Start by marking “Legacy (Night School, #2)” as Want to Read:
Legacy (Night School, #2)

Legacy (Night School #2)

4.13  ·  Rating Details ·  6,512 Ratings  ·  590 Reviews
In the last year, Allie's survived three arrests, two breakups and one family breakdown. The only bright point has been her new life at Cimmeria Academy. It's the one place she's felt she belongs. And the fact that it's brought dark-eyed Carter West into her life hasn't hurt either. But far from being a safe haven, the cloistered walls of Cimmeria are proving more dangerou ...more
Published January 3rd 2013 by Atom (first published November 22nd 2012)

Maja (The Nocturnal Library)
4.5 stars ... And wow!
It’s no secret that I didn’t much care for Night School. While I thought there was nothing wrong with it technically, it just didn’t leave much of an impression. But I’ve been known to change my mind before, and I’ve changed my mind this time. Everything C.J. Daugherty failed to do with Night School, she did with Legacy, and then some. The characters were more memorable, the plot was absolutely thrilling, and even the love triangle wasn’t as obnoxious as last time. Quite th
readingistherapy
Omg I just love love love this series!!!

I need to start the third book immidiately! :)
Jessy MelodyofBooks
Hier geht's zur Rezi: http://youtu.be/M1jczdmLOI8
Lia
ΑΠΛΑ ΥΠΕΡΟΧΟ! Απο τα βιβλία που δεν σταματάς να διαβάζεις μεχρι την τελευταία σελίδα. Αγωνία, συναίσθημα, δολοπλοκίες .. Περιμένω πως και πως το τρίτο βιβλίο.
Γιώτα Παπαδημακοπούλου
Το "Νυχτερινό Σχολείο" της C.J. Daugherty το οποίο και κυκλοφόρησε λίγους μήνες νωρίτερα από τις εκδόσεις Μεταίχμιο, ήταν -το λιγότερο- μια μεγάλη και συνάμα, μια εξαιρετικά ευχάριστη έκπληξη για μένα. Παίρνοντάς το στα χέρια μου, και παραπλανημένη από το εξώφυλλο και την μυστηριώδη περίληψη, είχα πιστέψει πως επρόκειτο για την αρχή μιας ακόμα σειράς εφηβικής φανταστικής λογοτεχνίας. Ξεκινώντας να διαβάζω, λοιπόν, και όσο η ιστορία προχωρούσε, αμφέβαλλα όλο και περισσότερο για το ότι ίσχυε κάτι ...more
Claudia / BeautyButterflies
Nachdem mich Band 1 so geflasht hat, musste ich für die ganze Teenie-Jungs-Hin-und-Her Geschichte einen Stern abziehen. Ansonsten hat es mir zusammen mit Allie in Cimmeria wieder gut gefallen. Ein paar Hintergründe sind aufgedeckt worden, zur Night School und den "Bösen". Auch über Allies Familie erfährt man etwas mehr.
Allerdings nicht so richtig viel. Es tun sich wieder Fragen auf, aber es gibt ja noch 3 Bände! Mit Band 3 werde ich auch direkt weitermachen. Ein Hoch auf den KindleDeal letztens.
Kristy
OK, so before I go on my praise fest I just have to say that this was really a slow-starter for me.... I think it was pretty much my fualt, becuase I had to mentally rewind and remember the last book. But, once I got my head in the game, it was on like Donkey Kong! I fell back in love with Allie, Rachel and (especially) Sylvain. Carter drove me insane and I will just say I was happy when the inevitable happened!

If I wasn't clear enough up there, I am 100% team Sylvain... but I typically pick the
Sophie
Aug 03, 2014 Sophie rated it it was amazing
Just as amazing as book 1, if not better!

Legacy begins following the aftermath of Night School, with Allie on the run from people trying to hurt her. She immediately returns to Cimmeria, but because of everything that has already happened, she, quite rightly, is confused on who she can trust, and who is out to hurt her. The events of Legacy ramp up the action we already saw in Night School, making the series much more enjoyable and full of suspense.

Allie really starts to come into her own in thi
~Tina~

I quickly fell in love with C.J Daugherty debut novel, Night School. It has everything I adore in an escape; mystery, action, romance and thrilling characters. It also has this brilliant quality of being crazy consuming! I couldn't wait to see what Daugherty had in store for these characters next and I'm happy to say that Legacy turned out to be another favorite.

Legacy starts off with Allie on the run from men in suits who are chasing her through the London streets. Soon she finds refug
Liz
Apr 05, 2013 Liz rated it really liked it
Shelves: enjoyed-it
"Le cœur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point."

