Start by marking “Ermiş, Sörfçü ve Patron” as Want to Read:
Ermiş, Sörfçü ve Patron

Ermiş, Sörfçü ve Patron

3.99  ·  Rating Details ·  1,849 Ratings  ·  110 Reviews
Once in a while, a book comes along that has the power and the wisdom to speak to the best part of us and awaken our highest selves to the miracle our lives were meant to be. In this truly unforgettable guide, Robin Sharma, author of the national bestseller The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari and a man whose life lessons are currently transforming the lives of many thousands of
Published by Goa (first published 2002)

Sep 16, 2016 Carla rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: minha-estante
Continua numa fase da minha vida em que cada vez mais gosto de livros que me ajudam a descobrir o meu verdadeiro eu. Para quem gosta deste tipo de leitura, recomendação feita.
5***** no Goodreads
Michelle Wright
This book is about determining what really matters in life- not money, not material posessions, but the real stuff of life. The main character meets with three inspirational coaches who each offer a slightly different perspective and different advice on living an extraordinary life.

Everyone should have this book
May 30, 2011 Ana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed reading this book. Sharma is definitely not among my fav self-help writes, yet this book left a great impression on me. There is just one thing I really don't like about his books..they all look alike. Oh well, at least I got few good advices form this one :)
Nov 05, 2007 Amy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spirit
This book was referred to me by my co-worker Rich. I totally enjoyed this book and hated to see it end. I liked it so much that I gave it to my CEO for his birthday.
Faisal ElBeheiry
كالعادة يبهرنا روبن شارما بإستخدام الأسلوب القصصي الرائع بدلا من الأسلوب المقالي السخيف لإيصال فكرة معينة، نادرا ما يستخدم كتابنا العرب الأسلوب القصصي، صادفت هذا الأسلوب و كان بشكل ناجح في كتاب واحد و هو "قصة الإيمان بين الفلسفة و العلم و القرآن" للشيخ نديم الجسر.
كتاب رائع قيمتة ب نجوم بلا خلاف.
أعرف أن كثير من الكتب لا يصلح معها هذا الأسلوب و لكن الكثير من العلوم يصلح معها الأسلوب القصصي و بخاصة التنمية البشرية.
الكتاب لم يختلف عن الأسلوب التقليدي لروبن شارما في أن يرشد أحد من أسرهم نظام العمل و
May 20, 2016 Perihan rated it really liked it
"Karşılaştığın birisine gerçek bir gülümseme sunmak, o kişiye verebileceğin en güzel armağandır. Bir tanıdığına bir çiçek ve güzel sözler yazılı bir sevgi notu verebilirsin. Yeni pişirdiğin bir keki, komşunla paylaşabilirsin. Birini ise açık yürekle ve tüm dikkatinle dinlemeği de önemli bir armağan olarak sayabilirsin..."

"Aklıma Margaret Fishback Powers'ın ünlü 'Ayak İzleri' hikayesi geldi. O hikayede bir adam rüyasında, kendini Tanrı ile birlikte bir kumsalda yürürken görüyordu. Adam kumlara ba
May 09, 2016 Luis rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sharma is a very educated man that can compile a good amount of knowledge in fun and easy to read book. And if you read enough of this kind of stuff you can easily see the inspiration behind this book - Napoleon Hill, Eckhart Tolle, Stephen Covey, Brian Tracy and a few more that I dont really know their full works.
At the moment I'm struggling with the balance of being fully present and accepting everything the way it is, accepting that the Universe is a kind place and that everything that happen
Sunitha Prabhu
Dec 02, 2015 Sunitha Prabhu rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book is interesting and is easy to follow. The advice given by the saint, the surfer, and the CEO are simple yet profound. However, the dialogues appear to be staged with John asking a question, and summarizing the answer. Knowing oneself could be the greatest gift one could hope for.
Jiri Majer
Feb 21, 2015 Jiri Majer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
For me this is the best book from Robin Sharma. When I read it first, I liked it. But as I grow and collect more life experience, I am starting to understand it.
While reading it , I highlighted more than 80 quotes. I will share with you just those, where I needed really long time to understand them fully (at least I hope I understand them now :-)) and I consider them now really powerful.

