Start by marking “The Accidental Cougar” as Want to Read:
The Accidental Cougar

The Accidental Cougar

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  24 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Forty-one-year-old Nicole Woods was content raising her son alone, working as an ad exec, and indulging in the more than occasional cleaning frenzy...until the night she met Wil Blanco.

Her friends have decided that while her son is away for six weeks, it's the perfect opportunity for Nicole to have a summer fling. Heading the top of the list is Wil -- sexy, successful, ful
Published November 23rd 2012 by The Wild Rose Press (first published November 18th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Accidental Cougar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Accidental Cougar

Glynda Roy
I ran across a book review in Romantic Times for this ebook. It is every older woman's dream. Imagine being
a 41 yr old single mom and meeting a 25 yr old hunk who is crazy for you. Win, win situation.
I am looking forward to more stories by Tiffany N. York. Good new writer.
Carrie
I’ll just say right away, I really enjoyed this story. I’m a total sucker for a good romance and well developed characters so The Accidental Cougar ticked all the boxes. Nicole is such a typical divorced mom. Once she is alone, her son becomes her world. How could she possibly expect to be in a relationship when she has her child to consider? And at 41, the chance of finding love again seemed daunting.

Enter sexy, confident, and YOUNG Wil Blanco. He has a thing for older women and he sets his eye
Kimberly
I cannot begin to express how glad I am to have taken part in The Accidental Cougar book tour. The last few days have been filled with mostly non-fiction reads so when I started this one I was grateful for the change and it was wonderful to find a new author to read as well.

The Accidental Cougar was a well written romance novel that focuses on 41 year old Nicole and Wil her 25 year old love interest whilst her teenage son is away from home for six weeks one summer. Right off the bat I liked Nico
Guilty Pleasures
Alyn's review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

4 Stars

Every woman deserves that moment in her life where she feels treasured and cherished. There is no rule book that says the person cherishing you has to be your age, nor does it state that if you are a mom, your love life must be non-existent. For Nicole, she plays by those non-existent rules and lives a rather boring life using her son as an excuse not to live out her fantasies. A divorced mother with a teenage boy, Nicole often uses the
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by: Karina
Book provided by: Publisher
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

I wanted to have a break from YA books so when I saw this Contemporary book, I didn’t hesitate to request it for review. What made me want to read it is the plot itself. I’ve known people who had relationships with 10-20 years age gap and I wanted to know how it will be translated in the book.

The Accidental Cougar is a fast-paced, fun and steamy read. I liked how it started. It instantly caught my attent
Christi Snow
My Review:
This book was good. It's been six years since Nicole's divorce. Six years since she's had any sort of man besides her son in her life. Honestly, she hasn't even been interested. Her divorce was a surprise to her and left her with scars. So it's as surprising to her as it is to anyone when someone piques her interest. Even more surprising is that he's a guy who's sixteen years younger than her. To her code of ethics, that just isn't acceptable.

Wil missed that memo though and he isn't a
Brenda Gayle
Being "of a certain age" I thoroughly enjoyed the fantasy of a wealthy, hot 25-year old falling for the 40+ divorced, single mother. It was a fun, sexy read.
Bill

This is my first romance novel and I was totally engrossed in it. It was a fun read and the characters were well developed and entertaining.
Anna
reviewed for RT February issue
Kim N
Kim N marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Ali
Ali marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Merilin
Merilin marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Kmldt071
Kmldt071 marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Jeremy Whitley
Jeremy Whitley marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Joan
Joan marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
Cecile
Cecile marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
♥Trish♥
♥Trish♥ marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2013
Kristin
Kristin marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2013