Start by marking “Seasoned Just Right” as Want to Read:
Seasoned Just Right

Seasoned Just Right

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  138 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Knowing that she was the one responsible for her parents’ tragic death, Regine Thomas buries her pain and pretends not to grieve. To escape the memories, she moves from her from southern hometown to a small town outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania along with her teenaged sister.
Hoping for a new start, she forfeits her plans for law school and opens a small catering busi
Kindle Edition
Published July 3rd 2012 by Indigo Love Spectrum (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Seasoned Just Right, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seasoned Just Right

The Grunt by Latrivia S. NelsonDmitry's Closet by Latrivia S. NelsonGo Fetch! by Shelly LaurenstonHer Russian Billionaire by Theodora TaylorBeast by Pepper Pace
Love Story (BW/WM)
154th out of 303 books — 249 voters
Dmitry's Closet by Latrivia S. NelsonBlack Butterfly by Sienna MynxLove Script by Tiffany AshleyDaisy's Choice by Sienna MynxNaked by Megan Hart
Best multicultural / interrracial romances
154th out of 259 books — 212 voters

More lists with this book...

SheReadsALot
THREE & HALF STARS--First time read from this author for me and I liked the plot. The story read like an older Harlequin novel with an interracial twist. It's a HEA, it has some drama and angst, it's sweet. The story even has the requisite virgin heroine and reformed playboy billionaire.

The story could have done with 10-15% word shave as the story got to be too wordy. It was like watching a car on rough, patchy terrain. You're worried about the end results but the car makes it in one piece.

R
Rita
This was fairly ok. I really couldn't feel their connection until almost the end of the book. Felt forced, but eventually got better. Took me a minute to finish the book because of the lack of chemistry. Will I read something else by this author, I might give her another chance. But well into the future.
Emotonal Reads
you know I wish heroines who start out strong would stay strong for a little while and not let a good looking hero sway her so quickly and the way she met him, in a kitchen between the legs of some blond on the kitchen counter should of made her a little more wary of him.

She talked a good game, her mouth told him what he thought of her, but her panties dropped very quickly for the playboy.

Other than that this was an okay read, there was nothing sexually explicit or insulting here and it ended ha
Deloris
I really liked this Book Mason and Regine are a wonderful couple juts glad they figured out that they belong together. Well done
Desi
very romantic
Kaylee
I thought Seasoned Just Right was a perfect example of an IR done RIGHT. I've been disappointed lately with extremely needy female leads or unrealistic and antagonistic male characters. Regine and Mason's story had a realistic plot-line and offered some insight into being an independent woman struggling to come to terms with being in a relationship with someone. I myself have a similar personality as Regine and definitely experienced some of her commitment issues with relinquishing control to a ...more
Laverne Brewster
4 stars. Good read. Mason and Regine each has sworn off love and relationships, they meet and change their minds about love and relationships. This is in Vogue for romance stories, second only to best friends becoming lovers.
Hasien
The story centers on Regine & Mason. Both business minded successful people meet in an awfully awkward way. Playboy Mason is intrugued by caterer Regine. Regine, though, attracted to Mason initially is very cautious by Mason's advances. They decide on a fling that quickly morphs into something more.
Shawnette
I ENJOYED the INSTANT and passionate attraction between Regine and Mason...the WITTY verbal sparring...although at times I found it a bit repetitive...I'm DEFINITELY glad to see they both FINALLY overcome their fears and discover their TRUE feelings for each other...a quick CHARMING romance.
Didichan
Boring ..Roll my eyes ... really what is this crap... why why why cant we make a black girl graceful or dignified.. this Regina character was a complete air head...l plus there was no chemistry... what a lame lame story ...i am embarrassed to have read this crap
Rosemarie Pv
Great Story! Love the dialogue between Regine and Mason. Love the fact that while Mason was falling in Love, he didn't recognize it until he had a talk with his mom and she pointed it out to him. Also....I'm a sucker for a good HEA! Really sweet book!
Andrea Buschman
The main character of Regine was a tough nut to crack, but hats off to Mason for sticking around. I stayed up all night reading this, so that counts for something.
EJ MACK
Okay I would read this again and enjoy the read again but I would say that a slower courtship would have been interesting.
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Denise.lindohotmai.com
Denise.lindohotmai.com marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Rosa Miu
Rosa Miu marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
A.H.Madison
A.H.Madison marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
postcrdprincess
postcrdprincess marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Romancing the Mob Boss (Romancing the Mob Boss #1)
  • Harmony
  • For the Love of the Game
  • The Best Revenge
  • Found
  • GianMarco's Muse (Blood Brothers, # 1)
  • Anatoly Medlov: Complete Reign (The Medlov Crime Family, #3)
  • Reconstructing Jada Channing
  • Friends
  • The Arrangement (Hot Latin Men #1)
  • Fierce Heat
  • Dangerous Beauty: Part One: Destiny
  • Roommate Wanted (Sharing Space, #1)
  • My Angel
  • Her Venice Affair (The Albury Affairs, #1)
  • Player's Ultimatum
  • Love Script
  • Weekend Fling
When not daydreaming or writing about a romantic heroes and heroines, Renee spends her time reading, traveling and taking care of the great loves in her life, her husband and son. Married for twenty-eight years to her college sweetheart, she uses him as inspiration for her strong silent-type heroes.

Since a small child, she has been an avid reader and daydreamer. With stories, flashing through her
More about Renee Wynn...