Start by marking “Love is all around (Looking for Love #1)” as Want to Read:
Love is all around (Looking for Love #1)

Love is all around (Looking for Love #1)

Patsy Lee Clark knows what she wants – out of Daisy Creek and away from everything country. That is until Will Barnes rolls back into her life.

This bad boy from her past spent fourteen years making up for teenage mistakes. Now he’s ready for a fresh beginning. The harder Patsy tries to escape her Ozark roots, the more Will reminds her of what makes them special. The harder
ebook
Published June 3rd 2012 by Smashwords Edition (first published May 3rd 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Love is all around, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love is all around

Jennifer Stevenson
I loved it. It's regional romance, set in Missouri, so there's lots of country-isms in people's language. Love that. It's a "small town" romance too so the whole town is kind of the bad guy--and the good guy. God I'm glad I grew up in a medium-size town...and moved away fast!
Michi
Sep 13, 2012 Michi rated it did not like it
Too light for light reading. I didn't care about the characters and had the impression Patsy was a teen given her behavior. The author also told details rather than showed and gave readers info that was immediately repeated by the characters in dialogue. Sloppy and juvenile.
Stephanie
Sep 03, 2012 Stephanie rated it it was ok
It was really slow till about half way. After it picked up but still left me missing something. The main character was impossible, rude and very unlikeable.
Lisa
Sep 02, 2012 Lisa rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle
Characters were frustrating and hard to like. Story was predictable.
♥Jamie
Jan 14, 2016 ♥Jamie rated it liked it
I found Rae Davies through her Dusty Deals mystery series, and decided to try out her contemporary romance. Love is All Around is a sweet story of love and finding where you truly belong, even if it's not where others see you or even what you initially planned.

Summary:
Patsy Lee Clark has big plans. Tired of living the small town Missouri life, she's determined to follow her dreams and leave Daisy Creek behind. To kickstart her departure, she needs a job that doesn't involve scanning groceries, s
Mandy Alexander
Jun 25, 2013 Mandy Alexander rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I'm a reader. And I'll add to that: I'm a very opinionated, selective, nit-picky reader. I've tossed more books across the room than I've finished. Those were the ones I wasn't bothering to skip through to the ending. It sometimes gets to the point where I don't much care if the hero and heroine got together at all. That said, I'm still a consumer of the written word. If it's written, and I bought it, I'm making the effort to read it. And if I'm interested enough to skip to get to the ending, th ...more
Anna Marie
Aug 06, 2016 Anna Marie rated it it was ok
The cover looked cute, but... wha. When I opened it and found myself in the middle of a no-brainer conversation between Ruthann and Patsy Lee, I knew it was going to be redneck hell, with a hefty dose of drunk n' stupid on the side. And that's exactly what happened.

From the harvest gold fridge on the front porch to Ruthann's obsession with the size of the good ol' boy's 'sausage', it was just... very low IQ. The conversations were substance-free and just plain boring. I tried, honest I did, but.
Charlene Ann
Sep 10, 2012 Charlene Ann rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ilovethis
Lori Devoti should write more of contemporary romances! It was amazing! :)
and I now love Southern Missouri and I love daisies just like Patsy which makes me indulge more with this book.I love the intensity of love that has been wrapped around Patsy and Will :)
Jo Notary
Feb 15, 2016 Jo Notary marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
352pgs, or follow her dreams, will she stay for him, he comes back into her life, she wants to leave the ozarks
Jessica
Jan 27, 2014 Jessica rated it liked it
Classic small town girl story. If you are just looking for something to read, this one would work but it won't really suck you in and hold you hostage.
Hannah
Aug 17, 2012 Hannah rated it really liked it
So much fun! The will-they-won't-they goes on and on, but there are lively characters that kept my interest.
Erin
Aug 11, 2012 Erin rated it liked it
Cute story. A pretty predictable plot, but sometimes you just need an easy read. It was a free book from BookBub.
Lori
Nov 21, 2010 Lori added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
This is digital version of my first book with a bonus short story and a recipe for Granny's fried apple pies.
Jennifer Harrell Scott
Aug 20, 2012 Jennifer Harrell Scott rated it really liked it
It's a light read (precisely what I was looking for at the time). The plot is simple -maybe a little TOO simple- BUT the way it is written is wonderful. Very witty, with several great one-liners ;)
Ameaka
Oct 25, 2013 Ameaka rated it liked it
i usually don't go for books like this. but if have to say, it was not as bad as a expected. good for light reading and a little humor.
Jennifer Freeman
Jennifer Freeman rated it it was ok
Nov 24, 2014
Amanda R
Amanda R rated it really liked it
Aug 27, 2012
Therealmmk
Therealmmk rated it liked it
Sep 12, 2012
Vicky
Vicky rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2013
Leonard
Leonard rated it really liked it
Aug 14, 2012
Molly
Molly rated it it was amazing
Feb 07, 2013
Laila Joy Moore
Laila Joy Moore rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2016
Mariannekeeler
Mariannekeeler rated it did not like it
Jan 11, 2016
Lorena
Lorena rated it really liked it
Jul 09, 2011
J.M. Adele
J.M. Adele rated it liked it
Mar 16, 2015
Mags
Mags rated it liked it
Oct 23, 2012
Jessika
Jessika rated it liked it
Jul 08, 2009
Tracy
Tracy rated it it was amazing
Sep 27, 2014
Cynthia
Cynthia rated it liked it
Jun 04, 2014
  • Kiss Me, Dancer (Dance ‘n’ Luv, #1)
  • Oceans Between Us (A Cinderella Romance)
  • Flaunt It (Paolo’s Playhouse, #1)
  • Love Will Find a Way
  • Ride the Rainbow Home
  • No Matter What
  • Kissing Kelli  (Texas Legacy Romantic Comedy, #1)
  • Cecelia
  • Oh, Cherry Ripe
  • The Wedding Cake Girl
  • Her Best Catch
  • Blind Her with Bliss
  • In the Marshal's Arms
  • Donovan's Angel (Donovan's of the Delta #1)
  • Wayward Son (Texas Wildfire, #2)
  • Too Darn Hot
  • Crazy Love (Looking for Love, #2)
  • Haint Misbehavin'
Rae Davies is the pen name of goodreads author Lori Devoti.

Lori Devoti worked for three different newspapers in two different states before deciding to stay home with her children and begin writing fiction. Lori has been a finalist for many awards including the Romantic Times Reviewers Choice Award and is a member of Novelists Inc., a prestigious group for professional writers. She lives near Madi
More about Rae Davies...

Looking for Love (2 books)
  • Love Is All You Need (Looking for Love #2)