Start by marking “Turning Point (Kathleen Turner, #3)” as Want to Read:
Turning Point (Kathleen Turner, #3)

Turning Point (Kathleen Turner #3)

4.47 of 5 stars 4.47  ·  rating details  ·  4,689 ratings  ·  385 reviews
After her promotion from law firm Runner to Investigator, Kathleen Turner is learning the ropes of her new job from none other than assassin-for-hire Kade Dennon, a situation her boyfriend Blane Kirk is none too happy about. But the lessons with Kathleen take a back seat when Kade becomes a target. Previously untouchable, his enemies now know of the chink in his armor – hi ...more
Published February 19th 2013 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Turning Point, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Turning Point

Out of Breath by Rebecca DonovanOpal by Jennifer L. ArmentroutCity of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra ClareClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareGabriel's Redemption by Sylvain Reynard
Books That Should Be Released Sooner!!!
80th out of 910 books — 3,026 voters
The Edge of Always by J.A. RedmerskiLosing Hope by Colleen HooverEntwined with You by Sylvia DayThe Redemption of Callie & Kayden by Jessica SorensenWalking Disaster by Jamie McGuire
OMFG... CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT!!!
87th out of 471 books — 1,083 voters

More lists with this book...

Lise *friends don't flag*
description

4 Big

I was introduced to the Kathleen Turner series in May of 2012. I had not read any romantic suspense before and the first two books were quite enjoyable. Getting to know Kathleen, Blane and Kade as well as a host of secondary characters was a fun ride along with the crazy twisty suspenseful, often times over the top storyline.

The story is thrilling in a murder mystery kind of way and keeps the reader guessing. The situations Kathleen finds herself in are creative and I love the way she can
Jill

Blane Kirk, former Navy SEAL, current high-powered lawyer.
Dark blonde hair, green eyes.

Kade Dennon, former FBI agent, current assassin.
Dark hair, blue eyes

Blane and Kade, half-brothers.

Kathleen Turner, former runner for the law firm of Kirk and Trent, current investigator.

This is the third book in the Kathleen Turner series and contains another gripping story combined with the romantic relationship between Kathleen and Blane. And the almost-romantic relationship between Kathleen and Kade.

T
Cocktails and Books
I'm not sure if I can write a review that will do this book justice. I've waited a week to write the review because I was so stunned by the events that happened in TURNING POINT. So stunned, that a week later I still want to run around the room waving my hands in the air and scream "Did that really just happen???" Sort of like this.

As the title of the book suggests, this was definitely a turning point for Kathleen. Kathleen wants to become a good investigator. She wants to be an asset to the
Duchess Nicole

Five bright, shining, golden stars. This has quickly (very quickly, just under three days) become one of my favorite series.

I know some people have issues with love triangles. If that is you, stay away. This series most DEFINITELY revolves around an intense love triangle. But it's one of the better ones I've ever read. Very well done.
Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤
*3.5 Stars*

His body blocked mine where I stood. Tipping my head back, I looked up at him. His eyes burned a path down my body.
"Fuck bullets," he rasped. "You're going to be the death of me."

photo goofy_zps68mwiugp.gif

Well, well, well....here we are at that beautiful four solid star rating....but it's still not enough to be above a true 3.5. I'm not sure it will ever be above that, seeing as I hear it only becomes worse (The love traingle, the unbelievable action, the solution to aforementioned triangle..). But, as I've
Mo
Book Three of this Five book series. Enjoyed it. Did not hit the FIVE star mark for me. One of the reasons is that I really found one or five of the situations Kathleen found herself in to be a bit implausible. I know it is fiction, but c’mon.

Kade, what can I say? Still love him. Even when he is out of his leather and jeans….

Whereas Blane always wore cologne,
Kade rarely used the stuff

Blane, I like him but…. my heart beats faster for a bad boy in leather.

It didn’t matter how often I saw him, K
Sammy☆Smitten With Book Heroes☆彡
Turning Point was an emotional rollercoaster for me!

This book revolves around a case where Blane is defending a man accused of rape. His involvement in this case causes a lot of tension between Kat and Blane. Blane won't give Kat his reasons for taking the case and he keeps a lot of information from her in this book.

Also in this book, Kat is beginning her new job as an investigator with Kade at their law firm. She ends up investigating a case for one of the other partners that ends up being re
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
Well, that was another throughly entertaining installment. And, wow, that was a LOT if action. I'm almost afraid of what is going to happen to Kathleen in the next book, because I swear the ass-kickings she takes seems to double each book. I hope her job has medical insurance.

I must say, while i am happy to swallow a whole lot of crazy stuff because I really enjoy these books, the one thing that keeps happening that is starting to drive me nuts is how Kat manages to get seriously injured, but a
Anja

I'M LOVING THIS SOOO MUH-HUH-HUCH !!!!

