Start by marking “The Billionaire's Baby Bargain (A is for Alpha, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire's Baby Bargain (A is for Alpha, #2)

The Billionaire's Baby Bargain (A is for Alpha #2)

3.64 of 5 stars 3.64  ·  rating details  ·  537 ratings  ·  26 reviews
Indulge your fantasies with these steamy, contemporary romances about sexy, billionaire alpha males, and the women who capture their hearts.

There’s nothing he won’t do…

Searching for adventure, Chloe doesn’t expect to find it in the dark, sexy man who makes his desire—and his intentions to bed her—blatantly clear. Working at one of Spain’s most exclusive resorts, she soon d
Published July 12th 2012 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire's Baby Bargain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire's Baby Bargain

The hero and heroine met at the resort she was working at, what she didn't know was the hero was the resort owner. They had a night of unprotected passion and then the hero, thinking the worst of her, sent the heroine away. When she called two months later to tell him that she was pregnant, he demanded that she marry him. Slowly but surely she fell in love with him but he told her, he could not love her in return. He was incapable of such things, or so he said, yet a flash flood and almost losin ...more
Tashia Iluvbeinarattler
This was the first story I've read where I've felt completely sorry for the female lead. I mean there was nothing she could do right in his eyes. He never trusted her. I'm usually all about the hero, but Andres is shit. I don't like him. Oddly enough, I liked the story. ...go figure.
Loved it!The story was good,it was full angsty and passion which had me hooked from start till the end.Though Chloe's naivete was a little bit hard to digest for me.Andres's childhood experience was bad which made him the way he is but his mistrust towards Chloe and blind trust towards that OW was irritating at times.Even after all the hurdles and misunderstandings they manage to get their HEA.

I would have loved to see Andres grovel cause he kept trusting the wrong person and treated Chloe in ap
Millonario español que conoce a una dulce e inocente jovencita que no sabe quién es, se enamora y se queda embarazada, pero antes, por un gran malentendido, se separan y él piensa lo peor de ella, pero cuando se entera de que está embarazada no quiere perder a su hijo y se casa con ella.

La típica historia de Harlequín que normalmente no me leería, pero que el millonario fuese español fue el "toque de calidad" que me decició a leerlo y casi me da algo...
Lo bueno, no hay muchos gazapos con el idio
5 stars

Another beautiful story of a man who fears love and an innocent, hopelessly romantic heroine.

His past has made Andres hardened his heart, he believes no one but himself, and he loves no one until Chloe came into his life. He couldn't seem to get enough of her. Even after one particular situation happened that made him push her off from his life, practically destroyed her life, her career, Chloe never left his mind. Not completely off until he knew about something crucial above all - Chloe
Melissa Maxwell
I love this authors writing so much. Chloe oh I love innocent Chloe. Andres is the personification of Alpha male. He sees her and instantly wants her but she refuses until an something happens that put them together again. They have a lovely weekend until he realizes she is a reporter. He is a private man but she is a story on a couple who met and fell in love in Spain not him. She is fired after that though not by him but a jealous women who wants him for her self. She goes back to the US joble ...more
Paula Legate
I really enjoyed the chemistry between Chloe, and Andres, and the story line. This was a book that I could not put down. It’s sad that it took an accident for Andres to realize that he really did love Chloe. It was refreshing when he stopped believing the worst about Chloe. I loved the end of this book.

Sample from chapter 4
He closed his eyes again, thinking back on the previous evening. He’d enjoyed their time together more than he could remember. Chloe was a charming woman, absorbing the cultu
5 stars!

