Leave Me Breathless (Ross Siblings, #3)

Leave Me Breathless (Ross Siblings #3)

4.29 of 5 stars 4.29  ·  rating details  ·  22,445 ratings  ·  1,207 reviews
Leather and lace don't strike sparks. Or do they?

It's Valentine's Day, but Macy Rodgers isn't feeling the love. Aside from a torrid, one-night fling in a backseat a few months back, her love life has been sorely lacking, but fortunately she has devious friends who feel like playing Cupid. Wouldn't they be shocked to learn that the match they've made for her is the same one...more
Published November 6th 2012 by Samhain Publishing

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesHopeless by Colleen HooverEffortless by S.C. StephensThoughtless by S.C. Stephens
Best Book Boyfriends
75th out of 4,324 books — 16,932 voters
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireEasy by Tammara WebberRule by Jay CrownoverThe Edge of Never by J.A. RedmerskiThoughtless by S.C. Stephens
tattooed love boys
20th out of 599 books — 2,403 voters

More lists with this book...

Aestas Book Blog
"Tattooed. Pierced. Shaved head, though right now he wore a black baseball cap pulled low over his eyes..."

(Here's the casting for Seth ^^^)

And yes, ladies, its THAT kind of piercing! *winks*

Do I have your attention yet?? :D

I loved this book!!!! The banter was pure gold, the story was sweet, the sex was scorching HOT HOT HOT and the characters were lovable.

The hotness, and by that I mean hotter-than-hell-melt-your-panties-need-a-cold-shower-fanning-self-oh-my-god-H-O-T-N-E-S-S starts right i...more
Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter
4.5 breathless stars. Holy Hotness Batman!

Photobucket

"When we're together, I want to take you places you've never been before," he said. "That's what I signed on for, remember? Don't freak out on me when I do it, unless you're ready to walk away from this whole thing."

Dear Macy,

I know being single on Valentine's Day sucks. You were in dire need to get laid by someone who knew how to do it right. And the right guy was about to walk into the bar as well as back into your life. It's Seth Warren aka Ghost. Se...more
UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine...

Publisher's Warning: Contains explicit sex, graphic language, road trips, troublemaking exes, emotional baggage, and an unconventional but exceptionally hot hero tatted and pierced for your pleasure...

And if that's not enough to convince you to grab this book, read on:

Let me just start by saying; they don’t come much hotter than this. Or sweeter, or more romantic, or heartbreaking or inspiring… suffice it to say, Leave Me Breathless is more than I had hoped for, and well worth the wait!
Leather a
Kristen (Peddler of Smut)
Review posted at: Swept Away By Romance

4 1/2 to 5 SIZZLING stars!

WOW! I devoured this book!

Leave Me Breathless turned out to be every bit as good as I hoped it would be! I pretty much loved everything about this multifaceted, lyrical, sexy, passionate, angsty, riveting, alluring, humorous, erotic, heartbreaking, frustrating, romantic, and enticing story.

The author captured the essence of the Seth (Ghost) and Macy, the hero and heroine, brilliantly. Although they both frustrated me at time, I...more
Stacia (out of inspiration)
Nov 13, 2012 Stacia (out of inspiration) rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Stacia (out of inspiration) by: Smut Monday Club
Love the book...hate, hate, hate this cover.

Sigh. Someday my favorite smut books will have covers which don't make me want to hurl. This cover makes me think of a pro-wrestling couple.

But anyway...cover aside, I couldn't NOT read Leave Me Breathless. This is the author who brought me one of my all-time favorite book men...the super-lovable, super-sexy Brian from Rock Me. To emphasize just how awesome Brian is, let's put this into perspective : Candace, the female lead from Rock Me is in my top 3...more
Lisa

***I will apologize in advance about my review. It will contain gushing, a lot of it. I can't help it. Cherrie Lynn books just do that to me. Okay!

OH LORDY, THIS BOOK WAS BEAUTIFUL. I LOVED EVERY SECOND. EVERY WORD. DAMN, I HATE THE FACT THAT IT ENDED.

description

He was part of a world so separate from her own it would be impossible to bridge the chasm between them. He was heavy metal. She was all country, all the time. He wouldn't belong at a rodeo, and she wouldn't belong at one of his wild concerts wher...more
Lady Heather
*squeeeee* to all my girls
this was such a 'chick-lit, sexy-hot-uber-alpha-kick-ass-broken male, and strong, intelligent, beautiful, broken female story'.... and I FRIGGEN LOVED IT!!!

