Start by marking “Love and Fuck Poems” as Want to Read:
Love and Fuck Poems

Love and Fuck Poems

3.88  ·  Rating Details  ·  57 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Sexually repressed, separated Greek Girl on a rampage. There’s no love here just fucks. But is she fucking him or fucking herself? A trailblazing story told through poetry of culture, divorce, love and the maddening scurry to find the sexual self.
Paperback, Deluxe Edition, 105 pages
Published July 10th 2012 by Outside The Box Press (first published June 24th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Love and Fuck Poems, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love and Fuck Poems

Nefariousbig
May 22, 2013 Nefariousbig rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Sure, we're soft, and sweet, and loving and nurturing, but we aren't always. And, if we want sex, we're gonna have it. If we want love, we're gonna make it. We need. We want. We take. We give. But, make no mistake, we are some crazy ass bitches, and we will fuck your shit up.

Like Ben John Smith's dude poems that chicks can appreciate, these are chick poems that dudes can appreciate. I think Koraly is a lot like me, in the sense that we are women and girls and ladies, innocent and worldly, wise
Melki
Apr 23, 2015 Melki rated it really liked it
Recommended to Melki by: Nefariousbig
Shelves: poetry
Anyone who's ever been in love knows it ain't all hearts and flowers

Koraly's poetry is raw, bloody and seeping
She rages through attraction, lust, infidelity and death
Oh, there is pain and anguish here, but also a lot of horny-making sexiness.

(view spoiler)

We've only just met

We're sitting in a bar, drinking
and mid-conversation, you grin at me
and I know what you're thinking
Emotions wide apart I'm ready
We'v
Shamus McCarty
Jul 29, 2013 Shamus McCarty rated it really liked it
I stumbled across this chick on the Horror Sleaze Trash website. Awesome website by the way. DO NOT CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK IF YOU’RE AT WORK!!!

www.horrorsleazetrash.com

Anyways, HOLY CRAP does this chick go off! There is a lot of anger in these poems. I feel like I understand the fairer sex a little bit more now. At least the angry ones. Koraly holds nothing back. It’s full of raw energy, sexual frustration and a 3-way or two.

It’s so honest, I actually wouldn’t recommend it for girls. At least
Amra Pajalic
Feb 27, 2012 Amra Pajalic rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Koraly's poems are raw, and honest. They are what you'd imagine you'd hear in a priest's confessional. After reading her poetry book I wrote to her that I felt like I'd bathed in her soul. There aren't many artists who are brave enough to be this open, to share their deepest darkest thoughts and let us into their world, and through the experience we're changed. While we are a voyeur, we are also a witness to her life, and in her poems we'll find a glimmer of truth that echoes our own lives.

Two o
Donald Armfield
Jul 23, 2013 Donald Armfield rated it really liked it
She is a raging sex fiend, a dirty sex talker and I would be afraid to say no if she said "Fuck Me" I mean look at the cover art. The high heel shoe.....it looks like its being used as a weapon. (Hence one of the poems in this collection.)

She pens out some interesting scenes of erotica, and some good quotes, but the rage behind the words are great!

