Start by marking “Sweetbriar Spring (Sweetbriar, #3)” as Want to Read:
Sweetbriar Spring (Sweetbriar, #3)

Sweetbriar Spring (Sweetbriar #3)

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  64 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Published August 1st 1989 by Harvest House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Sweetbriar Spring, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweetbriar Spring

Nikki
Better than the second book, but I'm done with this series. I enjoyed the historical fiction approach to the early founding of Seattle, a place dear to my family history. The writing is mediocre, though, the characters static, and the "pioneer romance," which could have boosted the story with a bit of bodice ripping, extends mostly to chaste kisses and prayers to God for the blessing of a fine spouse. Plus the main character had a baby, so her life is now predictably about nothing else. Ugh. Not ...more
Shantelle Mary
Sweetbriar Spring, I didn't enjoy as much as the first two books, but it was still intense and raw, a stunning tale based on a true story. The things these early pioneers went through! I stare at the words in shock. Sweetbriar Spring certainly shows the bravery of the frontier families. -And the stupidity... I fairly burned with anger when I read about a few men taking matters into their own hands with the convicted Indians!

But truly fascinating, this series. Sweetbriar, Sweetbriar Bride, and Sw
JG (The Introverted Reader)
My grandmother bought me these for my birthday several years ago. They're sweet little Christian romances about pioneers establishing the city of Seattle.

I'm not sure what happened to my copies. I'm wondering if I've left some books at my parents house. Any ideas, Mama?
Kathy
I recently came across the third book in Ms. Wilbee's pioneer series pivoting around the settling of Seattle. Sweetbriar Spring was equally engaging as the previous two books. I highly recommend.
Candice
Great, great great, seems to get better and better thru each book! I have run out so it is time to take a trip to the library!
Gardavson
Excellent series. I highly recommend. Great elements of inspiration, romance, and historical interest.
Amanda Wige
Very good. Liked it a lot.
Cws
Mar 25, 2009 Cws added it
Shelves: jf
JF-YAWil
Rejoice
Rejoice marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
Linda
Linda added it
Mar 23, 2014
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Sweetbriar (5 books)
  • Sweetbriar (Sweetbriar, #1)
  • Sweetbriar Bride (Sweetbriar, #2)
  • Sweetbriar Summer (Sweetbriar, #4)
  • Sweetbriar Autumn (Sweetbriar, #5)
Sweetbriar (Sweetbriar, #1) Sweetbriar Bride (Sweetbriar, #2) Sweetbriar Summer (Sweetbriar, #4) Sweetbriar Autumn (Sweetbriar, #5) Sweetbriar Hope