Aug 08, 2012
Kelli
May 26, 2016 Kelli added it  ·  (Review from the author)
this is the old edition of the book - new edition is here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G3V9VWW
ttg
ttg marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2012
Kiki
Kiki added it
Jul 24, 2012
Sadonna
Sadonna marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2012
Maya
Maya marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2012
Neko
Neko marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2012
Liz
Liz marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2012
Morgana
Morgana marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2012
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
JustJen "Miss Conduct" marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2012
Cornelia
Cornelia marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2012
Pati
Pati marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2013
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2013
Viv Ross
Viv Ross marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2013
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2013
Amy Freese
Amy Freese marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2013
Debbie
Debbie added it
Feb 09, 2014
Toni Michelle-Editor
Toni Michelle-Editor marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Elisa Rolle
Elisa Rolle marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
Vicki
Vicki marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2016
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2017
Reviews for Killer in Wolf's Clothing 1 1 Sep 25, 2012 04:56PM
Reviews for Killer in Wolf's Clothing 1 1 Sep 25, 2012 04:55PM
Kelli A. Wilkins is an award-winning author who has published more than 100 short stories, 19 romance novels, and 5 non-fiction books. Her romances span many genres and heat levels.

"Loving a Wild Stranger" was released in January 2017. This historical/pioneer romance is set in the wilds of the Michigan Territory and blends tender romance with adventure.

Kelli's third Medallion Press romance, "Lies
More about Kelli A. Wilkins...