Start by marking “Quinn (The Waite Family, #2)” as Want to Read:
Quinn (The Waite Family, #2)

Quinn (The Waite Family #2)

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  135 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Published June 8th 2012 by World Castle Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Quinn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Quinn

Jacquie Talento
This is the second book in The Waite Family. Ms. Barton has started a new series for us to enjoy and enjoy it we will. I haven’t known too many authors to write so many books with sequels that I want to follow but Ms. Barton has me hooked. Quinn Waite is Cain’s sister. She works for his wife, Alyssa as a secretary and protector at Howard Enterprises. Andrew Miller is the family attorney and works for the company as well. There seems to be a pull between him and Quinn but he’s not ready for anyth ...more
Carmen
love Quinn and Drew they had a love hate relationship. this made me cry several times. especially when we got to know Nathan a little more and horrible Alyssa mother was. I love when they were getting married what they told Drew grandfather. it was exciting. can't wait for book 3.
Margaret
Does she always have to be so bossy, Andrew thought to himself? Quinn Waite was Cain’s sister and worked for his wife, Alyssa as a secretary and her own personal security. Quinn owed Alyssa that much for saving her from being killed by her own father. Quinn had been married in the past to an abusive man and once her sister Sydney found out, she taught her self-defense causing the man to sign the papers for divorce.

Andrew Miller works as an attorney for Alyssa at her company Howard Enterprises.
Donna Porter
Good book to read, Kathi S. Barton I love your style
Ginny Rose
I want to give this book five stars.. but four will have to do.

This is the second installment in the Waite Series, Quinn and Drew's story to be precise. Quinn (Cain's sister) and Drew (Alyssa's lawyer) have an attraction for one another that builds to love. I love that the heroine has a backbone with all the alpha male stories they make women seem a little "push over"ish... not in this story.

Why I didn't give it the full five? Although it was Quinn and Drew's story, it was still highly anchore
Cindy Barton
Where to start with Quinn.......I am able to get such a clear picture in my mind of Quinn and she is so insecure about herself, but she is beautiful. She is a fighter, a friend and someone who is about to run headlong into a new love. Bam, right in front of her and between her eyes. Drew! He is argumentative, loyal, intellectually intelligent but can't see the smack to the face coming until it has already happened. I think I would laugh at these two if they were in front of me. I like she had a ...more
Garmieturtel
Hmm, not so sure this one shouldn't have been called Alyssa pt 2 with a side of Quinn. But anyway...this one followed the same predictable trend as was expected, though I must admit that several things caught me off guard in the last twenty pages or so. One of those things was a twist so abrupt, as well as unnecessary, that I dropped a half star. The second was a pleasant twist that I expect will surely have bearing in Alyssa pt 3,4,5 or 6.
Joy Whiteside
I could not stop reading this book once I started. This was an amazing book that I loved.

Quinn moved along at a great pace from the very first word till the very last one. Had characters that suck you in and wont let you go and a story that is entertaining from beginning to end that you cannot put down.

Kathi S. Barton is a wonderful author and everyone should experience at least one of her books and hopefully more.
PattyPepperpotts
For a book entitled Quinn, she is surprisingly did not feel like the focus of the book. The book was still somewhat anchored to Alyssa and her empire and the 'revenge' their parents are trying to get out of them. It didn't feel like we got the chance to understand Quinn and Andrew at all, and they just seemed to be thrown there altogether.
Belinda
This is the second book in the Waite Family Series - Quinn is a battered woman and afraid to love - but when Drew is there everyday she dares to dream a little of love - someone is trying to kill her - this is another read where you will be happy - sad - crying - angry all in the same book - awesome read and would recommend to everyone
Charlene Bauer
I loved this book. Strong, smart characters that pull you in from the very beginning.

I love reading all of Ms Barton's books. She pulls me in at the beginning, and I cant seem to ever put them down until I reach the end.

Then I go looking for the next.

I recommend this book and author to everyone.
iliana G
You gotta love these girls...

smart and funny and a mouth that could make a sailor blush.

strong independent women who refuse to lose theirselves with a man and instead they stand beside them strong as one.

A crazy story in this book as well.

one you goota love!
Denise
This was the second book in series
and it will not disappoint you ..
Quinn is the type not take shit ..
she and Cain's new wife's Lawyer
does not see everything eye to eye ..
Carey Bertelsen
Carey Bertelsen marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Sheila
Sheila added it
Mar 18, 2015
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
Laura Wolf
Laura Wolf marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Chana Mifsud
Chana Mifsud marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
  • Valentine Babies
  • The Billionaire's Baby
  • Complications Over Coffee (Up in Flames #3)
  • Her Little White Lie
  • Turn Towards the Sun (Sunflower Trilogy, #1)
  • Hat Trick (Heller Brothers, #4)
  • Count on Me (Petal, Georgia, #3)
  • Baby Twins: Parents Needed
  • Flawless
  • The Shattered Series Box Set (Shattered, #1-3)
  • Burned (Whispering Cove, #4)
  • Existing (Existing, #1)
  • Sweet Dreams
  • Adrianna's Undies (City Heat, #3)
  • A Fair of the Heart (Welcome to Redemption, #1)
  • Nathaniel (Sylvan, #3)
  • Hooked
  • Giving Up (Truth or Dare #3)
Kathi Barton, author of the bestselling series Force of Nature, lives in Nashport, Ohio with her husband Paul. In addition to writing full time Kathi likes to spend time with her eight grandkids, three children and three children-in-laws. She writes to relax and have fun.
Her muse, a cross between Jimmy Stewart and Hugh Jackman brings them to life for her readers in a way that has them coming back
More about Kathi S. Barton...

The Waite Family (6 books)
  • Cain (The Waite Family, #1)
  • Sin (The Waite Family, #3)
  • Lilliane (The Waite Family #4)
  • Jasmine (The Waite Family, #5)
  • Grace Anne (The Waite Family, #6)
Blood, Body and Mind (Aaron's Kiss, #1) Ryland (Golden Streak, #1) Royce (The Hunter Series, #1) Nickolas (Grant Brothers, #1) Force of Nature (Force of Nature, #1)