Start by marking “Quinn (The Waite Family, #2)” as Want to Read:
Quinn (The Waite Family, #2)

Quinn (The Waite Family #2)

Published June 8th 2012 by World Castle Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Quinn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Quinn

Jacquie Talento
Jul 23, 2012 Jacquie Talento rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in The Waite Family. Ms. Barton has started a new series for us to enjoy and enjoy it we will. I haven’t known too many authors to write so many books with sequels that I want to follow but Ms. Barton has me hooked. Quinn Waite is Cain’s sister. She works for his wife, Alyssa as a secretary and protector at Howard Enterprises. Andrew Miller is the family attorney and works for the company as well. There seems to be a pull between him and Quinn but he’s not ready for anyth ...more
Carmen
Jan 05, 2015 Carmen rated it really liked it
love Quinn and Drew they had a love hate relationship. this made me cry several times. especially when we got to know Nathan a little more and horrible Alyssa mother was. I love when they were getting married what they told Drew grandfather. it was exciting. can't wait for book 3.
Donna Porter
Jan 23, 2013 Donna Porter rated it it was amazing
Good book to read, Kathi S. Barton I love your style
Margaret
Mar 25, 2014 Margaret rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Does she always have to be so bossy, Andrew thought to himself? Quinn Waite was Cain’s sister and worked for his wife, Alyssa as a secretary and her own personal security. Quinn owed Alyssa that much for saving her from being killed by her own father. Quinn had been married in the past to an abusive man and once her sister Sydney found out, she taught her self-defense causing the man to sign the papers for divorce.

Andrew Miller works as an attorney for Alyssa at her company Howard Enterprises.
Niki Driscoll
Sep 12, 2016 Niki Driscoll rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished
I just loved this story. Quinn and Drew are both such intense characters that you can't help but fall in love with them. The sparks that fly every time they are in the room together are so hot you can feel it. Both characters are stubborn, loud, bossy and way to set in their ways. Their relationship is very intense and fun to read about. The plot is getting deeper and some twists come into play setting the stage for more to come. Oh and Cain is so not liking how things are going that he adds som ...more
Lourin
Oct 19, 2015 Lourin rated it really liked it
Quinn is a take charge woman who organizes everything into a list or writes out what needs to be done/said. She is Alyssa's secretary and one of the new sister-in-law. She knows what it's like to not have control over her life. With an abusive past she vows she will never give a man the power over her again. Especially one she can't seem to talk to without arguing.

Andrew "Drew" is Alyssa's lawyer and friend. He's determined he won't fall in love especially with a headstrong woman like Quinn who
Ginny Rose
Feb 08, 2013 Ginny Rose rated it really liked it
I want to give this book five stars.. but four will have to do.

This is the second installment in the Waite Series, Quinn and Drew's story to be precise. Quinn (Cain's sister) and Drew (Alyssa's lawyer) have an attraction for one another that builds to love. I love that the heroine has a backbone with all the alpha male stories they make women seem a little "push over"ish... not in this story.

Why I didn't give it the full five? Although it was Quinn and Drew's story, it was still highly anchore
Cindy Barton
Sep 24, 2013 Cindy Barton rated it really liked it
Where to start with Quinn.......I am able to get such a clear picture in my mind of Quinn and she is so insecure about herself, but she is beautiful. She is a fighter, a friend and someone who is about to run headlong into a new love. Bam, right in front of her and between her eyes. Drew! He is argumentative, loyal, intellectually intelligent but can't see the smack to the face coming until it has already happened. I think I would laugh at these two if they were in front of me. I like she had a ...more
Patsy Hallam
Sep 20, 2015 Patsy Hallam rated it it was amazing
The second instalment of the Waite family was even better than the first and I can't wait for then next book.

This story was a fast read for me due to me not able to put it down as the characters and story had me hooked from the start.

Quinn Waite is on of 6 siblings and has had a rough romance experiment prior to falling for Drew who she works with within her sister in laws company Howard Enterprises.
Drew is an only child who has become a successful lawyer for Howard Enterprises.

Sparks fly in t
Garmieturtel
Dec 01, 2013 Garmieturtel rated it liked it
Hmm, not so sure this one shouldn't have been called Alyssa pt 2 with a side of Quinn. But anyway...this one followed the same predictable trend as was expected, though I must admit that several things caught me off guard in the last twenty pages or so. One of those things was a twist so abrupt, as well as unnecessary, that I dropped a half star. The second was a pleasant twist that I expect will surely have bearing in Alyssa pt 3,4,5 or 6.
Joy Whiteside
Oct 13, 2013 Joy Whiteside rated it it was amazing
I could not stop reading this book once I started. This was an amazing book that I loved.

