Start by marking “Always (Forever Wicked, #2)” as Want to Read:
Always (Forever Wicked, #2)

Always (Forever Wicked #2)

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Peter Pan was supposed to be the boy who never grew up. Then Neverland blew sky high. Now he's very much an adult and playing adult games. There's one woman he wants for his bed, his cuffs, his toys... yeah, he's ready to do all sorts of naughty things to Wendy. If he can find her.

Wendy Darling never expected Peter to come back. She'd grown up and moved on -- to write whit
Published 2012 by Changeling Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Always, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Always

Future Slayer Girl (aka: kitten)
This has to be one of the best fairy tale retellings I have ever read. I know that it fell sort for some people, but for me, taking Peter Pan and turning him into not just a Dom, but a really really hot Dom just did it for me.

I’m a total Disney junkie, when an author gets a retelling right, for me that is like sucking down gold with chocolate. This story had all the elements that I look for in a story. It was passionate, it was well told, and it had BONDAGE! The storyline with Captain Hook was
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
The Romance Review

Peter Pan owns a BDSM club called Neverland. This definitely catches my interest as Peter Pan is a much-loved character. In ALWAYS, Peter Pan is part of the fae. He's been separated from Wendy Darling for over a decade. He still loves her and hopes she's into the BDSM lifestyle. Since Wendy is now a famous erotic novelist, he takes a risk and goes to see her.

This story is jarring. The reader is dropped into a world that is not fully explained. It appears most of the events that happened in this
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Skeeter
Skeeter is currently reading it
Nov 02, 2014
Laru
Laru marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
angelette
angelette marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2013
Caroline
Caroline marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2013
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2012
R *is for Relentless*
R *is for Relentless* marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2012
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2012
Michael Dunellen
Michael Dunellen marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2012
Melinda Leonard
Melinda Leonard marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2012
Karen **Mrs. Northman**
Karen **Mrs. Northman** marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2012
Vivian
Vivian marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2012
~ Becs ~
~ Becs ~ marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2012
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2012
When she's not writing the stories in her head, Megan Slayer can be found luxuriating in her hot tub with her two vampire Cabana boys, Luke and Jeremy. She has the tendency to run a tad too far with her muse, so she has to hide in the head of her alter ego, but the boys don't seem to mind.
When she's not obsessing over her whip collection, she can be found picking up her kidlet from school.

She enjo
More about Megan Slayer...

Forever Wicked (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Beauty (Forever Wicked, #1)
  • Commanding Red (Forever Wicked, #3)
  • Twelve Strokes (Forever Wicked, #4)
  • Risking Red (Forever Wicked, #5)
  • Rumpel's Claim (Forever Wicked, #6)
  • Tall, Dark and Apocalyptic
  • Trusting Red (Forever Wicked, #8)
  • Serena's Prince (Forever Wicked, #9)
  • Rose Red (Forever Wicked, #10)
  • Savage Protector (Forever Wicked, #11)
Great Catch Bed of My Chevy Home to Cedarwood Saving Sam (Zero, Ohio, #2) Permanent