Start by marking “Deep Cover (Selena McCaffrey, #2)” as Want to Read:
Deep Cover (Selena McCaffrey, #2)

Deep Cover (Selena McCaffrey #2)

3.43 of 5 stars 3.43  ·  rating details  ·  63 ratings  ·  8 reviews
UNDERCOVER–AND TOTALLY EXPOSED . . .

Tall, lithe Selena McCaffrey turns heads on the streets–and hides an assassin’s knife beneath her clothes. In another life, Selena would have chosen a peaceful career as a painter. But as a child, fate plunged her into a fight for survival–and a trusted father-figure forced her into a life of crime.

Now the feds want Selena to go underco
Published November 29th 2005 by Dell

To ask other readers questions about Deep Cover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deep Cover

Netha
Temri
I had trouble with this book and speed-read the second half. Why? Because I was unable to identify with the heroine in regards to the man she claimed to love. In his area of expertise she didn't trust him, listen to him or believe him. It was that all too familiar case where the woman dreams of a man who will ignore whatever she chooses to do and forgive and love her anyway. So, halfway through the book I could already see that even though he was right about everything and she was wrong and luck ...more
Jeffrey
Based on the reviews of her previous book, and the blurbs on this one, I expected a little more action and verve in this story.

It is fast paced. A good summer read but not the best action book I ever read. It has a little suspense.
T.M. Carper
A great follow-up to "The Assassin" that has Selena returning to the past she thought she'd left behind. From the opening scene when she's been shot at, you can't put this book down.
Anandh Sundar
This book had slow action pace, and was disappointing compared to its predecessor and successor. Still, it did advance the series a bit and cannot be skipped.
Jerome Parisse
Not bad, even without having read the first book. I particularly liked the many twists at the end. Didn't see them coming for once!
Kevin
Started like an Alias program. Disappointing.
Cheryl
I remember this triology. I enjoyed all 3!
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Jill
Jill added it
Mar 28, 2015
Kadi
Kadi added it
Feb 28, 2015
Joe Marble
Joe Marble marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
ceeeeg
ceeeeg marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Ricky
Ricky marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Kim
Kim added it
Oct 24, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Selena McCaffrey (3 books)
  • The Assassin (Selena McCaffrey, #1)
  • Scorched (Selena McCaffrey, #3)
The Assassin (Selena McCaffrey, #1) Scorched (Selena McCaffrey, #3) Töte oder stirb Blutbild