Quinn moved along at a great pace from the very first word till the very last one. Had characters that suck you in and wont let you go and a story that is entertaining from beginning to end that you cannot put down.

Kathi S. Barton is a wonderful author and everyone should experience at least one of her books and hopefully more.
PattyPepperpotts
Sep 27, 2012 PattyPepperpotts rated it did not like it
For a book entitled Quinn, she is surprisingly did not feel like the focus of the book. The book was still somewhat anchored to Alyssa and her empire and the 'revenge' their parents are trying to get out of them. It didn't feel like we got the chance to understand Quinn and Andrew at all, and they just seemed to be thrown there altogether.
Charlene Bauer
Sep 21, 2013 Charlene Bauer rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Strong, smart characters that pull you in from the very beginning.

I love reading all of Ms Barton's books. She pulls me in at the beginning, and I cant seem to ever put them down until I reach the end.

Then I go looking for the next.

I recommend this book and author to everyone.
Belinda
Aug 29, 2013 Belinda rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kathi-s-barton
This is the second book in the Waite Family Series - Quinn is a battered woman and afraid to love - but when Drew is there everyday she dares to dream a little of love - someone is trying to kill her - this is another read where you will be happy - sad - crying - angry all in the same book - awesome read and would recommend to everyone
iliana G
Oct 21, 2013 iliana G rated it it was amazing
You gotta love these girls...

smart and funny and a mouth that could make a sailor blush.

strong independent women who refuse to lose theirselves with a man and instead they stand beside them strong as one.

A crazy story in this book as well.

one you goota love!
Fairy Tale Junkie
Jun 08, 2015 Fairy Tale Junkie rated it liked it
Hmm, this was an okay read.
The transition from arguing like cats and dogs, to lust and i-love-you's after seem a little off, but hey, as long as I get my happy ending fix, I'm sold :)
ɑƨħŵɑɡ ♥Team Magnus Damora FOREVER♥
Review to be added later
Denise
Nov 30, 2012 Denise rated it it was amazing
This was the second book in series
and it will not disappoint you ..
Quinn is the type not take shit ..
she and Cain's new wife's Lawyer
does not see everything eye to eye ..
Melody
Melody rated it really liked it
Aug 20, 2014
Teresa
Teresa rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2015
Kay
Kay rated it it was ok
Jun 29, 2013
LizBookAddict
LizBookAddict rated it it was amazing
Oct 08, 2014
Cynthia Cisler
Cynthia Cisler rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2014
Denise
Denise rated it it was amazing
Sep 18, 2013
Jennie Newell hartweck
Jennie Newell hartweck rated it really liked it
Aug 31, 2013
Tbrooks1012
Tbrooks1012 rated it it was amazing
Nov 03, 2014
Julie
Julie rated it it was amazing
Jun 11, 2015
Chrissy
Chrissy rated it liked it
Jan 14, 2014
Angelene Giron
Angelene Giron rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2013
Doina Alexandersen
Doina Alexandersen rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Remember Me (Shattered, #3)
  • Drawn to Fight: Hugo & Meg
  • Escaping Trouble (Trouble, #2)
  • Scarlet Fever: Hill Country Heart
  • All Good Things Absolved (Good Things, #3)
  • Yours (Dark Romance, #3)
  • Found
  • The Confession (The Request, #3)
  • Complications Over Coffee (Up in Flames #3)
  • Friends (Sempre, #0.5)
  • Valentine Babies
  • The Billionaire's Baby
  • Jason and Keanne
Kathi Barton, author of the bestselling series Force of Nature, lives in Nashport, Ohio with her husband Paul. In addition to writing full time Kathi likes to spend time with her eight grandkids, three children and three children-in-laws. She writes to relax and have fun.
Her muse, a cross between Jimmy Stewart and Hugh Jackman brings them to life for her readers in a way that has them coming back
More about Kathi S. Barton...

The Waite Family (6 books)
  • Cain (The Waite Family, #1)
  • Sin (The Waite Family, #3)
  • Lilliane (The Waite Family #4)
  • Jasmine (The Waite Family, #5)
  • Grace Anne (The Waite Family, #6)