Start by marking “Ba(n)d Romance” as Want to Read:
Ba(n)d Romance

Ba(n)d Romance

Jordan thought she and Paul were forever. Then she found out about Missy: Paul’s other forever.
Now it’s the night of the sophomore dance. Jordan’s on stage with her band, Paul’s text bombing her and Missy’s in the audience with murder on her mind. Unfortunately, it’s not Paul in Missy’s sights.

Another short and sassy story from Sarah Billington.
ebook
Published August 13th 2012 by Billington Media (first published July 30th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Ba(n)d Romance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ba(n)d Romance

Nina
Dec 31, 2012 Nina rated it really liked it
Last year during the 24 hour read-a-thon I read Ba(n)d Romance by Sarah Billington. It’s a super short story with not a lot of pages, but it was super fun. If Ba(n)d romance turned into a full length book I probably will love it. Adore. I liked the main character Jordan a lot. I can tell that she’s fierce, strong headed and not afraid. I could also tell that she was insecure. Insecure about what to do with her feelings about her cheating boyfriend. He was such a irritating, immature boy. Anyway, ...more
Brittany (The Book Addict's Guide)
Jordan and her friend Wyatt are about to perform in their band for the sophomore dance, but all the while, Jordan is getting texts and calls from Paul, her ex-boyfriend. Why is he her ex? Oh yeah, he's been seeing other girls. Missy, to be exact. Missy who's a no-nonsense, about-to-punch-Jordan-in-the-face kind of girl. Now Jordan has to face her nerves to perform and successfully avoid Paul and Missy to have a successful night!

This was a really cute and quick short story! Thankfully I never ha
Juhina
Jul 20, 2012 Juhina rated it liked it
Shelves: for-review, ebook
Mini Review:

Ba(n)d Romance is a 30-page novelette about a girl who realizes too late that she’s sharing her supposed boyfriend with other girls. She’s supposed to go up next with her band mate to sing. She’s in school and she’s hiding from the other girlfriend while at the same time ignoring the supposed boyfriend’s calls. The novelette was cute, the female protagonist was literally running all over the school from the boyfriend and girlfriend and it was funny. The ending was satisfying for the
Chasity
Apr 10, 2013 Chasity rated it really liked it
This was a fun and quick read. Mind you it was a short story but I would probably read a whole book about this character. It was a bit different from what I usually read now. I read a lot of stories lot this in high school however and I really enjoyed them.

This was a very light read and I enjoyed the high school drama in this short story. I also liked the fact that Sarah wrote a complete story in short story form, there is nothing I hate more than a short story that leaves you hanging and doesn’
Kayleigh
Mar 05, 2013 Kayleigh rated it really liked it
This was a short story...so yeah it was short.
However even though it was a "short story" it was so wonderful. I really enjoyed it.
Basically the gist is that Jordan is dating this dude named Paul. She finds out that their "secret relationship" was a secret because in reality Paul has a girlfriend. What? Oh yeah, he does. Jerk.
Anyways Jordan and her friend Wyatt are supposed to be performing at their schools dance. Unfortunatly Jordan can't get her mind off of the whole Paul fiasco.
It doesn't t
Emma
Mar 18, 2013 Emma rated it liked it
A fun, short romance. I didn't care for the end, as it left you quite hanging. However, it was worth the read.
loveandstolenkisses
Mar 13, 2013 loveandstolenkisses rated it it was amazing
This was a funny and light read. Well described. Would love a longere story with Jordan
Sarah Billington
Jul 17, 2012 Sarah Billington added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Cover officially revealed!
What do you guys think?
Big thanks to Maji Bookshelf, I Love YA Fiction and The Life of Fiction!
Andrea Simon
Andrea Simon rated it liked it
Jul 18, 2014
Nick
Nick rated it really liked it
Dec 05, 2013
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Sep 16, 2016
Kelly Fields
Kelly Fields rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2013
Yexely
Yexely rated it really liked it
Aug 26, 2014
Danielle
Danielle rated it liked it
Jun 26, 2013
Arlees Blyth
Arlees Blyth rated it liked it
Nov 16, 2015
Renee
Renee rated it it was ok
Aug 19, 2012
Pamela
Pamela rated it really liked it
Sep 02, 2014
Lani Ayers
Lani Ayers rated it it was ok
Mar 10, 2013
Meghan Baker
Meghan Baker rated it did not like it
Apr 06, 2017
Karen Fisher
Karen Fisher rated it really liked it
Apr 30, 2013
Shuk
Shuk marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2012
Farah Jay
Farah Jay marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2012
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Liss Martz
Liss Martz marked it as to-read
Savanna Prochaska
Savanna Prochaska marked it as to-read
Morgan
Morgan marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2012
Martha
Martha marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2012
Bookish Michelle
Bookish Michelle marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2012
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2012
Sarah marked it as to-read
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
TayteH
TayteH marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2012
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2012
Avon Bernabe
Avon Bernabe marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2012
Rahmat
Rahmat marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2012
L
L marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2012
Brittani
Brittani marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2012
Alysson
Alysson marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2012
Erin Danzer
Erin Danzer marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2012
Missy
Missy marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2012
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~ marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2012
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2013
Flocharda
Flocharda marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2013
Heather Adkins
Heather Adkins marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2013
Flochii
Flochii marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2013
Trisha
Trisha added it
Mar 11, 2013
Sarah Billington is an Australian writer and editor who likes to write stories with love, laughs, suspense and zombies. Sometimes all in the same story.

She writes predominantly light Young Adult fiction under her name, Sarah Billington, but if you're interested in something a bit darker and scarier she's got some of that for you too.

Sarah loves a variety of random things, which include Swing Danci
More about Sarah Billington...