Start by marking “Ba(n)d Romance” as Want to Read:
Ba(n)d Romance

Ba(n)d Romance

3.59 of 5 stars 3.59  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Jordan thought she and Paul were forever. Then she found out about Missy: Paul’s other forever.
Now it’s the night of the sophomore dance. Jordan’s on stage with her band, Paul’s text bombing her and Missy’s in the audience with murder on her mind. Unfortunately, it’s not Paul in Missy’s sights.

Another short and sassy story from Sarah Billington.
ebook
Published August 13th 2012 by Billington Media (first published July 30th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Ba(n)d Romance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ba(n)d Romance

Nina
Last year during the 24 hour read-a-thon I read Ba(n)d Romance by Sarah Billington. It’s a super short story with not a lot of pages, but it was super fun. If Ba(n)d romance turned into a full length book I probably will love it. Adore. I liked the main character Jordan a lot. I can tell that she’s fierce, strong headed and not afraid. I could also tell that she was insecure. Insecure about what to do with her feelings about her cheating boyfriend. He was such a irritating, immature boy. Anyway, ...more
Brittany (The Book Addict's Guide)
Jordan and her friend Wyatt are about to perform in their band for the sophomore dance, but all the while, Jordan is getting texts and calls from Paul, her ex-boyfriend. Why is he her ex? Oh yeah, he's been seeing other girls. Missy, to be exact. Missy who's a no-nonsense, about-to-punch-Jordan-in-the-face kind of girl. Now Jordan has to face her nerves to perform and successfully avoid Paul and Missy to have a successful night!

This was a really cute and quick short story! Thankfully I never ha
Juhina
Mini Review:

Ba(n)d Romance is a 30-page novelette about a girl who realizes too late that she’s sharing her supposed boyfriend with other girls. She’s supposed to go up next with her band mate to sing. She’s in school and she’s hiding from the other girlfriend while at the same time ignoring the supposed boyfriend’s calls. The novelette was cute, the female protagonist was literally running all over the school from the boyfriend and girlfriend and it was funny. The ending was satisfying for the
Chasity
This was a fun and quick read. Mind you it was a short story but I would probably read a whole book about this character. It was a bit different from what I usually read now. I read a lot of stories lot this in high school however and I really enjoyed them.

This was a very light read and I enjoyed the high school drama in this short story. I also liked the fact that Sarah wrote a complete story in short story form, there is nothing I hate more than a short story that leaves you hanging and doesn’
Kayleigh
This was a short story...so yeah it was short.
However even though it was a "short story" it was so wonderful. I really enjoyed it.
Basically the gist is that Jordan is dating this dude named Paul. She finds out that their "secret relationship" was a secret because in reality Paul has a girlfriend. What? Oh yeah, he does. Jerk.
Anyways Jordan and her friend Wyatt are supposed to be performing at their schools dance. Unfortunatly Jordan can't get her mind off of the whole Paul fiasco.
It doesn't t
Sarah Billington
Jul 23, 2012 Sarah Billington added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Cover officially revealed!
What do you guys think?
Big thanks to Maji Bookshelf, I Love YA Fiction and The Life of Fiction!
Emma
A fun, short romance. I didn't care for the end, as it left you quite hanging. However, it was worth the read.
loveandstolenkisses
This was a funny and light read. Well described. Would love a longere story with Jordan
Cheerninah Cariño
Cheerninah Cariño marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Kelly Fields
Kelly Fields is currently reading it
Jan 23, 2015
R4ch43l
R4ch43l marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Gosia
Gosia marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
Earicka
Earicka marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2014
Mica
Mica marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
Eva Mack
Eva Mack marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2014
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2013
Ximena Zegarra mestanza
Ximena Zegarra mestanza marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2013
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2013
Montserrat
Montserrat marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2013
Alyssa
Alyssa marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2013
Kathryn
Kathryn marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2013
Maka
Maka added it
Aug 16, 2013
Kimi
Kimi marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2013
Swampy Jo
Swampy Jo marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Sarah Billington is an Australian writer and editor who likes to write stories with love, laughs, suspense and zombies. Sometimes all in the same story.

She writes predominantly light Young Adult fiction under her name, Sarah Billington, but if you're interested in something a bit darker and scarier she's got some of that for you too.

Sarah loves a variety of random things, which include Swing Danci
More about Sarah Billington...
The Kiss Off (The Kiss Off, #1) Life Was Easier When Boys Were Stupid Over It: The Kiss Off 2 Life Was Cool Until You Got Popular The Witch's Curse