Start by marking “Red-Eye Dawn (Turbulence, #3)” as Want to Read:
Red-Eye Dawn (Turbulence, #3)

Red-Eye Dawn (Turbulence #3)

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  274 ratings  ·  27 reviews
Paul Cronin has never been one to improvise. Now he’s found himself in the middle of a brand new world, with brand new rules. He would be the first one to play by those rules—heck, he’d relish them—if only he knew what they were.

Luckily for Paul, his predecessor Marlin already discovered the lay of the land, and that research is passed along to him. It should help him orie
Published July 15th 2012 by JCP Books LLC (first published July 13th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Red-Eye Dawn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Red-Eye Dawn

Sidecar by Amy LaneThe Celestial by Barry BrennesselFreefall by Andrea SpeedAcceleration by Amelia C. GormleyPrey by Andrea Speed
M/M Romance With (Mostly) Brown Covers
259th out of 274 books — 45 voters
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas AdamsNobody Loves a Bigfoot Like a Bigfoot Babe by Simon OkillGood Omens by Terry PratchettInsufficient Mating Material by Rowena CherryThe Invasion of Falgannon Isle by Deborah MacGillivray
Humor is the Best Medicine
357th out of 465 books — 384 voters

More lists with this book...

Irena
3.5
This is getting better and better.
Paul is still trying to understand where he ended up, what happened during the turbulence. He is also trying to decide whether he could/should eat and drink or even breathe. His panic is funny. All the captain and Dallas could do is to wait out for his panic to subside.
As before, we get a few moments that happened in the past. Even though Marlin is dead and Paul took his place on the flight, he still plays a very important role in the story.
Joyce
I was really hoping this would pick up right where 2 left off. Ms. Price does just that, but not in the direction I was MOST hoping for.. Ms. Price writes anticipation extremely well!! This series has a little bit of everything. Creepy, fun, humor, romance and great charaters. Oh well, it was very good and once again, I can't wait for the next one!!! 4 stars!!

ttg
Another excellent installment of JCP’s new serial novel “Turbulence.” In this third episode, Paul is still puzzling out what it means to be laying-over in an empty post-turbulence Bermuda as well as learns from Kaye and Dallas what they have picked up from their earlier trips. As he’s figuring out the ground-rules for Flight 511, he realizes he has some big decisions to make.

We’re now about 100 pages in, and even though a lot of questions are still flying around (including all that delicious Da
Literary Ames {Against GR Censorship}
"Riveting stuff, Mulder and Scully. Please, continue your good work," Skinner said.

Yes, I'm continuing with The X-Files comparison. I'm determined to wring every last drop out of it.

JCP, I love you. You're one excellent writer. This episode just about knocked my socks off. And that's without any sex scenes...yet. ;)

Hitherto, we've had only theories based on assumption about the ins and outs of how the turbulence-induced split realities/bodies/personalities work. Now we have actual science experi
Vanessa North
And in the third book, it gets all existential and shit...
*cackles wildly*
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
This episode gives us more background about the mystery and is focused on the details of the experiences so far and more about Marlin. As was true in the others, I found myself with more and more questions. I didn't find this one quite as interesting but that was mostly because I really wanted a lot more of the romance.
Chris
Very good installment of the serial in which Paul starts to freak out about their situation, but gains calm from an unexpected source.
Melanie
I noticed Dallas stays in the cockpit for the return flight. What would happen if he went into the cabin? Would there be 2 of him after the turbulence? Would he witness all the passengers suddenly pop into existence?
I need to read the next one.
Brandi Moreno
Still adoring this series, the books are short but well written and fun to read with good story line and amazing characters. Two thumbs up!
Tamara!
See review of book one of the Turbulence series if you really care what I thought.
♆ BookAddict ♨ ✒ La Crimson Femme❇ ♐
This is seriously f-ed up. I don't think I want to fly through to Bermuda. And this babying sitting shit is for the dogs. Who wants to have to babysit these autopilots? Really, if it were me babysitting and these people don't know what happened? I'd probably lock them up the entire time. Okay, maybe I'd do a little pegging too. Yes, Paul, that's why your ass hurts.
Larry Arnold
Paul really bugged me in this book. He should have giving more trust to the other 2 since they have been doing it for a year. how he questioned everything after the fact... i was like uggggg shut up paul.

his hotness status went way down in this not. not my fav chapter novel in the series
Victoria
I liked this installment of the Turbulence series, for the crazy amount of possibilities of what can and can’t be done, or what should or shouldn't be done in empty Bermuda. I think my head is still spinning possibilities :)
Urbanista
Price's free stuff is better than most of my purchases. And what's this: Interrracial romance and out of body experiences?

A favorite author who never fails to deliver the best.
Zach Sweets
Fantastic quick read. It gave me more questions. I'm as curious as Paul was. I love a good mystery story that I'm unable to solve it yet. Brilliant!
Sandra
Read the first 2 parts, I'm waiting till a few more are out so I can read them together!
Deanna also on Leafmarks because I miss Marco
A lot of thinking and talking and not much action. Paul has a lot to consider.
Carey
I really had to think to get everything figured out in my head... great read
Ashley♥Alexis
I don't think this series is for me. I just don't care...
Helene
My brain is doing somersaults but it's still entertaining.
Suzanne
Dual/parallel realities. Gotta love it!
Lenore
It's getting more interesting.
Eve
4.5
  • Tomfoolery
  • Language Lessons
  • Back-up
  • Me, Myself and I (Dark Reflections, #1)
  • First Impressions (First Impressions, #1)
  • Hidden Talents (Hidden Talents, #1)
  • A Vintage Affair
  • Decadence (Dominion, #0.2)
  • If It Ain't Love
  • Altered States (Altered States, #0.5)
  • Whiskey Dreams (Sleepy Hollow, #1)
  • Jacinto's Voyage
  • Deliberately Bound (Bound, #3.5)
  • And to All a Good Night (Life Lessons, #1.5)
  • The Importance of Being Denny
  • Measure of Devotion (Measure of Devotion, #1)
  • The Stable Boy
  • Steamy (The Marriage Groups #1.5)
Author and artist Jordan Castillo Price is the owner of JCP Books LLC. Her paranormal thrillers are colored by her time in the midwest, from inner city Chicago, to small town Wisconsin, to liberal Madison.

Jordan is best known as the author of the PsyCop series, an unfolding tale of paranormal mystery and suspense starring Victor Bayne, a gay medium who's plagued by ghostly visitations. Also check
More about Jordan Castillo Price...
Among the Living (PsyCop, #1) Criss Cross (PsyCop, #2) Camp Hell (PsyCop, #5) Secrets (PsyCop, #4) GhosTV (PsyCop, #6)