Chloe a very romantic idealistic woman is working at one of Spain's most exclusive resorts. Andrés Montero is the owner of the hotel and he is dark and ruthless and brooding. They are attracted to each other and have a fling. When he realizes she a reporter looking for a story he ends things with her. Back in the US Chloe discovers that besides being poor and heartbroken she is also pregnant. Andres demands marriage for the sake of their child but secretly he has feelings for his wife he
I will never enjoy a book where a woman gives away her choices. Chloe is a doormat and if I wanted to spend time with doormats, I'd go Home Depot.
If you are interested in a Shelli Stevens book, try "Good Girl Gone Plaid", a bittersweet story of old flames running into each other after 11 years.
24 year old falls in love in 24 hours

Basically a 24 year old falls in love in 24 hours. Although I'm tired of the barely legal heroines, I'm glad she wasn't a virgin. There were a few cliche moments in the book however I enjoyed the writing style of this author.
Kristi Simonsen
Another amazing read from Shelli Stevens! This series is just getting better with each book and I'm anxious to start the next book! Andres and Chloe have a story filled with ups and downs but they always come back to each other and it is a touching love story!

The story itself was ok but the writing style gave me mixed messages. One part portrayed an alpha male and innocent female with the guy on the hunt for an affair. Then it changed where the guy is a paranoid rich guy who has issues with the female. Then the female gets a backbone and her pride comes to the surface when she rejects him. Etc. etc. etc. So I didn't connect with the core characters because I really never understood them.
Regardless, this is a sweet steamy read that has that 'Fifty Sh
May 19, 2015 Ella rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: series
Stacy McKitrick
I’m not crazy about books with a lot of trust issues. I liked Andres at first, came to dislike him, then finally tolerated him (not exactly how I want to feel toward the male lead). This was another freebie book for me, and I’ve liked some of Shelli’s other stories, but this one was just okay.
Thoroughly enjoyed this one, not as much as i loved the first book in the series; Beauty and the Sheikh but that's ONLY because i felt that Andrés did not do enough grovelling when he realised how wrong he had been about Chloe.
I really enjoyed reading this book. I didn't know that this was the second book in a series. I will be going back and reading the first one.

I was glad that I finally read this book. It was on my wishlist and I finally bought it and I am mad at myself for taking so long.
I enjoyed the first A is for Alpha book so was looking forward to this. It was a quick & frolicky. Maybe I've read too many "billionaire & baby" books recently. It was okay. Enjoyable but blah! Seen similar before in other books.
Rieyah Jamil
the woman, Chloe. she got no backbone... willingly be treated like thrash.. sorry and no, i won't read further that half of it...
jackie frye
Billionaire resort owner has brief affair with waitress resulting in pregnancy. He was arrogant and she was innocent.
Natasha  A.
Ahhh.... just what I needed.
This completely reminds me of a Harlequin Category
Well done Ms. Stevens.
Loved this story. It had the basics of a really good romance which is nice to read
This was an ok read. Not as good as I was expecting, though.
Liked it. Sort of old school romance novel for me.
Again another quick and easy read! Loved the story.
Was an okay book.
Sweet romance.
Lina Karathanasi
Lina Karathanasi marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2015
Nabah Maryam
Nabah Maryam marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2015
  • The Christmas Love-Child (Snow, Satin and Seduction)
  • Loveplay (Silhouette Desire #289)
  • Except My Love
  • The Fourth Child
  • Daughter of Hassan
  • A Dangerous Man
  • Lie Down In Roses
  • Blackmailed Bride, Inexperienced Wife (Innocent Wives #3)
  • One Last Night
  • Comparative Strangers
  • The Billionaire's Christmas Baby
Shelli is a New York Times Bestselling Author who read her first romance novel when she snatched it off her mother's bookshelf at the age of eleven. One taste and she was forever hooked. It wasn't until many years later that she decided to pursue writing stories of her own. By then she acknowledged the voices in her head didn't make her crazy, they made her a writer.

Shelli currently lives in the P
More about Shelli Stevens...

A is for Alpha (4 books)
  • Beauty and the Sheikh (A is for Alpha, #1)
  • Taken by the Pirate Billionaire (A is for Alpha, #3)
  • Taught by the Tycoon (A is for Alpha, #4)