Brie Embraces Bondage (Brie, #6)

Brie Embraces Bondage (Brie #6)

4.55 of 5 stars 4.55  ·  rating details  ·  961 ratings  ·  47 reviews
Book #6 of the Brie Series

Brie is thrilled when the Submissive Training Center focuses a whole week on bondage lessons. Little does the inexperienced sub know what's in store. Brie explores areas she has been reluctant to tread and finally discovers what has been holding her back. The call of the rope opens her to new experiences that leave her panting with bated breath fo...more
Published July 18th 2012 by Red Phoenix

To ask other readers questions about Brie Embraces Bondage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brie Embraces Bondage

Brie Learns the Art of Submission by Red PhoenixGabriel's Inferno by Sylvain ReynardBrie Submits to Her Master by Red PhoenixBrie Pleases Her New Master by Red PhoenixThe William S Club by Riley Banks
Top Self-published Erotica
24th out of 516 books — 808 voters
Easy by Tammara WebberBeautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireHopeless by Colleen HooverWanted by Kelly ElliottOn Dublin Street by Samantha Young
Indie Authors Everybody Should Read
108th out of 2,674 books — 3,097 voters

More lists with this book...

Kelly
Jul 23, 2012 Kelly rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: bdsm/erotica fans
Shelves: series, erotica
The closer it gets to release day for Brie's next adventure the more excited I get, but the sixth addition to the series far surpassed my expectations. It's my favorite book in the series so far.

Brie held her own in her first ever scene on stage with Master Coen and then in an extremely hot scene with an Asian Domme and her male assistant, the aptly named Boa. But without a doubt the best part was the time she spent with Tono. Oh, what that man can do with a rope!
At the end of the story, and t...more
↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
Sep 02, 2013 ↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝ rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: YES
★★★★★Brie Embraces Bondage by Red Phoenix (Brie #6)

This is a BDSM erotica short coming in around 60 pages.

Week 3

This is by far my favorite of the series, thus far.

The Doms' and Domme's evaluations are in, and all of our subs are progressing.

This weeks lesson is bondage. The how to's, with who's, and why are explained. There is so much more to the art of Kinbaku.

Tono is back, and can call me toriko, anytime he wants. Tono does a hot wax lesson with Brie and she learns the beauty of the human...more
Vickie
I waited with baited breath when Red said it was being released yesterday. I refreshed and refreshed Amazon until it was available. I couldn't sit still. I bounced on my toes. It was bad. It's official, I.AM.ADDICTED! Lady Red did not disappoint! The story of Brie continues and she learns and grows. I love me some Tono! I want one, too!

I love Red's writing style. The books are short, sweet, and the too the point but I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. She gives me just enough that I'...more
Ann Channell
Amazing & steamy ! Can't wait for the next one!
Juanita
This series just gets better with each book(novella). Be warned not for everyone but it is a fascinating view into the world of Dom/Dommes and submissives. Interesting characters and situations. Some humor and very hot scenes, of course. So far there are 6 books written and there will be a total of 9 books.Try 'em you might like 'em. I did and I do.
Nikki Vanderhoof
I really really enjoyed this volume! I was wondering when we were going to get to see this side of the D/s world and I think I was just as excited as Brie to find out that they were going to have an entire week devoted to bondage. I will say that there were many levels of bondage that Red discussed in this volume that I had never thought of before. I think the mix of pleasure and pain is very interesting so this volume was right up my alley.

I don't really have anything negative to say about Brie...more
carol
Jan 08, 2013 carol added it
Recommends it for: Adult, erotica and BDSM readers
Brie at submissive training school has fast become one of my favourite reads. This sixth in Red Phoenix series focuses on a week learning of the art of bondage. Master Coen, who I thought disliked Brie along with Mistress Harris; has an encounter with Brie and shows he is far more kindly, though very much the Dom than I gave him credit for. Maquis Gray, he has hidden qualities and is a very attractive Dom character. Then Tono and her experience with his Shibari, which to me explained clearly and...more
A.R. Von
I have to say from book 1 in the Brie series I did not know what to expect. Red has taken BDSM to a new level for us all to experience through the eyes of a young woman that’s going to school to be trained as an honest to goodness sub. I'm not surprised that the amazing writing skills of Red Phoenix has only improved the intensity, sensuality and entertainment of the series. It’s holding strong and leaving myself and many of her fans panting for more!

Brie’s experience in the BDSM scene is limite...more
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Read more of my reviews and ramblings at Ana's Attic Sexy Tales

This one may be my favorite. Brie is growing and learning and she finally gets her chance with Tono who is a master artist with ropes and wax. The scenes were well written, I was able to picture the beautiful knots, and found myself really wanting to see what ice and wax could do! Whew!!! This series scorches!!!!

Though this series is 80% sex, the scenes are well written, and we still learn to care about the characters. I look forwar...more
Kayla Eklund
I loved this. It was interesting to learn about the type of bondage that Tono did with Brie, although I'm still not sure that I fully understand it.
Jody
The first story of the Brie series was a fantastic story idea to be developed and explore the world of BDSM training. Each installment show an in-depth look into the workings of a submissive mind at the girl Brie learns her limits and how to first face them and push her beyond to new levels of submission. In Brie Embraces Bondage she experiences the feelings of submitting while in bondage with all the emotions attached to the trust of the Dom using the restraints. Of course the next installment...more
Danija
Is it just me or are the stories about Brie's training getting better and better?

Week three did not disappoint. In fact, Brie was very excited about it, and I enjoyed reading about it.

