Start by marking “Revenge of the Little Match Girl (Zombie Fairy Tales #7)” as Want to Read:
Revenge of the Little Match Girl (Zombie Fairy Tales #7)

Revenge of the Little Match Girl (Zombie Fairy Tales #7)

When no one will buy her matches, a homeless orphan freezes to death dreaming of the life she never had. But when she reawakens as the undead, she is given another chance to set the world on fire.
Published July 13th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Revenge of the Little Match Girl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revenge of the Little Match Girl

Flora Smith
Jul 18, 2012 Flora Smith rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this for review.

The story of the Little Match Girl has always been so sad to me. This little girl that has been thrown away by society like so many children. Left to freeze to death because no one would take her in and there was no where for her to be. I can't help but think about all the kids that even today go to bed hungry and sleep on the streets. Kids that their families don't want them or can't provide for them.

Author Kevin Richey does a wonderful job capturing t
Kayleigh Dolly D'Andilly
Jul 17, 2012 Kayleigh Dolly D'Andilly rated it it was amazing
Who knew that Zombie stories could make you feel so warm and happy inside?! But this is just what happened with this months brilliant Zombie Fairy Tale. The little match girl has all the usual elements found in this wonderful sires of books there was the black humor that will have you giggling to yourself at some of the sick deaths and you can't wait for the moment our little match girl takes her much deserved revenge. As anyone who has read the original tale will know this is quiet a sad story ...more
zapkode.marie
This book is marvelously written. I really enjoyed it a lot. Ada is such a sweet misdirected character. She lost her father when he decided to leave and her mother to an accident. She became nothing more then a street urchin that no one cared about and no one paid much attention to. She spent her time trying to sell matches in order to keep herself fed and warm. One day everything changes, eventually she does become noticed but not for the reasons she would have liked.

This is a must read book a
Donald Armfield
I remember my mom had a doll of match stick girl. She always told me the story of the little girl who died in the winter because nobody would buy her matches. My mom would of been happy to read her revenge. (R.I.P. MOM)

Match Stick Girl gets here revenge on those who did not bother to notice her. The ones who turned their heads to her as she froze to death in the streets. After getting the plague Match Stick Girl lights a fire under theirs asses and feeds her longing hunger.
Crystal Withem
Aug 30, 2012 Crystal Withem rated it it was amazing
This was a great book. I loved it from beginning to end. I thought the ending was great. I hoped for the ending from the first scene in the book.
Jim Glover
Dec 03, 2013 Jim Glover rated it it was amazing
When you read this you feel so bad for the girl, that you really root for her when she takes her revenge. GREAT read. Can't wait to read the next one!!!!!
Karen
Aug 02, 2012 Karen rated it it was ok
The series is starting to get monotonous, same plot - different characters. Ada got her revenge in a huge way. I wonder what will be left of the town to write about when they get done.
Maeghan Baker
Maeghan Baker rated it it was amazing
Sep 21, 2015
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Jun 10, 2013
Mrs. Basketball
Mrs. Basketball rated it it was amazing
Aug 29, 2012
Kevin Mahadeo
Kevin Mahadeo rated it liked it
Sep 25, 2013
Jillian
Jillian rated it really liked it
Aug 06, 2012
Scott
Scott rated it it was amazing
Dec 07, 2012
Beth
Beth rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2015
Nancy
Nancy rated it liked it
Jul 28, 2013
Nora Greaves
Nora Greaves rated it liked it
Oct 18, 2012
Sarah Gaddy
Sarah Gaddy rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2015
Kathleen
Kathleen rated it really liked it
Aug 09, 2015
Angelica Decosta
Angelica Decosta rated it really liked it
Mar 03, 2015
Carol Wicklund
Carol Wicklund rated it it was amazing
Jul 25, 2012
Brandi Dalseg
Brandi Dalseg rated it liked it
Jun 24, 2015
Roseanne
Roseanne rated it really liked it
Feb 06, 2015
Jenni
Jenni rated it liked it
Aug 07, 2012
K
K rated it really liked it
Feb 19, 2015
Hailey
Hailey rated it really liked it
Nov 08, 2014
Colin Buckland
Colin Buckland rated it really liked it
Jan 07, 2014
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was amazing
May 25, 2016
Abbie
Abbie rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2015
Linnea A Pearson
Linnea A Pearson rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Kevin Richey lives and writes in the Pacific Northwest. He is the author of Zombie Fairy Tales, a series of short stories set in a dark fairy tale universe plagued by zombies.

He kindly welcomes readers to become a GoodReads friend or fan. Feel free to comment with questions or requests on blog entries as well.

If you are a blogger and would like a review copy, please write to info@thekevinrichey.co
More about Kevin Richey...

Zombie Fairy Tales (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Zombie Cinderella (Zombie Fairy Tales #1)
  • Hansel and Gretel Are Dead (Zombie Fairy Tales #2)
  • The Zombie Pinocchio (Zombie Fairy Tales #3)
  • Blood Red Riding Hood (Zombie Fairy Tales #4)
  • Beauty Is a Beast  (Zombie Fairy Tales #5)
  • Zombie Cinderella II: The Ball (Zombie Fairy Tales #6)
  • The Curse of Peter Pan (Zombie Fairy Tales #8)
  • The Little Mermaid of Death (Zombie Fairy Tales #9)
  • The Headless Horseman (Zombie Fairy Tales #10)
  • Skull White (Zombie Fairy Tales #11)