Start by marking “Love and Fuck Poems” as Want to Read:
Love and Fuck Poems

Love and Fuck Poems

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  49 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Sexually repressed, separated Greek Girl on a rampage. There’s no love here just fucks. But is she fucking him or fucking herself? A trailblazing story told through poetry of culture, divorce, love and the maddening scurry to find the sexual self.
Paperback, Deluxe Edition, 105 pages
Published July 10th 2012 by Outside The Box Press (first published June 24th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Love and Fuck Poems, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love and Fuck Poems

Frances
Sure, we're soft, and sweet, and loving and nurturing, but we aren't always. And, if we want sex, we're gonna have it. If we want love, we're gonna make it. We need. We want. We take. We give. But, make no mistake, we are some crazy ass bitches, and we will fuck your shit up.

Like Ben John Smith's dude poems that chicks can appreciate, these are chick poems that dudes can appreciate. I think Koraly is a lot like me, in the sense that we are women and girls and ladies, innocent and worldly, wise
Shamus McCarty
I stumbled across this chick on the Horror Sleaze Trash website. Awesome website by the way. DO NOT CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK IF YOU’RE AT WORK!!!

www.horrorsleazetrash.com

Anyways, HOLY CRAP does this chick go off! There is a lot of anger in these poems. I feel like I understand the fairer sex a little bit more now. At least the angry ones. Koraly holds nothing back. It’s full of raw energy, sexual frustration and a 3-way or two.

It’s so honest, I actually wouldn’t recommend it for girls. At least
Amra Pajalic
Koraly's poems are raw, and honest. They are what you'd imagine you'd hear in a priest's confessional. After reading her poetry book I wrote to her that I felt like I'd bathed in her soul. There aren't many artists who are brave enough to be this open, to share their deepest darkest thoughts and let us into their world, and through the experience we're changed. While we are a voyeur, we are also a witness to her life, and in her poems we'll find a glimmer of truth that echoes our own lives.

Two o
Bronwyn Lovell
The rawest and most honest collection of poetry I have ever read. These are brave poems in which Koraly exposes herself and her sexuality with unbridled passion and gives the literary gatekeepers the proverbial finger. Holding this volume is like holding Koraly's heart -- beating, bloody and beautiful.
Donald Armfield
She is a raging sex fiend, a dirty sex talker and I would be afraid to say no if she said "Fuck Me" I mean look at the cover art. The high heel shoe.....it looks like its being used as a weapon. (Hence one of the poems in this collection.)

She pens out some interesting scenes of erotica, and some good quotes, but the rage behind the words are great!

One poem titled "Push Through" I swear I was reading an orgasm. and then another poem titled "Your Cock" made my penis jump up and ask questions. My o
Koraly Dimitriadis
Jun 07, 2013 Koraly Dimitriadis rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
After the success of my zine, Love and F**k Poems, Outside The Box Press have republished Love and F**k Poems into book which is now the Deluxe Edition. The poems have been edited by Les Zigomanis, and the book contains extra poems which create a stronger narrative and allow the book to stand as an erotic verse novel. This is raw, emotive poetry, not the kind of stuff you read in boring academic books. Pan Macmillan's Momentum Books imprint have republished it as an ebook. Click here to see all ...more
Suzanne
Absolutely fabulous. I purchased this book after I took my broken heart to Melbourne for the weekend. The raw emotion was exactly what I needed.
Utter perfection. Life and romance described in words I couldn't quite find myself.
Sadie Forsythe
I preface this review by stating that I am not the artsy type who knows anything about poetry. I feel bad for breaking Dimitriadis' 5* streak. She might deserve it and I just don't know enough to see it. I thought about half of these poems were sublime and the other half I neither liked nor disliked. This is deeply personal poetry about crumbling relationships, longed for love and (as the title infers) fucking. If my best friend was writing it I would want to hold her hand and cry with her.
Danielle
I won this book through the GoodReads First Reads giveaway. Let me first say I am not a big fan of poetry so reading a whole book on one was a first for me. I was very intrigued by this book of poetry mostly because of the title, and I was not dissapointed. There were definately a few poems that really spoke to me and for that I will forever be greatful. The only reason this gets such a low rating is that poetry just isn't my cup of tea.
Michelle
Jul 17, 2013 Michelle rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Readers of poetry
Shelves: poetry
I won this title from Goodreads. It's a fabulous book of poetry. Each poem delves farther into her life and fucks (and/or loves) like an autobiography of sorts. She writes with heart and passion. Each poem resonates. It's a book that I have to struggle to read silently as I want to read each poem aloud, emulating the rawness, spoken in words. I was disappointed upon reaching the last page.
Shannon Obrien
I received this as part of the FirstReads giveaway and I"m glad I did. Very raw emotions here...no tip-toeing around the emotions of love or the lack thereof. Sometimes we/the poet want love but need to fuck and she owns that. There is something in these poems that every woman can relate too. The need for love and the need for sex in our lives.
Kenso
Sharp, strongly written, raw poetry. A lot of narrative-confessional poetry is written by male poets; this is a unique glimpse into the female psyche when given unrestricted boundaries. Although it is strong poetry in a gender-neutral sense, the perspective is refreshing.
iam
The poems in this collection are emotionally raw and the book is well deserving of the positive reviews. The poetry itself is easily digestible and thought-provoking. I highly recommend it.
Ashley
Was a pretty good book. Some of the poems where a little weird but i overall enjoyed this book of poems. I could even relate to a few
James Jaeger
Creative, very thought provoking. No walls are put up in this work of art. Everything is out there for you to expect or not.
Leigh Hopkinson
A brave honest collection of poems that inspire me to lay myself bare and be true. Provocative, playful and prolific...
Samantha
Raw and beautiful. I definitely recommend this book of poems. (I received this through GoodReads First Reads)
Mzdee Bhaddasz
Mzdee Bhaddasz marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
levi young ringener
levi young ringener marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Louisa
Louisa marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Dale
Dale is currently reading it
Oct 23, 2014
Tonya
Tonya marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Camille Emmanuel
Camille Emmanuel marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Yiouli Pelekanou
Yiouli Pelekanou marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Amberle Husbands
Amberle Husbands marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
  • A Deep and Gorgeous Thirst
  • View Points and Points of View: A 'Phoetry Book' from Cornwall
  • Angel on the Ropes
  • Bullets in the Jewelry Box
  • Zombie! Zombie! Brain Bang!
  • Satanic Summer
  • Six Dead Spots
  • Castaway
  • Alberta Clipper
  • See No Evil, Say No Evil
  • Cum For Bigfoot (Cum For Bigfoot #1)
Facebook facebook.com/KoralyDimitriadis
YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/koralyd/v...

Koraly Dimitriadis is a Cypriot-Australian writer of poetry, prose and non-fiction, and is mentored by the award-winning writer, Christos Tsiolkas. She blogs for Overland and presents on radio. Koraly’s writing has been published online and in print, has been broadcast on radio and television, and was displayed
More about Koraly Dimitriadis...
Poems : 10 poets, 31 poems, 3900 words You like to f**k the darkness in me Fuck Poems an exceptional anthology Little Raven One A Storytelling of Ravens: The Best of Little Raven Publishing 2011 - 2014