Mind The Thorns Issue 1

Mind The Thorns Issue 1

3.64 of 5 stars 3.64  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Regan knew her day was going down hill when she said "I Don't" while all her friends and family expected to hear "I Do", passed a middle when she found herself attacked and killed outside her favorite pub, and hit rock bottom when she awoke in a coffin still in her wedding dress.

In Issue 1: Regan awakens in her coffin, still dressed from her wedding and has no choice but...more
Published July 18th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Mind The Thorns Issue 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mind The Thorns Issue 1

Jessica
I received this book from a First Reads giveaway.

With such a small glimpse of the story, I was left wanting to know what happened to Regan next. This novella offered a tantalizing look at some potentially interesting characters, but I felt like I just didn't get enough of a chance to figure out who they were.

I really like Regan, though. She definitely strikes me as the sort of woman who gets her way and isn't afraid to ask for it. I'm curious if she will go through an identity crisis at some poi...more
Amanda
Edgy and dark with touches of lightness, this is a fantastic read that doesn't get weighed-down by the typical undead angsty wailings of late **coughvampirediariescough**. I've read the first three chapters and am now following the series online; I'd recommend anyone who likes intelligent entertainment to do the same.
Caroline
I won this book on a first reads giveaway. It was a quick read (about an hour), and the author sets it up for a great series (though I think it would be better to compile it all into one whole book rather than a lot of self published novels).

I found the description of the lead character funny, Accountant, bachlorette, and Vampire! Especially since I can relate to the accountant and vampire (a long standing family joke) part. I would be interested to see how the author expands on the personal/pr...more
Tammra
I recived this book for first reads giveaway and I was a little dissapointed that it was such a small part of the story. I did like it and would recommend reading it but it was such a short read, it took me about 45mins. I suppose that the point of it being so short is so that you will be willing to read and pay for the others since you want to know what happens. I thought it was a interseting story and all, I can't wait to see how it unfolds. like I said it was dissaponiting that it was so shor...more
Alina Vincent
I won this book on goodreads from first reads I finished this book last night I thought it was a funny story how she thinks they played a bad joke on her just to find out she is a vampire. I loved the story it was cute but think the book could've been longer I felt compelled to keep reading but ran out of story. Over all I rate this book 4 stars out of five just due to the length of the book.
Michele ~ Devilishly Delicious Book Reviews
This was a book I won from goodreads.. I was a little disappointed when I realized that this was only the first 3 chapters of the story. After reading them though, I will definitely be going online to see if I can read the rest of the story. I'm hoping soon the entire story will be available in book form..
Barry
Barry marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2013
Daryia
Daryia marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2012
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2012
Ashley Nicole
Ashley Nicole marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2012
Ami
Ami marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2012
Doris
Doris marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2012
Nova
Nova marked it as to-read
Jennifer Metz
Jennifer Metz marked it as to-read
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Paul
Paul marked it as to-read
Aliggio
Aliggio marked it as to-read
Sheila
Sheila marked it as to-read
Zara
Zara marked it as to-read
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Urban Fantasy: Mind the Thorns: Updated 3 10 Aug 06, 2012 07:59AM
Mr Osterman lives in South-east Michigan with his wife and partner Jennifer, their son Xander and daughter Kaylee. The modest house is also home to four cats, Marley, Mina, Currie and Serendipity. By day, he is a “mild mannered” high school math teacher, and by night a writer and gamer.

He began his writing career in high school, penning back stories and adventures for a variety of characters base...more
More about Rob Osterman...
Fantasti*Con Mind The Thorns Issue 2