Christine
10++++ Stars (I LOVED!!!)

The third book in Tiffany Snow’s, Kathleen Turner series, did not disappoint. I cannot say enough about how much I enjoyed this book.

I am ecstatic that there is going to be book #4 and I already loved the first chapter that was the preview in back of the book.

When I finished Turning Point, I immediately when back and read my favorite scenes. I did not want this book to end. I could not put this book down. It was such an amazing read. I cannot think of the proper adjec
Robin (Bridge Four)

Things I’ve learned:

1. If you are an investigator in training you should totally put yourself in the line of fire and run off to be the hero all the time because you can handle it…..right? And even if you can’t some good looking man will be there to save you.

2. Don’t tell your boyfriend important details of your life like someone trying to blackmail you, his brother hitting on you, your cousin is in town etc. But definitely demand he tell you everything and be mad when he doesn’t.

3. Wh
Karen
HOLY HELL, THAT ENDING!!!!!!! Get me that next book...like NOW!!!!!! MIND BLOWN!!!!!
 photo tumblr_m73h9eZfsD1rskv9do1_500.gif

Seriously, these books are getting better and better, the tension is building BIG TIME!!! And Kathleen finds herself nipple deep in some BAD SHIT, like Human Trafficking and rape cases. And the life she has come to know is now on the line. And she may not live through it this time...

Her relationship with Blane finally taking seed... her feelings towards him stronger than ever. But Kade has been pressing his adva
Jeanne
Jan 30, 2014 Jeanne rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Jeanne by: Raquel
" Looking for a date tonight, tall-dark-and dangerous?"

How did she know that was my nickname for Kade? Sweet baby Jesus this book put me through the wringer, I could not stop reading it last night. I think my eyes are all red and I'm kind of book drunk from power reading in the middle of the night and all I can think about is how I want to start book 4!
Bailey
Well, to make a long story short, it goes something like this...

Kathleen is sort of kind of dating Blane because he broke her heart, but you know, he's Blane so she can't stay away. She's also getting trained to be a spy investigator by Kade. Sexual tension ensues because they always seem to find themselves in these "situations" where one, or both of them, are half naked.

description

Not that I'm complaining though.

Kathleen finds herself in a bad situation. Someone tries to kill her. Mostly because of Blane.
Chrystal
***** AAAH!!! It's on my Kindle!!!! Up next to read!!!! Happy girl right here!!!****

Just finished Turn To Me. I'm torn between Blane and Kade. I feel sorry for Kat, I wouldn't want to have to chose! I can't wait for the 3rd book, to find out what happens! The wait is already killing me!
♥Sharon♥
5 It Keeps Getting Better Stars

photo a951925c-a07b-4b6a-b66e-3ba59fc28c1e_zps03a11531.jpg

What can I say, I love this series!! With each book it just keeps getting better and I am so excited because this doesn’t always happen in a series. Sometimes the story starts to fall flat and I am left feeling that it is time to move on but that is definitely not the case here. Tiffany Snow has done an amazing job at keeping everything fresh by adding in a new character, a little more tension and more twists and turns that will keep you completely engaged in the
Jacqueline
It has to be a true sign of a good book when I go to update my read status on gr and realise I started this book so quickly I forgot to add it.

I know!!!!

Damn these books are addictive. Each is complete in itself, but the story of Kat, Kade and Blane and their multiple dices with death make for a riveting read, thanks to the sexual tension. This one was my favourite so far. Straight onto the next.
Samantha

These books are so much like crack to me, I can no longer tell if they are actually any good. MOAR PLEASE.

I do find it a bit irritating that practically every single man portrayed up to this point either wants to fuck/rape Kathleen, or kill her. That seems a bit drastic to me... I'd be ok with that being toned down a bit, or for it to stop happening altogether.
Didi
WHAT DO I SAY?? This was ridiculously fantastic!!!

I'm already into book #4 so I won't prolong what I want to say. I'll just list my observations:

--Kathleen is kick-ass! Yes, she has faults. Particularly when it comes to being upfront about things having to do with her and Blane. She tries too hard to be independently fierce and it always lands her in trouble. But I'll give an E for effort. She also needs to be a bit more honest with herself.

--A love triangle isn't my favorite thing. But this one
Anne OK
“Whenever you tell a story, there’s always a twist, a turning point, a point when the story changes.”
Shey Stahl from “Waiting for You”)

For Kathleen Turner, this is the turning point in her story. At the end of the third book, readers are left at a turning point in this series for all three main characters. The popular “triangle” storyline has kept readers breathless wondering which brother will indeed bring Kathleen her happy-ever-after.

