Start by marking “Shamrocked, (Irish Kisses #2)” as Want to Read:
Shamrocked, (Irish Kisses #2)

Shamrocked, (Irish Kisses #2)

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  7 reviews
ARe Bestseller
Devlin Kinney is focused on his Irish Rock band, Shamrocked. Between that and tending bar at Bell’s Irish Pub, he’s rushed off his feet. Still, he’s envious of Shaun who found his perfect woman through Madame Eve’s exclusive agency, 1Night Stand.

Pushed for time, he follows his friend’s lead and hopes to be matched with a woman ballsy enough to share in his fe
Published July 15th 2012 by Decadent Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Shamrocked,, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shamrocked,

Melissa
Bells is a pub that will lift your spirits and remind you of the old country. JoAnne Kenrick creates a wonderful environment that will have you tapping your feet along with the music and cheering for the bar staff to find their happily ever afters! Shamrocked is book two in the Irish Kisses series which features the staff of the Bell’s pub.
Devlin has not been lucky in love. His heart is still broken over the one girl who got away. She wasn’t ready for Devlin’s less than vanilla desires. So Devl
Katrina
Shamrocked is a great addition to Joanne Kenrick's Irish Kiss series. In this story we meet Sexy bar tender Devlin... Having a thing for him in book one I was more than excited to read his story :) ** waggles eyebrows **

His mate Shaun decides it’s time for Devlin to enlist in the help of Madame E. A night filled with pleasure, toys and a hot woman to warm his sheets and loins. Here he meets Liz.

Liz slinks her way into a wedding and is ushered Devlin's way in search of a lead role in an upcomin
Trea
I finished reading this and was like: "What the heck did I just read?" It made ZERO sense! It was a follow up to Sweet Irish Kiss, but I couldn't keep track of who Elizabeth was! Unlike SIK, it doesn't hint at a continuing relationship, and left me feeling as though they were only together for the hot and steamy sex, which really wasn't that steamy for me. Thankfully, it was a short installment!
Lisa Adams
Love, Love, Loved it! This was a perfect story for Dev! There were so many things I liked about this book, it's really hard to just pick one or two. But, I think I've got it narrowed down. The mix-up - Perfectly executed! And of course, the wonderful night they had... (pulls collar from neck)so very hot! Now, I have to wait for the next one! Great job JoAnne, you've hooked a forever fan!
Taryn Kincaid
If you like a little light bondage, toys & BDSM, this one's for you! HOT stuff!
Bea
It was okay; some nice little twists if not entirely believable.
Tamara
Funny and hot, a great combo!
Leslie
Leslie marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2015
Sofia Câmara
Sofia Câmara marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2015
zoegrl
zoegrl marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2015
Shamona Hagan
Shamona Hagan marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
ShaMar
ShaMar marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Liz
Liz marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Valorie
Valorie marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Linnea
Linnea marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Tammy Hinson
Tammy Hinson marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Shelly
Shelly marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2014
Val Paquette
Val Paquette marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2014
Muriel
Muriel marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
Ebookie
Ebookie marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2014
Lisa Wohlgamuth
Lisa Wohlgamuth marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
Stacy Mantlo
Stacy Mantlo marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »

Irish Kisses (5 books)
  • Sweet Irish Kiss (1Night Stand, #39; Irish Kisses, #1)
  • Threesome Sweetness (Irish Kisses, #3)
  • Hot Winter Kiss (Irish Kisses, #4)
  • Marry Me, I'm Irish (Irish Kisses, #5)
Sweet Irish Kiss (1Night Stand, #39; Irish Kisses, #1) When a Mullo Loves a Woman Dracula's Kiss (1Night Stand, #48) Outback Dirty (Calendar Men, #1) Marry Me, I'm Irish (Irish Kisses, #5)