Start by marking “Recruiting Drive” as Want to Read:
Recruiting Drive

Recruiting Drive

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Coli and her sister have gotten their ship out of hock, but without enough crew, the Choosaraf will slide back into debt. They need a Negotiator to help the merchant clanship recover -- and Coli will have to find one on her own, without her sister guarding her back.

Previously published in Shanda Fantasy Arts' "Fantastic Furry Stories #2" and Sofawolf's "Best in Show," this
ebook
Published July 10th 2012 by Smashwords Edition (first published October 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Recruiting Drive, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Recruiting Drive

Khinasi
Ok, I admit that I'm a cat person. I adore the little buggers, and would rather have at least one in my life at all time. Which probably predispositions me to really enjoy a story about cat-centaurs. Kintarans!

It's nice to see the sisters in this story apart from each other for a change. And it's even more fun to see Coli out recruiting "the way Grandmother did." Sometimes the old ways are still good ways!

It's a short read, but a lot of fun. Eye-opening in many ways! Hooray for Kintarans!
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2012
Elizabeth Mccoy
Jul 12, 2012 Elizabeth Mccoy added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: author
Herb-Witch (Lord Alchemist Duology, #1) Herb-Wife (Lord Alchemist Duology, #2) GURPS IOU: Welcome to Illuminati University! (GURPS: Generic Universal Role Playing System) All That Glitters (Alchemy's Heirs #1) GURPS In Nomine: Earth is the Battleground for Heaven and Hell