It was bondage week. And our lovely Brie loved it. She did have her limits tested, she did get to a point when she stopped a scene, but being tied up and tied down... Well, Brie thoroughly enjoyed herself. She got to spend time with two of the Doms she liked, and one of them won her at the auction. But the time sh...more
Deborah Perry
Brie goes on more adventures as this whole week in school deals with bondage-something she thinks she's interested in! She is wonderfully rewarded and surprised by her likes and dislikes. The whole seen with Tono is wicked hot and left me speechless. The "in love with the master" thing is especially pleasing as well as "blue eyes". You know he will show up later. To what extent we don't know, he's showing up a lot these days! Whew! I need a cool shower! Please read these starting with book 1 sin...more
Fani
This book explores the best theme of the BDSM: Bondage, which make it so interesting. Brie finally discovers what are her limits in BDSM with the help of her trainer Marquis Gray. I was sooo happy to see Tono back and you can count me in as a supporter of the team Brie-Tono. I'm looking forward to see which dominant will Brie choose in the end.
Josephine
Quick read...Loved it...
Lauren Anne
This book was mostly entertaining. The one thing that I have found so far in some of the recent books in this series is it feels more of a How to than an actual story line. I would have liked to read more about Sir and Brie, he seems to just pop in here and there. I understand this is Brie's journey into submission, but I would have liked a stronger story line and not just an education into submission. But I will continue to read on, can't stop now.
Skylar
Brie finds herself all tied up in knots over week 3's subject, bondage. She gets the chance to overcome some fears, and experiences an out of this world, mind blowing session with the Master of Kinbaku.

I love how educational these stories are! Red has an amazing talent for painting scenes and the feelings from the sexual encounters. As with the previous stories, I wanted more. And, on I go...
RomanceLover
Wow! I really enjoyed this book (as I do all the books in this series). The auction chapter took my breath away! I'm so in love with Tono now (was in like with him before, but the auction chapter adds a whole new dimension to Brie and Tono's developing relationship)! Can't wait for book number 7 and to find out who Brie chooses as her Dom at her graduation ceremony in book 9.
Yogi
Yay for bondage week! Yay for being tied down and getting what you didn't even know what you want. We get to see the well-endowed sub in action (Lucky, lucky Brie). Then Brie gets to end the week with Tono, a master with ropes. Seriously wowsers! Her relationship with several of her Doms has me thinking "Hmmmmm?" I'm wondering how any of this can end well.
Celsey Seivert
Brie has always wanted to try bondage and when she finds out that she is will training all week. She is paired up with her trainer Master Coen she has always been kinda scared if the man...plus she thinks he has never really liked her to begin with. She find what bondage she likes and doesnt and how to embrace all the different feelings bondage brings.
Katie
This review is for all of Brie's Sub Training. Fabulously wild and crazy sex scenes. Lots of variety too. Not exactly what I consider good writing technique, kind of abrupt sentences & weird repetition. Odd for me to notice in this genre, I guess. I mean I know the whole shades, eh. Whatevs, it's a quickie read. The ending is worth it.
Silviene
Omg if Tono was my Dom I would want to be his art bondage display anytime. Damn to say that this book was hotter than the last ones is a understatement. HOT with capital H. Brie finds herself more relax and happier with the bondage week and soon realises something in the end that she did not expect.
Jen
Jul 23, 2012 Jen rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Jen by: mischief maker
This newest installment had Brie experiencing bondage and becoming closer to a few more Doms rather than just Sir. For short stories I am amazed how the author can have such hot sex and a good little storyline to keep you wanting to read more. I will be eagerly waiting for the next in the series!
Angel
FSOG has nothing on Red Phoenix! ohh laa laa.. HOT, intense.. a little annoyed it was so short! I felt like I was paying for a chapter instead of a book! but of course it was addictive.. so yes.... I have now paid for all of them and awaiting the next release.
Christine
I am glad to see the three girls getting along better. Training was interesting as always and then an auction. I enjoyed the bondage but I found I wasn't turned on by it as well as I have been in other areas. Looking forward to the next training day!
Shanna
Simply love exchanges between Brie and Tono almost as I love those between her and Sir.

I hate that I am making it to the end of the STC... weeks are flying by too fast at this point and cannot put the kindle down.
Tai
This is such a fun story!!! ♥ Brie's adventures! She's such a little hot a-double scibble!!! But short stories always takes away from being able to give it more stars. Love Sir and all of her lovers! ha!
Kayla The Bibliophile
See review on my book blog page...SIMPLY AMAZING!!
Brandi
What can I say? Red does it again with another mind blowing… heart pounding.. sexy read. Oh. Decisions ..decisions decisions. Cant wait tor the next book on this very addicting series.
Tia
I loved this one too, some huge experiences I had were stated in this novel, as you can tell by the rating, my experiences melding with this book made it a million times better.
  • Secret Society Orgy (The Billionaire's Son, #4)
  • Surrender (The Plume #2)
  • The Finest Line
  • On His Terms (Mastered #2)
  • Birthday Games (Spy Games, #1.5)
  • Seducing Sarah (The Madame X School of Sex, #1)
  • The Art of Domination (The Art of D/s, #2)
  • His Sub's Submissive (Club Esoteria, #1)
  • Claimed (The Auction, #3)
  • The New Girl (Fantasy Heights, #2)
  • Embracing My Submission (The Doms of Genesis, #1)
I am a happily married woman who believes (based on personal experience) that love conquers all. It is a running theme in my writing.

One thing you will notice about my work, I'm all about variety. If a character beseeches me to write his/her story, I willingly give myself over no matter the genre or subject ~ as long as it includes hot, steamy sex. ;)
More about Red Phoenix...
Brie Learns the Art of Submission: Submissive Training Center (Brie, #1-9) Brie's First Day of Submissive Training (Brie, #1) Brie Pleases Her New Master (After Graduation, #1) Brie Learns to Obey (Brie, #2) Brie Learns Her Power as a Submissive (Brie, #3)