Start by marking “The Billionaire of Bluebonnet (Bluebonnet, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire of Bluebonnet (Bluebonnet, #1.5)

The Billionaire of Bluebonnet (Bluebonnet #1.5)

3.43 of 5 stars 3.43  ·  rating details  ·  424 ratings  ·  25 reviews
Risa’s luck was running out…

Risa Moore is content with her work as a live-in assistant to an elderly lady—until her boss passes on. Now, she’s stuck in the tiny town of Bluebonnet, Texas, with no job, nowhere to live, and no prospects. Leaving Bluebonnet means starting her life over from scratch, so when Risa gets the opportunity of a lifetime, it’s hard to turn it down. B...more
Published September 18th 2012 by Penguin Group (USA)

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire of Bluebonnet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire of Bluebonnet

Aly is so frigging bored
It was lovely! Risa is a great character and I loved how she dealt with the things she didn't like, no drama or stupid ultimatums, she just explained what she wanted or thought and then he let Travis think on it. Travis was a little slow on catching on, but I loved how he didn't repeat his mistakes or that he didn't dismiss her ideas.

My favorite character though was the pig, Gregory. I swear this was the funniest pet ever! He was just so cute and smart and he managed to sucker people in doing w...more
Andyg.
Apr 17, 2014 Andyg. added it
Billionaire of Bluebonnet-Jessica Clare “The woman opening the door was gorgeous.” “There was something soft and vulnerable underneath her friendly, polite smile” “she took his hand in hers and began to drag him across the living room to the French doors at the far end of the room. That small, warm contact of her hand touching his seemed incredibly intimate and casual.” “Risa had been dazzled by the handsome man this time. Now that she wasn’t being interviewed by him, she could relax and study h...more
Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog)

4.5 Feathers
Review also posted at Under The Covers Book Blog

Jessica Clare managed to capture my heart with this very short story. This book has the same flavor as The Girls Guide to (Man) Hunting but squeezed in a little package of a novella.

Travis Jesson is successful and a very rich businessman who had to come back home to the small town of Bluebonnet to take care of his inheritance. What he didn’t know was that his grandmother left him more than he expected. One smart grandmother, as she kn...more
Jennifer Gallagher
This book by Jessica Clare really caught my attention... It was a fun read especially the cute wee pig... I have read all the books in the Bluebonnet series.. and I have loved them..This was one of the books you cannot put down until you have finished.. it is short but sweet..
Annelise
It was not the worst Ive read but also not the best. He was a little... hmmm... over the top. And the sex was not as good as book 1. All in all... a good short story just not in the the Bluebonnet line.
Valancy
I really enjoyed the first book in this series The Girl's Guide to (Man) Hunting and I was looking forward to this novella while we waited for the next The Care and Feeding of an Alpha Male. I liked the story but this novella was very, very short! And I didn't feel like I could get 'into' the story at any point. Still, I'm looking forward to The Care and Feeding of an Alpha Male!
christine danielle the romance addict
MY REVIEW:

This is a short story that is centered with a workaholic ceo and a sexy voluptuos woman who doesn't know that she's hot.

The book was pretty awesome and I think its a lot better than the first book.

Though I don't know how this book would fit in with the whole series.

Overall a great read.

