Start by marking “Crescendo (Boston Avant Garde, #2)” as Want to Read:
Crescendo (Boston Avant Garde, #2)

Crescendo (Boston Avant-Garde #2)

3.95  ·  Rating Details  ·  59 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Leslie has no use for long term attachments. She's seen firsthand how fickle love can be. Better to keep things casual and walk away before someone else hurts you. Even when walking away leaves a wound that won't heal.

Seth and Joshua are the two most successful Family Law attorneys in Boston. But their job can't fill the void in their lives. Linked together by a lifetime o
Published June 14th 2012 by Loose ID LLC (first published July 5th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Crescendo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crescendo

Yours Truly, Taddy by Avery AsterLove, Lex by Avery AsterA Table for Three by Lainey ReeseColters' Woman by Maya BanksTangled Hearts by Catherine Vale
Fav Menage
103rd out of 146 books — 89 voters

More lists with this book...

Ruthie Taylor
Sep 08, 2015 Ruthie Taylor rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads~~

This is the second in a series - and after starting with the last in the series, so working my way back from the beginning, as I enjoyed it so much!

I enjoyed this book a lot - there were some loose ends, which maybe get resolved in later books, but the story overall was very pleasing. I love the mix of humour, scorching chemistry and serious issues - both of the heart and the mind. We also get to see Talia and Erik and ge
Rustye
Jul 14, 2011 Rustye rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mfm, menage, contemp
This book was a pleasant surprise from the beginning. One of the heros, Joshua, did not want this threesome from the get go and that was a pleasant surprise for me. The heroine, Leslie, did not want the threesome only because she did not do longterm relationships. This left the other hero, Seth, with the task of putting this threesome together. The story is well done and balanced, I liked the author's voice and the book was also hot and steamy. The secondary characters, Erik, Talia, Jen and Nile ...more
Steph McVicker
Mar 26, 2014 Steph McVicker rated it liked it
CRESCENDO is not your typical menage story. Deeply rooted emotion, the bond between the trio is both sensual and loving, but the story also has a unique plot.

Leslie, a violin teacher, has seen how love destroys people when it ends, so she is anti-relationships unless they are just sex. She walked out on Seth a few years ago when he got too close.

Josh and Seth have been friends for years and have been there for each other when no one else has. They like to share their women but haven't found that
SirenBookReviews
Mar 13, 2013 SirenBookReviews rated it it was amazing
Crescendo by Kaitlin Maitland took me into the lives of three individuals who shielded their hearts by remaining aloof in their love lives. Seth and Joshua are a breath stealing duo who would leave any woman breathless. Both men have different traits but possess the same need to protect. Sometimes in a way that is detrimental to them. I loved Seth’s take charge attitude and his sheer presence, and equally loved Joshua’s more even keeled attitude.

Leslie’s betrayal made tears prick my eyes and the
Emily
Three months ago Leslie left Seth for no apparent reason, just left. She is now standing before him needing his help in a legal matter. Seth has not been able to move past Leslie leaving him and wants answers but first he plans to get her back in his and his best friend Joshua's life.

Joshua does not trust Leslie and does not want his friend hurt again. What neither man realizes is that as messed up their own pasts are, Leslie has shadowed secrets as well.

Overall this was an interesting concept
Sassafrass
full review is coming but I am torn on how to rate this. I'd probably rate it somewhere between a 3 and 4.

I felt like it dragged on a bit and some of the stuff was over the top, like Mikayla, the psycho lawyer. I was also disappointed that this whole arrangement started because of the little boy Caleb and we never got to meet him!

I don't want to give it a 4 because I didn't like it as much as some of the other books I have given 4's to but I didn't hate it and I enjoyed the plot, the sensualit
Vampirerom
Mar 12, 2012 Vampirerom rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book. Read it in one day, could not put it down.
At first I thought this was your normal menage. Two men falling in love and has to convince the girl that she is the one.
It was a wonderful surprise to see that this was not the case and to see how it played out. Everything did not just fall in to place.

I really hope Kaitlin writes another one quickly.
Kristin
I love this story. I really felt for all three of the main characters with their sad pasts. I enjoyed how Leslie, Joshua, & Seth needed each other to be feel complete. What girl would not fall in love with Joshua.
Matthew
Mar 31, 2013 Matthew rated it did not like it
Shelves: first_reads, 2013
a little too straightforward for me
Lvy
Lvy rated it liked it
Feb 22, 2016
Sheryl Brumfield
Sheryl Brumfield rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2016
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
juli
juli rated it it was ok
Jan 23, 2016
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2016
Erin Graves
Erin Graves rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2016
Toni
Toni marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2015
Shannon Flynn
Shannon Flynn rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2015
Shirene
Shirene marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
Loretta Baker
Loretta Baker rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2015
Sonya
Sonya added it
Apr 04, 2016
Lunabel
Lunabel rated it really liked it
May 24, 2015
A
A added it
Apr 26, 2015
Chloe Vincil
Chloe Vincil rated it it was amazing
Apr 22, 2015
Ashely
Ashely rated it really liked it
Mar 29, 2015
Zachary Harless
Zachary Harless marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Lindy
Lindy rated it really liked it
Feb 28, 2015
Rias
Rias marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Ben
Ben marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Alexa
Alexa rated it really liked it
Apr 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

Boston Avant-Garde (7 books)
  • Strung Out (Boston Avant-Garde 1)
  • Impetuous (Boston Avant-Garde, #3)
  • Encore
  • Bellicoso (Boston Avant-Garde, #5)
  • Chiaroscuro (Boston Avant-Garde, Book 6)
  • Da Capo al Fine (Boston Avant-Garde Book 7)