Start by marking “An Anthology of Those Who Walk Among Us (The Simpson Anthologies, #3)” as Want to Read:
An Anthology of Those Who Walk Among Us (The Simpson Anthologies, #3)

An Anthology of Those Who Walk Among Us (The Simpson Anthologies #3)

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
An Anthology of Those Who Walk Among Us contains the following 6 short stories and is approximately 19,520 words long:
• Shadow Life: is a short story set in the paranormal night time of our own world. Denie’s lover has been murdered and she must cross the boundary between life and undeath to wreak her revenge. It is approximately 5,250 words in length.
• Nothing: is a very
ebook, Smashwords
Published July 21st 2012 by CM Simpson Publishing/Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about An Anthology of Those Who Walk Among Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Anthology of Those Who Walk Among Us

C.m. Simpson
Jul 20, 2012 C.m. Simpson rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I first compiled the stories in An Anthology of Those Who Walk Among us in 2012. They were written over the last 15 years and are from a variety of genres. An Anthology of Those Who Walk Among Us contains 6 short stories about creatures passing as humans in human settings. Stories cover a range of genres from paranormal urban to science fiction to magic realism. They feature the ubiquitious werewolves and vampires as well as other types of shape-shifters, or humans who aren’t quite all human.
I was born in far north Queensland,Australia, but my father was a teacher with itchy feet, so I got to see a lot more of Queensland and a fair bit of the rest of Australia by the time I left home. I've been a teacher, stablehand, receptionist and cleaner amongst other things, but am now content to write while holding down a day job in administration. I enjoy writing speculative fiction in all its ...more
More about C.M. Simpson...

The Simpson Anthologies (4 books)
  • An Anthology of Dragons (The Simpson Anthologies #1)
  • An Anthology of Battle (The Simpson Anthologies, #2)
  • An Anthology of Worlds (The Simpson Anthologies,  #4)