Everything changes for Allie.
She enters the Night School. She finds new friends and loses old. She finds out that the Cimmeria Academy has more secrets than it seems and that Nathaniel has his people everywhere.
In the Night School Allie has to learn to understand when people lie and how they do it, but she does not quite like it because knowing that her closest friends lie to her is painful.

So does Sylvain. So does Carter. And even Allie
Nikki Naddy
Mar 13, 2016 Nikki Naddy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh mann was n Ende...
Maria_Love_For_Books
I liked it as much as I liked the first one! Very interesting from the first page! I have to be honest that I want to know more about this secret organization because I believe there is a huge secret that we don't know but I can wait if all the books are as good as this one. Of course, we have some teenage problems as well but it's only logical! Of course I am going to read the next one!
Pam Jaramillo
Esta continuación no ha sido tan increíble como el primer libro, pero igual disfrute mucho. Muy Adictiva, se lee de un tirón (Y la autora "aprendió" a no darle vueltas a cosas innecesarias). Que ha satisfecho mi lado romántico (Ya no se ni de que lado estoy) y me ha dejado con muchas ganas de leer el siguiente libro.
Jessica
Aug 07, 2012 Jessica rated it really liked it
Shelves: 24-ebooks
I don't like love triangles *pouts*. Even if they're well done, which this one is, it was still painful. It felt very real and I guess that's how things go but still... :-(

As for the rest...almost as awesome as book 1. :) I loved how you never knew who to trust.
Kass Anderson
Oct 11, 2012 Kass Anderson marked it as to-read

I can't wait OMG I will finish it in a day :) OMG OMG YAY YAY YAY
In fact I don't think I have words to how I felt when I saw there was a
Sequel, let's just say I squelch with excitement
Nic
So good!!! Even better than the first installment. These characters still drive me crazy though. Review to come when I can I think of way to write a review without spoilers.
Lisa
Jan 20, 2013 Lisa rated it really liked it
Shelves: hachette
Originally posted at Read Me Bookmark Me Love Me

Night School was easily one of my favourite reads of 2012, and although Legacy isn't quite as good, I still found myself loving it. Daugherty's writing is addictive as always, and you'll pass a large handful of hours reading this without even realising it. Upon starting, I immediately connected with the characters I loved so much again and it was like the year-long wait never existed.

When Allie Sheridan went back to London for the holidays, she di
Haidoulina
Dec 18, 2016 Haidoulina rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.
I'm pissed with some things Allie did in this book.... And this love triangle between Allie, Carter and Sylvain is getting on my nerves.... I also don't know why people put this series in the paranormal category when it has nothing to do with it.... Mystery?? Yes... Something from the fantasy world??? Absolutely no way...
I'm still curious about where this story goes and how it will end, so I'm keep reading... For how long??? That's debatable....
Juli
Jul 06, 2016 Juli rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
Dios, me ha encantado como la primera vez que lo leí. NECESITO continuar con esta historia !
La historia se pone cada vez mejor !
Sandra
I will start my review by saying - AMAZING! This book is so amazing. I'm sure the third one in the series will be just as good. I just hope we don't have to wait too long.

I couldn't get into it in the beginning because it's been a year since i'v read the first one Night School (Night School, #1) by C.J. Daugherty, and i found it sometimes hard to remember who is who. But as i read throughout the book, i started to recognized those who i forgotten. Thank god for that! It was much more less confusing.

I'v waited so long for book 2 to come out, a
I really enjoyed Night School so I was excited to get my hands on a copy of the sequel Legacy and couldn't wait to see what would happen next in the story. After the revelations made at the end of the first book I was really interested to see how things would play out for Allie now she had learnt some of her family secrets. She certainly had an unusual introduction to life at Cimmeria Academy over the summer and the start of the new year looked set to be just as explosive. I can't fault the open ...more
mary
Jul 24, 2013 mary rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Το «νυχτερινό σχολείο» ήταν για μένα μια πολύ ευχάριστη έκπληξη καθώς δεν περίμενα να μου αρέσει τόσο πολύ, πόσο μάλλον να θέλω να συνεχίσω και με τα επόμενα της σειράς. Το δεύτερο βιβλίο λοιπόν ήταν για μένα ακόμη μια έκπληξη, μιας και ήταν το ίδιο καλό με το πρώτο.
Η Άλι μετά τα γεγονότα του καλοκαιριού επιστρέφει για τη νέα σχολική χρονιά στην Κιμμέρια Ακαδημία γνωρίζοντας πλέον ποιοι είναι οι δεσμοί της με αυτό το μέρος.Οι εκπλήξεις όμως δεν τελειώνουν εδώ μιας και η Άλι θα γίνει δεκτή στο Νυ
Crystal
Aug 01, 2012 Crystal rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013

Oh my brain hurts! This second installment of the Night School series was beyond entertaining, but has left me with so many unanswered questions! My head is spinning from everything we did learn and begging for more answers.

