Start by marking “Love is all around (Looking for Love #1)” as Want to Read:
Love is all around (Looking for Love #1)

Love is all around (Looking for Love #1)

3.39 of 5 stars 3.39  ·  rating details  ·  264 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Patsy Lee Clark knows what she wants – out of Daisy Creek and away from everything country. That is until Will Barnes rolls back into her life.

This bad boy from her past spent fourteen years making up for teenage mistakes. Now he’s ready for a fresh beginning. The harder Patsy tries to escape her Ozark roots, the more Will reminds her of what makes them special. The harder...more
ebook
Published June 3rd 2012 by Smashwords Edition (first published May 3rd 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Love is all around, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love is all around

Anna Marie
The cover looked cute, but... wha. When I opened it and found myself in the middle of a no-brainer conversation between Ruthann and Patsy Lee, I knew it was going to be redneck hell, with a hefty dose of drunk n' stupid on the side. And that's exactly what happened.

From the harvest gold fridge on the front porch to Ruthann's obsession with the size of the good ol' boy's 'sausage', it was just... very low IQ. The conversations were substance-free and just plain boring. I tried, honest I did, but....more
Jennifer Stevenson
I loved it. It's regional romance, set in Missouri, so there's lots of country-isms in people's language. Love that. It's a "small town" romance too so the whole town is kind of the bad guy--and the good guy. God I'm glad I grew up in a medium-size town...and moved away fast!
Mandy Alexander
I'm a reader. And I'll add to that: I'm a very opinionated, selective, nit-picky reader. I've tossed more books across the room than I've finished. Those were the ones I wasn't bothering to skip through to the ending. It sometimes gets to the point where I don't much care if the hero and heroine got together at all. That said, I'm still a consumer of the written word. If it's written, and I bought it, I'm making the effort to read it. And if I'm interested enough to skip to get to the ending, th...more
Jessica
Classic small town girl story. If you are just looking for something to read, this one would work but it won't really suck you in and hold you hostage.
Michi
Too light for light reading. I didn't care about the characters and had the impression Patsy was a teen given her behavior. The author also told details rather than showed and gave readers info that was immediately repeated by the characters in dialogue. Sloppy and juvenile.
Charlene Ann
Lori Devoti should write more of contemporary romances! It was amazing! :)
and I now love Southern Missouri and I love daisies just like Patsy which makes me indulge more with this book.I love the intensity of love that has been wrapped around Patsy and Will :)
Jennifer Harrell Scott
It's a light read (precisely what I was looking for at the time). The plot is simple -maybe a little TOO simple- BUT the way it is written is wonderful. Very witty, with several great one-liners ;)
Stephanie
It was really slow till about half way. After it picked up but still left me missing something. The main character was impossible, rude and very unlikeable.
Ameaka
i usually don't go for books like this. but if have to say, it was not as bad as a expected. good for light reading and a little humor.
Erin
Cute story. A pretty predictable plot, but sometimes you just need an easy read. It was a free book from BookBub.
Lori
Nov 21, 2010 Lori added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
This is digital version of my first book with a bonus short story and a recipe for Granny's fried apple pies.
Hannah
So much fun! The will-they-won't-they goes on and on, but there are lively characters that kept my interest.
Victoria
BEST BOOK I'VE READ ALL SUMMER (AND IV'E READ LIKE 25) ITS A GREAT LOVE STORY THAT YOU HAVE TO READ
Samantha
It was LAUGH OUT LOUD funny... even cried laughing... sweet story to!
Lisa
Sep 02, 2012 Lisa rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: kindle
Characters were frustrating and hard to like. Story was predictable.
Jeanie Jackson
Fun light romance. Predictable but less so than many.
Pam
Can't wait for more
Beizal
Beizal marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Nicola
Nicola added it
Oct 20, 2014
Colleen
Colleen marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Bee Morgan
Bee Morgan marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Laurie
Laurie marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
  • Love Will Find a Way
  • Kiss Me, Dancer (Dance ‘n’ Luv, #1)
  • The Wedding Cake Girl
  • Oh, Cherry Ripe
  • Double Trouble (The Coxwells, #2)
  • Oceans Between Us (A Cinderella Romance)
  • Missing Pieces of My Forever-Heart
  • Too Darn Hot
  • Take A Deep Breath
  • Kissing Kelli  (Texas Legacy Romantic Comedy, #1)
  • Donovan's Angel (Donovan's of the Delta #1)
  • Ride the Rainbow Home (Avalon Career Romance)
  • Cecelia
  • Flaunt It (Paolo’s Playhouse, #1)
  • Shut Up and Kiss Me
  • And Then He Kissed Me
  • When We Touch (Whiskey Creek, #0.5)
  • In the Marshal's Arms
Rae Davies is the pen name of goodreads author Lori Devoti.

Lori Devoti worked for three different newspapers in two different states before deciding to stay home with her children and begin writing fiction. Lori has been a finalist for many awards including the Romantic Times Reviewers Choice Award and is a member of Novelists Inc., a prestigious group for professional writers. She lives near Madi...more
More about Rae Davies...
Loose Screw (Dusty Deals Mystery #1) Cut Loose (Dusty Deals Mystery #2) Loosey Goosey (Dusty Deals Mystery #3) Let Loose: Dusty Deals Mystery Series: Book 4 Loose & Lethal: Dusty Deals Mystery Series Box Set: Books 1 - 3