Start by marking “The Cowboy Wants a Baby” as Want to Read:
The Cowboy Wants a Baby

The Cowboy Wants a Baby (Trueblood, Texas #1)

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  59 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Isabella Trueblood made history reuniting people torn apart by war and an epidemic. Now, generations later, Lily and Dylan Garrett carry on her work with their agency, Finders Keepers. Circumstances may have changed, but the goal remains the same.

Lost
One grandson. Ailing Eve Bishop desperately wants to find her estranged grandson and heir before she dies. Lily Garrett is o
ebook, Trueblood, Texas #1, 304 pages
Published March 2012 by Harlequin (first published August 2001)

To ask other readers questions about The Cowboy Wants a Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cowboy Wants a Baby

Michelle Haugen
Good story. I want to find out about her brother now. As well, as her sister. I love the family dynamics. Both families are so different but they each value love and loyalty. I will be definitely be reading more in this series.
A quick read, and a cute background story. The only thing I didn't quite get was what her brother was doing about finding Julie. Did he ever find her or does it continue in the next story??? I like the other parts though--very heartwarming.
Natalya
What a pleasant surprise, given the silly name and cover. The author makes the whole outlandish baby thing seem reasonable and the story flows well. Eve was a great character, some good quotes. A thoroughly enjoyable read.
Jackie Fields
I enjoy series. There are 15 books in this series. I hope all the following books are equal to this one.
Renn
T he man in this book would of blown my away if he ever exists, but another good story line.
Amber Matlock
Awesome book! I loved it! Must have cried through the last 2 chapters but it was a great ending!
I fell in love with this story from the very start.
Kathryn
"Trueblood Texas (different authors)"
Kimberly
Kimberly marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
JR
JR marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2015
Claudia
Claudia marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
S
S marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Tinker Belle
Tinker Belle marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Andy
Andy marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Agrippina Volturi
Agrippina Volturi marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Jessica Swanek
Jessica Swanek marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
aka Samantha Beckett

Jolie Kramer began her career in 1975 as a reader in the Comedy Development department for 20th-Century Fox. She left Fox in 1977 to go on location with THE DEER HUNTER. She then worked as an auditor, associate producer and producer on such projects as WHEN SHE SAYS NO for CBS, BEULAH LAND for NBC, GREAT AMERICAN TRAFFIC JAM for NBC and CLAN OF THE CAVE BEAR for Jozak Productio
More about Jo Leigh...

Trueblood, Texas (1 - 10 of 23 books)
  • Bride of a Texas Trueblood
  • Someone's Baby (Trueblood Texas)
  • Secret Bodyguard
  • Unconditional Surrender (Trueblood Texas)
  • His Brother's Fiancée (Trueblood Texas)
  • A Father's Vow (Trueblood Texas)
  • Daddy Wanted (Trueblood Texas)
  • The Cowboy's Secret Son (Trueblood Texas)
  • The Best Man in Texas (Trueblood, Texas #6)
  • Hot on His Trail (Trueblood Texas)
Ms. Match (Harlequin Blaze, #424) Lying in Bed Closer... (Harlequin Blaze, #265) Choose Me Relentless (In Too Deep) (Harlequin Blaze #289)