Start by marking “Vampalicious” as Want to Read:
Vampalicious

Vampalicious (Licious #2)

4.37 of 5 stars 4.37  ·  rating details  ·  19 ratings  ·  7 reviews
After barely surviving the first brutal days of a zombie apocalypse, doomsday lovers Joey and Walt find themselves at the mercy of two blood deprived vampires; Santos, a charming sociopath once idolized by millions and his out of control progeny, Jeanette, hell bent on a quest for the unattainable. Also caught in the crossfire is lone vigilante Taco, fearlessly searching f...more
212 pages
Published July 20th 2012 by MLR Press (first published July 18th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Vampalicious, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampalicious

Beaten But Unconquered by Bryn ColvinDragon’s Egg by Lena AustinMarked by Sean MichaelTopping Timothy by Erin O'NiallMan To Man by G.A. Hauser
Worst Gay Book Covers
56th out of 237 books — 284 voters
El Presidio Rides North by Domashita RomeroI Fell in Love with a Zombie by Sean KennedyThe Dead Will Rise First by Logan KainHalf a Million Dead Cannibals by Kari GreggAbercrombie Zombie by K.Z. Snow
m/m romance with zombies
35th out of 62 books — 87 voters

More lists with this book...

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
Overall, I liked this better than the first book

I'm not sure what to say about this one. Although its written in the same style as the first book it's really different.

This one starts off a lot faster than the first book. It starts right were the first ends with Joey and Walt on the run and the pace is fast and never really slows down.

I like that each chapter is one of their POV's and always clearly labeled and I never get confused whose pov I'm getting.

I don't know of this is good or bad bu...more
Bending The Bookshelf
I feel awful for having sat on this review for as long as I have (sorry, Tim!), but I knew that if I were going to save one review to feature on Halloween, then Vampalicious would be it. Like its predecessor, this is extraordinary blend of horror and romance, but with the characters already established and the preliminaries out of the way, Timothy McGivney gives himself free reign to explore the darkest edges of his tale.

It works beautifully.

Once again, this is a blood-and-guts horror story that...more
Nikki
Action-packed fun! Maybe a little too fast for me as I would have liked to have spent more alone and zombie time with just Joey and Walt and fleshed out the part concerning the vampire's creator who came to town. Jeanette, one of the vampires, was a little too over-the-top-ghetto-bitch even though she was constantly getting grabbed by the throat and getting punked out. She was one helluva horny vamp in a sadistic sorta way. I think I liked all the characters more in the first book. Joey really w...more
Erica Pike
You know those cult movies like The Army of Darkness? They're fast paced, packed with humor and events that makes you wonder how the screenplay writer managed to come up with? Well, this book (and the first) is somewhat like that. You can't take it too seriously; you just go with the flow.

What I love the most about McGivney's books is how he manages to write unique characters. Every single one has a mind-blowing backstory and most are funny. They all feel like real characters through their strug...more
Gary Jones
omg omfg even I loved this book was it better than the first mmmmmmmm hell yeah the pace was faster more blood and a massive dildo what else do you need.
I did see the ending was ..... so book no 3?
Damian Serbu
McGivney's second novel is just as good as the first! He is such a unique writer, with a style all his own. I love his characters, and how he plays around with zombies, vampires, and humans. Plus, the books has so many lol moments, it made my partner nuts because I kept laughing in bed as we read for the night. The love story is touching, and all of the characters have their own personalities and characteristics. Read it!!!
Daniel Kelly
Having read Timothy McGivney's Zombielicious, I was excited to read his second "licious" novel! His books are like grindhouse madness or midnight movies translated to the written page. Come on--zombies AND vampires in one book, plus the return of the sexy hungry characters from Zombielicious. My only complaint is it left me wanting, I don't know....Werewolflicious?
Shannon
Shannon is currently reading it
Oct 16, 2014
Cherrilyn
Cherrilyn marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Shelley
Shelley marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Mandie
Mandie marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2013
Gianna
Gianna marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2013
Viv Ross
Viv Ross marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2013
Santino Hassell
Santino Hassell marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2013
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2013
Ashlyn
Ashlyn marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2013
Katharina
Katharina marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2013
Helle
Helle marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2013
Alison
Alison marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2013
Kellie Dennis
Kellie Dennis marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Timothy McGivney can still remember his first attempt at writing a story. He completed maybe a paragraph, of which the first sentence is still burned into memory: The springs beneath the mattress shook furiously up and down as she awaited the final climax.
With the help of a fellow writing partner (Hey, Paula!), little Timmy was just thirteen years old when he scribbled that sentence onto a piece...more
More about Timothy McGivney...
Zombielicious 100 Doors to Madness Beware the Dark #1