All the Winters That Have Been

All the Winters That Have Been

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  12 reviews
A bittersweet romantic novel that reunites two star-crossed lovers.
Published July 1st 1996 by HarperTorch (first published March 1st 1995)

LJ
ALL THE WINTERS THAT HAVE BEEN - VG+
Maxwell, Evan - Standalone

Dane Corvin has returned to the Pacific Northwest to ease his dying uncle's last difficult days. And although he can't quite admit it to himself, he has come for another reason, a reason that has been pursuing him like a ghost for twenty years. For it has been that long since he last saw the young woman he knew as Helen Raven. No woman he has met or loved since then has ever erased her memory.

In spite of their passion, Dane had betray...more
Wenwe
I loved the storyline and the feeling I got from the characters/place/time.
Unfortunately the characters devolved into negative self talk and blaming, which I didn't love and didn't feel that that was in line with the characters I had created in my head. And the wolf/raven imagery was very repetitious.
Julie Mink
This book was a little gem. I loved it! It is a keeper and I will read it again soon.
Suzy Black
Feb 13, 2009 Suzy Black rated it 5 of 5 stars Recommends it for: anyone who loves sweet romances
OH I LOVED this book! I even purchased a first edition to add to my library - it was so sweet! My daughter mentioned the book just recently, and even tho it's been almost a year since I read it, my heart jumped at the memory of reading it - made me want to read it again - guess I will.
Debra
When Dane come home after a twenty year absence, he re-discovers his love for Helen, the girl he loved and betrayed all those years ago. And Helen discovers she can no longer keep her twenty-year-old secret from Dane: their son Josh.
Barbara
Elizabeth Lowell's husband tries his hand at light fiction/romance and guess what--it reads just about like her romances from the same pweriod. Go figure.
Kimberli Lethbridge
This has to be one of my VERY favorites! I have read it over and over. It's a small book and full of many emotions. JUST terrific!
E Wilson

Bland and predictable. I just wanted to take Dane and Helen and
knock their heads together. They were both annoying.
Liz
Mar 17, 2010 Liz rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: romance
A simple short love story told from the perspective a a man -- emphasis on the importance of family. Easy read. Nothing deep.
Susan
Routine yarn about the reunion of former lovers with Indian and paternity themes.
Giovanna Talis
Jo- Just seen the movie - Loved it - and read the book - loved it too.
Daelith
May 21, 2008 Daelith marked it as did-not-finish
Quit at 113 pages.
Carilu
Carilu marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2014
Jenny Van de Poel
Jenny Van de Poel is currently reading it
Nov 20, 2013
Mickey
Mickey marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2013
Katz!
Katz! added it
Aug 28, 2013
Amber Quisenberry
Amber Quisenberry marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2013
Iroulito91
Iroulito91 marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2013
Brad
Brad marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2012
Beckey
Beckey marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2012