“To have more of what you desire in your life, you must first become more of who you really are. To become a s
Sara Jardim
Sep 09, 2016 Sara Jardim rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
For me, definitely a life changing book, one I shall never lend to anyone...
As I will be returning to it... Over and over and over again...
I definitely aprove and recomend!
Chaska Hart
After reading the first two sections of the book I took a bit of a hiatus, as I found it had been done better in other books to my mind, and I felt a little lack lustre about going on. But, I'm glad I did, because the third part of the book, ie. The CEO or The CLO, for those in the know, was done reasonably well and did feel motivating and uplifting to some extent. Quite simply written which is great for reaching a broad audience, but at times also frustrating as it also lacked depth in what wer ...more
Amna Hassan
Jul 05, 2016 Amna Hassan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
كتاب ممتع وجميل مليئ بالعبر. كل صفحة وكل سطر في الكتاب ذا مغزى ومعنى. وجدت نفسي بأغلب الأسطر وكان الكتاب وجد لأجلي. قضايا الكتاب تمس كل شخص من قريب أو من بعيد. تفصيل الكتاب مرتبط بثلاث عناصر أساسية القلب والعقل والروح. أحببت الكتاب كثيرا واسرني الكاتب بأسلوبه الشيق في العرض. جعلني اعيد حسابات كثيرة في حياتي وأسعى للأفضل لي ولغيري.

أسالة من الكتاب جعلتني افكر كثيرا ....

1. كيف كنت سأعيش هذا اليوم لو كنت أعرف أنه سيكون يومي الأخير
2. مالشيء الذي ينبغي أن أكون ممتنا له في حياتي
3. مالشيء الوحيد الذي
Jun 14, 2012 Assel rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good reminder of how to stay in sync with yourself
Kartik Dadwal
Every time I have to write a review for a book it is a mind-twisting time for me. I am reader, I learner and not much of a writer. I will be succinct. If you have already read a lot of books on how to better your self you will find a lot of information in this book to be on a similar line. In my opinion it brings more clarity and validity as it goes to show different individuals are stressing on few similar points about life - these might be worth exploring, or believing in. Take a shot at it.