Recommends it to: People who like their stories with workaholic ceos
Josephine
Unfortunately this was extremely short so there was little time for a believable relationship to develop. Risa and Travis' meetings prior to the start of this book didn't let me believe they would be so willing to make life-altering changes after being together a week. Gregory the pig was fantastic. This is nothing like the other books in the series, so aside from being set partially in Bluebonnet, you don't need to read this at all (these characters weren't even mentioned in the first 2 Bluebon...more
Karla
Nice quick read. I like the way this author presents her characters.
Josi
I liked this novella. The characters moved pretty fast but since it was so short, I guess they had to in order to wrap it up. I liked Gregory the pig. I am ready to read the next Bluebonnet book. This novella did not take place in Bluebonnet for very long. They were only there for like a couple of days.
Doris
I enjoyed this novella a lot! While I agree with my dear friend Kristin on her point that occassionally in a novella characters have little time to develop, Travis melted my heart when he broke down looking at his granmother Pearl's scrapbook! This was a huge point in his favor and (for me) made up for the lack of development! Plus they sorta had a history (albeit more for her than him), which offset the lack of development for me...AND what Travis did after his emotional breakthrough just won m...more
Misti
This book got me in trouble. It showed up on my husband's kindle and he glanced at it and was horrified at the language. I hope he doesn't find 50 Shades of Grey on there. :O I really like this author, but although the pig was cute, it didn't really add much to the story. It was a novella though, a nice quick read. Extremely hot (which got me in hot water). I like the Succubus and Dating Service books a bit better than the Bluebonnet ones. Love this author!
Jo
Jul 18, 2013 Jo rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
This book didn't seem to fit into the series at all. I hated the main guy, Travis. He was the typical CEO, can't live without his phone, overachieving jerk. He has been this way so long, and Risa changes his mind within a week? The whole thing didn't seem believable.

I love this series and can't wait for the next book in the series. So if this the is the first book you read in the series, don't be discouraged by this review, cause this series is awesome.
Rae
Hot little short story
Jimena
This is a short and fun romance story. I think it's better than The Girl's Guide to (Man) Hunting. I actually liked to characters in this story and there was a real story, even though it was short. Risa is someone I instantly liked and workaholic Travis grew on me.
Heather Mckenna
Cute story. Super short.
Mia Khan

This book was ok. I liked it but felt like I didn't really get to know the characters properly. Wish it was a bit longer.
Kay Naughty Book Snitch
I gave it 3 stars because sometimes with a novella you don't have time for the couple to develop. That's what I felt here.
Niki_B
I liked the fact that the female love interest was a curvier girl. There just isn't enough of those.
Cyn Mistress Kitty
This was a sweet, short story. I liked all the characters but especially darling pig Gregory.
Darlene
This one's really sweet and cute. Gregory is really quite amusing.
nikka sibug
the only thing i find amusing in this book is gregory, the pig! LOL
TinTin Kalaw
A good light read. Just the one that I need right now :)
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Joke
Joke marked it as to-read
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
  • Playing The Field (Diamonds and Dugouts, #2)
  • Merger to Marriage (Boardrooms & Billionaires, #2)
  • Her Double Delite Warriors  (The Sinful 7 of Delite, Texas, #3)
  • Hometown Girl (Bad Boys of Red Hook, #0.5)
  • Armed and Dangerous (Sugarland Blue, #0.5)
  • Watch Me
  • Inside Bet (Vegas Top Guns, #2)
  • Alone with You (Kowalski Family, #6.5)
  • Welcome to Paradise (Welcome to Paradise, #1)
  • Free Fall (My Immortals #4.5)
  • Blue By You
  • Rocky Mountain Rebel (Six Pack Ranch, #5)
  • The Cowboy Rode A Harley (Bad Boys, #3)
  • Bound By Love
  • Model Soldier (Red, Hot & Blue, #8)
  • Naughty & Nice: Three Holiday Treats
  • Back in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #9)
  • Desired (Vice, Virtue, & Video #3)
This is a pen name for Jill Myles.

Jill Myles has been an incurable romantic since childhood. She reads all the 'naughty parts' of books first, looks for a dirty joke in just about everything, and thinks to this day that the Little House on the Prairie books should have been steamier.

After devouring hundreds of paperback romances, mythology books, and archaeological tomes, she decided to write a fe...more
More about Jessica Clare...
Last Hit (Hitman, #1) Stranded with a Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #1) Beauty and the Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #2) The Wrong Billionaire's Bed (Billionaire Boys Club, #3) Last Breath (Hitman, #2)