Kade shares his feelings for Kathleen and Blane offers her
Angie **loves angst**
This series just keeps getting better and better. This is one of the BEST love triangles I've ever read.
So much action...
So much romance...
So much heartbreak...

I'm now officially a Romantic Suspense fan. On to book four.

Rating: 5 Heart Pounding Stars
Sarah - LitSlaveBlog
I am absolutely obsessed with this series! LOVE LOVE LOVE! The first two books were really good, but this one was amazing. I am hooked! I normally avoid love triangles, but this one is written so perfectly!
Jessica
Ah, I would kill for an ARC of this one lol!
Lindsay
I can't help it.... I am disappointed
Rhonda
To start off with, I am a follower of this series. I have loved it from the beginning. I am also a firm Team Kade member. I don’t know if I can ever forgive Blane for Kandi. I know he was supposedly doing it to keep Kat safe, but I don’t buy it. I think he took it entirely too far. He just keeps hurting her and she keeps taking him back. Now, with that off my chest…

I had preordered Turning Point and forgotten about it until it magically appeared on my kindle fire. It made my day. This book is so
Jessy (Jessy's Book Club)
[Read more reviews at http://jessysbookclub.wordpress.com]

This series just keeps getting better and better! And this one is the most dramatic yet, and the steamiest!

Kade is now training Kathleen to be a competent investigator. Which means he’s jogging with her in the morning, taking her to self defense classes etc. All translating to, he’s spending a lot of time with her :)

Blane is defending a guy accused of rape. Kathleen who was almost raped herself is not too happy about Blane’s new assignmen
Myrto
Whew. What a ride!

Turning Point was such a great read! Full of action, suspense, and Kade, of course.

Ahem. Moving on now.

Turning Point begins a little while after Turn To Me: Kathleen and Blane are still broken up, and Kade, well, he just sits there being awesome while he trains Kathleen. So, you get the gist. Blane is struggling for Kathleen's affections and Kade is trying to be the better person and back off. Yeah. As if.

I think this is one of the books that you just have to read, otherwise I'
Raquel
Nov 22, 2014 Raquel rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of romance suspense, lots of action. Readers who don't mind messy love triangles
Review now added

4.5

So this is the third installment in the Kathleen Turner series. And OMG it was so good!

So much happened. As usual like in the prior books in the series, this installment had a bit of everything lots of action, suspense, funny parts, steaminess, but in this one the development of a love triangle is more noticeable .

photo cautionlovetriangleahead_zps9c9df478.jpg

Yeah, if you are not a fan of love triangles, you should probably stay away from this series. Because by the end of this book a pretty messy love triangle is in the
Regina

One of my most favorite books so far! Love both of these brothers! Kade is my favorite though. Can't wait till the 3rd one!
Heather
Feb 18, 2013 Heather rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Romantic Suspense lovers- READ THIS SERIES!!
OH MY!! I LOVE this book. I love this series.

Blane, again, he struggles to trust anyone! Kade is regretting his decision to not go after Kathleen in the first place. He trains her to be an investigator for the firm and inadvertently puts her in harms way again! Kathleen gets in over her head...again. Blane is trying to save her as Kade tries to get over her. All the while, Blane fails to truly open up and that could end up costing him everything.

Oh, the twists that this book takes leave you re
Love Kade 3 10 Jan 11, 2015 03:56PM
Team Kade or Team Blane 18 129 Jan 07, 2014 02:13PM
SNOWBOUND - A Gro...: * Deleted Scene - Blane & Senator Keaston 3 43 Jan 05, 2014 11:58PM
  • The End of Games (The Single Lady Spy, #2)
  • Heller's Revenge (Heller, #2)
  • No Such Thing As A Good Blind Date (A Brandy Alexander Mystery #2)
  • Shock and Awesome (Lexi Graves Mysteries, #4)
  • On Every Street (The Artists Trilogy, #0.5)
  • Otherwise Unharmed (Evan Arden, #3)
  • The Devil's Revenge (The Devil's Eyes, #2)

Kathleen Turner (5 books)
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner, #1)
  • Turn to Me (Kathleen Turner, #2)
  • Out of Turn (Kathleen Turner, #4)
  • Point of No Return (Kathleen Turner, #5)
No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner, #1) Turn to Me (Kathleen Turner, #2) Out of Turn (Kathleen Turner, #4) Point of No Return (Kathleen Turner, #5) Turn on a Dime - Blane's Turn (Kathleen Turner, #1.5)

“It’s been six weeks. If Blane hasn’t sealed the deal by now, its open season.” 22 likes
“Neither Blane nor I are your happily-ever-after princess. Blane will break your heart, and I’m the guy your mom warned you about. Don’t kid yourself about that.” 19 likes