Margarida Duarte
Feb 25, 2015 Margarida Duarte rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
It's not my cup of tea...
Vibina Venugopal
Apr 14, 2013 Vibina Venugopal rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Robin Sharma has adopted the age old technique of conveying a message through stories like how our grandmothers used to do..I'm really not much onto self help book but this one takes your through the fictional tale that makes it readable..Jack Valentine is really going rough, nothing seem to work well for him, his job going through difficult time, he financially broke, his love life too seem to taken on a wrong path, she has left him for good to beat it all he is met with an accident..At the hos ...more
Jul 21, 2016 Alex rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Los conceptos que este libro expone a mi en lo personal me parecen muy acertados. El problema es que los presenta de una manera muy teta. Como medio infantiloide. Al final me quedo con el Poder del ahora de Eckart Tolle que trata los mismos temas pero expuestos de una manera más respetuosa. Lo que sí está chido son las citas. Hace referencia a muchos autores interesantes.
Gargi Nagar
Mar 18, 2016 Gargi Nagar rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Indeed a story about living your Heart's desire. When I started reading books - I use to think, how do people read Motivational books; they must be so boring. But thanks to Robin Sharma for changing my perspective and of so many others and for making this process of self improvement so interesting!!
Nov 24, 2014 Alfredo rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excelente libro, me encanta como usa las palabras, un libro interesante que no puedes parar de leer y que al mismo tiempo te hace reflexionar mucho, una forma de plantearse un nuevo comienzo, una nueva vida, con frases sencillas y profundas, con muchas citas y muy motivador, lo recomiendo ampliamente.
Maximo Ares
Feb 19, 2016 Maximo Ares rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great inspirational book. Robin Sharma always impresses me with his inspirational tales. This book helps see the world differently in a day to day sense with goals to be done. Recommend this book to people who need a boost in their personal and business life.
Jun 07, 2013 Monique rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone looking for a simple way to open up your mind, heart and self to the world.
Shelves: spiritual
::deep inhale, then exhale:: What can I say about this book?...honestly, it opened up my eyes to things I already knew on the inside, but maybe just needed an external light to be shone upon to recognize. I've marked my book, written in it, highlighted it, tabbed it; I plan on keeping it by my side for as long as it's meant to be there. However, I could have greatly done without the ever-constant double explanations (I guess you could call them that) that made the book seem like it was trying wa ...more
May 03, 2016 Glamaris rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book grabbed me from the first paragraph. The protagonist goes through a journey, a quest really, to find out how to live his life. I thought the book was moving, spiritual and inspiring -- I can honestly say this book helped change how I will be living going forward. A must read!
Jul 03, 2014 Niti rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Saint, the Surfer and the CEO will taught me how to conquer stress, balance life and feel good about yourself.. I Kind of had great fun reading it Finished almost in 3 days...
This is an excellent book. I learned some valuable lessons from the fictional characters in this book, and I'm looking forward to applying these lessons to my own life.
Sara Nunes
Aug 26, 2015 Sara Nunes rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: tenho
Livro que apesar de muito pequeno me fez reflectir a cada página...
Gostei muito e ainda mais da energia positiva que me transmitiu. Aconselho vivamente a sua leitura.
Jan 02, 2016 Ian rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Many goods ideas on progressing as a human being but overwritten. Central themes could have been more concisley
Beatriz Carballo
Simply amazing! Love the book and the way it makes you just feel involved all the way until the end!
Dhes Guevarra
Jul 24, 2015 Dhes Guevarra rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the best book I've ever read. Everybody should read this book.
Aug 05, 2016 Kartik rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
my one off goto books when I am exploring myself!
Sturczer Ioan Alfred
I will always read and read again until I feel his teaching in my head))
  • Life!
  • End The Struggle And Dance With Life: How To Build Yourself Up When The World Gets You Down
  • Creating Affluence: The A-to-Z Steps to a Richer Life
  • Maximize Your Potential Through the Power of your Subconscious Mind to Create Wealth and Success: Book 2
  • The Secret Door to Success
  • Matrevolutionen : ät dig frisk med riktig mat
  • It's Not the Big That Eat the Small...It's the Fast That Eat the Slow: How to Use Speed as a Competitive Tool in Business
  • DailyOM: Inspirational Thoughts for a Happy, Healthy, and Fulfilling Day
  • Skinny Chicks Don't Eat Salads: Stop Starving, Start Eating...And Losing!
  • The Mind of the Strategist: The Art of Japanese Business
  • Konsten att läsa tankar
  • Napoleon Hill's Keys to Success: The 17 Principles of Personal Achievement
  • How to Expand Love: Widening the Circle of Loving Relationships
  • Secrets of Power Negotiating: Inside Secrets from a Master Negotiator
  • Jack Trout on Strategy
  • The 80/20 Individual: How to Build on the 20% of What You do Best
  • Public Speaking and Influencing Men in Business  (From the author of 'How to Win Friends & Influence People')
  • The Ascent of Everest
Robin Sharma is one of the world’s premier thinkers on leadership, personal growth and life management. The bestselling author of
The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari,
Who Will Cry When You Die? and
The Saint, the Surfer, and the CEO and four other books on self-transformation.

Robin Sharma is in constant demand internationally as keynote speaker at the conferences of many of the most powerful companies

More about Robin S. Sharma...

“For your life to be great,your faith must be bigger than your fear.” 18 likes
“The richest person in the world, I’ve since discovered, isn’t the person who has the most but the one who needs the least.” 8 likes