One poem titled "Push Through" I swear I was reading an orgasm. and then another poem titled "Your Cock" made my penis jump up and ask questions. My o
Koraly Dimitriadis
Jun 07, 2013 Koraly Dimitriadis rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
After the success of my zine, Love and F**k Poems, Outside The Box Press have republished Love and F**k Poems into book which is now the Deluxe Edition. The poems have been edited by Les Zigomanis, and the book contains extra poems which create a stronger narrative and allow the book to stand as an erotic verse novel. This is raw, emotive poetry, not the kind of stuff you read in boring academic books. Pan Macmillan's Momentum Books imprint have republished it as an ebook. Click here to see all ...more
Suzanne
Feb 27, 2012 Suzanne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely fabulous. I purchased this book after I took my broken heart to Melbourne for the weekend. The raw emotion was exactly what I needed.
Utter perfection. Life and romance described in words I couldn't quite find myself.
Zarah
Apr 08, 2012 Zarah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I preface this review by stating that I am not the artsy type who knows anything about poetry. I feel bad for breaking Dimitriadis' 5* streak. She might deserve it and I just don't know enough to see it. I thought about half of these poems were sublime and the other half I neither liked nor disliked. This is deeply personal poetry about crumbling relationships, longed for love and (as the title infers) fucking. If my best friend was writing it I would want to hold her hand and cry with her.
Danielle
Oct 17, 2012 Danielle rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
I won this book through the GoodReads First Reads giveaway. Let me first say I am not a big fan of poetry so reading a whole book on one was a first for me. I was very intrigued by this book of poetry mostly because of the title, and I was not dissapointed. There were definately a few poems that really spoke to me and for that I will forever be greatful. The only reason this gets such a low rating is that poetry just isn't my cup of tea.
Michelle
Jul 17, 2013 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Readers of poetry
Shelves: poetry
I won this title from Goodreads. It's a fabulous book of poetry. Each poem delves farther into her life and fucks (and/or loves) like an autobiography of sorts. She writes with heart and passion. Each poem resonates. It's a book that I have to struggle to read silently as I want to read each poem aloud, emulating the rawness, spoken in words. I was disappointed upon reaching the last page.
Shannon Obrien
Jun 21, 2013 Shannon Obrien rated it really liked it
I received this as part of the FirstReads giveaway and I"m glad I did. Very raw emotions here...no tip-toeing around the emotions of love or the lack thereof. Sometimes we/the poet want love but need to fuck and she owns that. There is something in these poems that every woman can relate too. The need for love and the need for sex in our lives.
Kenso
Feb 27, 2012 Kenso rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sharp, strongly written, raw poetry. A lot of narrative-confessional poetry is written by male poets; this is a unique glimpse into the female psyche when given unrestricted boundaries. Although it is strong poetry in a gender-neutral sense, the perspective is refreshing.
iam
Jul 29, 2013 iam rated it really liked it
The poems in this collection are emotionally raw and the book is well deserving of the positive reviews. The poetry itself is easily digestible and thought-provoking. I highly recommend it.
Ashley
Apr 24, 2012 Ashley rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Was a pretty good book. Some of the poems where a little weird but i overall enjoyed this book of poems. I could even relate to a few
James Jaeger
Jul 13, 2012 James Jaeger rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Creative, very thought provoking. No walls are put up in this work of art. Everything is out there for you to expect or not.
Leigh Hopkinson
Feb 29, 2012 Leigh Hopkinson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A brave honest collection of poems that inspire me to lay myself bare and be true. Provocative, playful and prolific...
Samantha
May 31, 2012 Samantha rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-read-books
Raw and beautiful. I definitely recommend this book of poems. (I received this through GoodReads First Reads)
Em
Em marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Antoine
Antoine marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2016
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2016
Matt Lear
Matt Lear marked it as to-read
May 07, 2016
R
R marked it as to-read
May 06, 2016
Lauren Dinse
Lauren Dinse rated it liked it
May 04, 2016
Ken Thies
Ken Thies marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2016
Travis Kalina
Travis Kalina rated it really liked it
Jun 23, 2016
Jo Vraca
Jo Vraca marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2016
Holly Morris
Holly Morris rated it it was ok
Mar 19, 2016
Carla Barresi
Carla Barresi marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2016
Yordan Dimitrov
Yordan Dimitrov marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2016
Tina Denson
Tina Denson marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
  • Fabric
  • Tall Tales with Short Cocks Vol. 3
  • Zombie! Zombie! Brain Bang!
  • It Came From Hell and Smashed the Angels
  • Castaway
  • The Underside of the Rainbow
Facebook facebook.com/KoralyDimitriadis
YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/koralyd/v...

Koraly Dimitriadis is a Cypriot-Australian writer of poetry, prose and non-fiction, and is mentored by the award-winning writer, Christos Tsiolkas. She blogs for Overland and presents on radio. Koraly’s writing has been published online and in print, has been broadcast on radio and television, and was displayed
More about Koraly Dimitriadis...