Legacy starts off with Allie being chased and let me tell you my heart was pounding! She of course gets away and for her safety she goes to live with her friend Rachel until school starts. When it does start things don't get any easier for Allie. She is behind her Ni
Lenas Welt der Bücher
Meine Meinung:
Nachdem mir der erste Teil "Du darfst niemanden trauen" so gut gefallen hat, musste ich natürlich direkt weiter mit Teil 2 machen und auch der hat mir wieder gut gefallen.
Der 2. Teil knüpft direkt an Teil 1 an, allerdings bekommt man auch immer kurze Rückblicke, falls der erste Teil schon länger her ist.
Das Buch startet ziemlich rasant und mit viel Action.
Es ist in der akutorialen Erzählperspektive geschrieben, was wirklich mal erfrischend war, da Jugendbücher sonst meistens in d
Nikoleta
Jun 10, 2014 Nikoleta rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mystery
Ναι, και το δεύτερο βιβλίο κυλάει λιιιιίγο πιο αργά απ' οτι θα επιθυμούσα, επίσης τι παίζει με την Άλι και τα αγόρια της; Παρ' ολα αυτά είναι πολύ καλογραμμένο και πολύ ιδιαίτερο για να μην πω οτι το απόλαυσα!
HanaPouletta
Dec 21, 2012 HanaPouletta rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya
Petit cadeau pré-vacances ♥ Qu'est-ce que j'ai eu envie de baffer Allie, mais à part ça, j'ai encore été emportée... Ce sera quand même 5 étoiles - pour le moment !
Caoimhe Griffin
Jul 29, 2012 Caoimhe Griffin marked it as to-read
I CANNOT WAIT I LOVED NIGHT SCHOOL AND FOUND IT RATHER ORIGINAL AHHHHHHHHHH I CANNOT WAIT <3 <3
Jessy
Mar 17, 2017 Jessy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Volle 5 Sterne! Ich brauche ganz schnell den nächsten Teil.
Mikka Gottstein
May 01, 2015 Mikka Gottstein rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Das Buch beginnt rasant und hochspannend, mit einer wilden Verfolgungsjagd! Allie ist auf der Flucht vor vier geheimnisvollen Fremden in dunklen Anzügen, und diese Szenen zeigen sie von ihrer besten Seite: intelligent, entschlossen, mutig und einfallsreich wie eine junge Geheimagentin - geradezu geboren für die Night School. Oder?

Auch in diesem Band muss sich Allie in der Umgebung der geheimnisvollen Eliteschule Cimmeria behaupten, und auch wenn sie sich inzwischen besser dort auskennt, kann sie
  • Les Cendres de l'oubli (Phænix, #1)
  • Logan und Gwen  (Das verbotene Eden, #2)
  • Der Sturm (Das Tal Season 1, #3)
  • Soul Beach
  • You Don't Know Me
  • Blood & Gold (Elemente der Schattenwelt, #1)
  • Princess Princess, Volume 02
  • Dead Romantic
  • Der Nachtwandler
  • Das Glücksprojekt. Wie ich (fast) alles versucht habe, der glücklichste Mensch der Welt zu werden
  • Die Verratenen (Die Verratenen, #1)
  • Killing Rachel (The Murder Notebooks, #2)
  • Hollow Pike
  • Undone
  • Possessed
  • Türkisgrüner Winter (Kirschroter Sommer, #2)
  • Hidden Among Us (Hidden Among Us #1)
International bestselling author Christi Daugherty is a former newspaper reporter and crime writer. Her Night School series (written as CJ Daugherty) has been translated into 24 languages, and has been a bestseller in multiple countries.

Find out more on her website: www.CJDaugherty.com on www.facebook.com/CJAuthor and on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CJ_Daugherty

NOTE: Please don't message me on Goodre
More about Christi (C.J.) Daugherty...

Night School (5 books)
  • Night School (Night School, #1)
  • Fracture (Night School, #3)
  • Resistance (Night School, #4)
  • Endgame (Night School, #5)

“But everybody still walked in eggshells around the two of them, trying not pick sides, though loyalties were inevitably divided.” 4 likes
“A runaway train, packed with passengers is about to crash. You can save all the passengers by switching the train to another track, but if you do that, one innocent person will die. Is it right to sacrifice one to save the lives of many?” 3 likes