Start by marking “Deceiving Her Boss” as Want to Read:
Deceiving Her Boss

Deceiving Her Boss

3.4 of 5 stars 3.40  ·  rating details  ·  502 ratings  ·  26 reviews
All Allie Mitchell wanted was a chance to work for Sean Greyson, a legend in the business world. But his last three assistants were young, attractive, and blatantly looking for a promotion from assistant to wife, and Greyson has no desire to repeat the pattern with his next hire. When Allie's friend in the company's HR department encourages her to apply for the position bu ...more
Published (first published June 2nd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Deceiving Her Boss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deceiving Her Boss

Marsha
If you are looking for a short, entertaining, sexy but fun read "Deceiving Her Boss" is the book for you. Can you imagine a prominent, good looking, sexy businessman who is constantly having to fire his assistants because they are constantly trying to lure him down the aisle. Well, his name is Sean Greyson and he had decided that this time he wants a matronly assistant who can keep her eye on business only.

Allie Mitchell has always wanted to work for Mr. Greyson because he is intelligent, succes
Tia
The novel was cocky and sweet. It had this amazing blend of balance that walked a very thin line. I actually loved the heroines morals and values. She was a stand up character, right until the end. The hero ticked me off at times but he got it together.. well... eventually! It was a great read.
Nicole
I only made it a quarter of The way thru.. This is going in to my 'started but couldn't finish' pile. It is beyond cheesy.. It's not well written.. The characters have no depth.. I only gave it 2 stars because I thought the premise had potential to be an interesting story. Don't bother.
Stacey Wright
I loved the start of the book and most of the middle... But the ending was quite rubbish. It lacked depth. The scene where Allie caught Sean kissing another women could have been soo good if the author had elaborated on it more. There also would have been more drama if she had just left instead of saying the responsible thing to do would be to tell him that she was leaving.

I thought the whole marriage plot just came out of no where. The fact that Allie agreed to marriage was beyond me. I though
Denise
I was undecided whether to give this one 3 or 4 stars. While the plot was instantly grabbing at the start, there were several times throughout the book where it just became tedious. I had to argue myself into continuing it twice (I have a "meh" collection on my kindle reserved for books I never finish). It was, however, a very sweet story, and I'm glad I stuck it out to the end. I most likely won't ever revisit it for a second read-through though.
Me
Fast paced action-packed romance...

Finding love at work is unavoidable no matter how much you battle it. Allie and Sean made sense together. What was hard to swallow was Sean's avoidance of commitment, in that it was contradictory to his family history and what he experienced growing up. If that could have been fleshed out better, this would have made for a more solid book.

Aileen
Sweet Story

Just the right amount of hot steamy scenes. Loved the characters, especially Sean and Allie was a person we could relate to.
Kristine
Sean goes through assistants like people change their underwear apparently until Allie. She deceives him by disguising her beauty by stage make-up and wearing hideous old lady clothes from second hand stores. This doesn't keep the wonder from her boss, Sean Grayson. Once he discovers she is friends with his competition this adds fuel to his ever increasing fire for Allie.

I am not going to say how they get together. The parts I did not like was when he met up at a bar with another female, how he
Cynthia Haddad
Finally not the typical cliché of a assistant sleeping with her boss. So glad
Katrina Harris
Beyond preposterous.
Melissa Locke
Sincere
I quite impress in Allie,heroine of this book.
She have her own way of thinking and stick to it.

With Sean ,when He tells Allie that he has interest in her
even when Allie is in her not-quite-impressive look. But he never really show sign of it
until he sees her real self (beautiful , sexy and charm in everyway)
he left me with doubt that he really into her because ?

anyway , this book is quite enjoyable to read : )
Renee
Cute read

it was a cute story. Easy read. it wasn't the most in-depth story line, as typical with books like this...you know what's coming next. but it was still an enjoyable quick read.
Sarah Flowers
Good read!

Had a nice flow and kept me interested. Cute story with interesting characters. loved the ending of the book. enjoy!
Melissa Maxwell
The book was good but lacking. There was many misnomers throughout the book. The love was there even though at times it does not feel that way.
☂⋰Basil⋱☂
Oct 06, 2014 ☂⋰Basil⋱☂ marked it as dnf-borrowed-or-returned  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
DNF at 67%
Julz
quick read a lot of build up. Just fell flat at the end for me, felt like there could have been more, But pretty good storyline.
Sofia Lazaridou
I didn't like the cover.It's the worst cover for a romance book.The story was good but in the end I say Thank God it's over.
Tracey
An enjoyable quick romantic read with the prerequisite HEA. A good palette cleanser between meatier courses.
Vim
Oct 08, 2012 Vim rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: romance
I didn't like the cover. Hopefully they change it. Also, the story is promising.
Michelle
Quick, easy, fun. Enjoyed it, but it didn't stick with me.
Bridget
pretty good. it held my interest. not much of an ending
Yessenia
I couldn't bear to read anymore of it.
Becky
Funny, charming, and loving!!
Georgine
Quite a lovely story...
Lesley
Cute Story....
Kamesha Naidoo
Kamesha Naidoo is currently reading it
Feb 24, 2015
  • Her Pregnancy Surprise
  • Billionaire Bodyguard (Billionaire Bodyguard, #1)
  • The Surgeon's Surprise Twins (Safe Harbor Medical, #6)
  • The Boss’s Fake Fiancee  (Bencher Family #2)
  • Rich Man's Fake Fiancee (The Landis Brothers, #1)
  • Her Baby, His Proposal
  • Heart of Steel
  • Innocent Secretary...Accidentally Pregnant
  • Boardroom Baby Surprise
  • Pregnant with the Billionaire's Baby
  • Ryan's Harbor (Woodland Village, #2)
  • Personal Training (Work Out, #6)
  • The Marann
  • Expecting Royal Twins!
  • Proud Rancher, Precious Bundle
  • Cowboy Legend (Bear County #5)
  • The Cake (Elemental Superpowers, #1)
  • Jesse
I was born in upstate New York, and I've been weaving stories since I was a little girl. But my family was full of mathematicians and scientists, so admitting to a love for writing fiction (or romance!) would have made for some serious teasing around the dinner table every night. I can still recite the square root of pi from memory, and I understand the periodic table of elements, but I get my rea ...more
More about Elizabeth Powers...
Love and Chaos Can't Buy Me Love More Than Friends Guarding Her Heart Law of Attraction

“What? What are you talking about?” 0 likes