Seth...WOW! I have SO many images of him in my head. The best way I could describe him is as this.

seth7

and beautiful, strong, and insecure Macy

Photobucket

The story begins on Valentine's Day, and Macy is very sad because she's lonely and unhappy. She had an accident a couple of years ago that almost killed her, and since that time,...more
Katie Ashley
Read it. Loved it. My panties are still in flames by it...love, love, love GHOST/SETH!!!

He's like the line from the Tim McGraw song, "I may be a real bad boy, but baby I'm a real good man!"

HAWT!
Jamie~Book Boyfriend Ho♥
GHOST....

Second time read and still so f'king AWESOME!!!!
edzkie♥§*.*§♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

cover: 5 stars!
steamy scenes: 5+++stars!
plot: 4 stars!

Another tattoed, pierced & now shaved hotness from this author. This is the story of Brian's bestfriend Seth/Ghost, and Candice bestfriend, Macy. One thing for sure from this author, she can write holy hotness steamy scenes...guaranteed!!! From first book to this 3rd. A lot of dirty talking smexy that can send you to La La Land!!lol...

“She was so going to get it later. "Macy, queen of my universe, I beseechingl...more
Karla

4.5 Stars! You can come haunt me anytime Ghost!!

“I don’t know what to say,” he breathed into her hair, squeezing the air from her. “Fuck. Just wait for me.”
That was all he needed to say. “I will.”

I’m like the last holdout on this book; everyone has read it except me, so no need to go over the storyline itself.

What I loved most about this book is that Macy and Seth “Ghost”, remained true to themselves throughout the read and neither one expected the other to change! They could see and work past...more
Elizabeth (Liz)
Cherrie Lynn, I <3 you. Like, a lot. A LOT, a lot. Your Heroes ROCK ME and LEAVE ME BREATHLESS (Ha! See what I did there??;)!!! Can we be BFFs? Please?!?!

Seriously, this story is everything I expected after reading Rock Me in 2010, and even more than I could have hoped! Leave Me Breathless stands on its own, and does it SO damn well. Characters? Story? Perfection! In every way. I absolutely *hated* to see it end, and I had the BEST time reading it!! Like Rock Me, it is multi-reread worthy, w...more
Wminbc
Oh, Macy, you bad, bad, bad girl...I loved your hook up with Ghost but even more loved their journey! Holy hotness...I more than kinda like them both!

If you have not already read Unleashed and Rock Me...Do so NOW! This great book comes out in November and you will want to read the first two in the Ross Siblings series...not because you will need it for this book, but you will be missing out on two really great books where these two are introduced.

Seth is amazing, gorgeous, talented and so genero...more
Karen
I consider Cherrie Lynn my personal gateway drug author. In September 2011, I read my first smexy book (post Fifty shades of Grey), Rock Me. To say I was hooked is an understatement. Back then I was in the infancy stage of my reading addiction. In fact, I would have coined it more as a new hobby at the time. I had owned my Kindle for about 6 months and had just started buying books and getting used to the idea of reading contemporary romance novels. I had read Beautiful Disaster and some other N...more
 ✿Alyssa✿
This review was posted at My Secret Romance

To sum it up: It's Valentine's Day, but Macy Rodgers isn't feeling the love. Aside from a torrid, one-night fling in a backseat a few months back, her love life has been sorely lacking, but fortunately she has devious friends who feel like playing Cupid. Wouldn't they be shocked to learn that the match they've made for her is the same one that steamed up the back of that '69 GTO...

Seth "Ghost" Warren has just returned to town after an extended absence....more
Alexis *RealityBites! Let's Get Lost!*
Spoiler Free Review -Quick Review
4 STARS out of 5
Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance -Erotica
Series: Book #3 in Ross Siblings series

This book was a classic case of opposites attract!

One night..

One fling...

And multiple orgasms....

Sex in the backseat of a 69' GTO with Seth Warren aka Ghost was not enough for Macy Rodgers. Many months have passed and today is Valentine's day, so excuse her for not feeling the love. The fact of the matter is Macy has been left unfulfilled since that night with Ghost.
Smitten's Book Blog

Absolutely. Freakin. Loved. This!!! I loved Unleashed and Rock Me, but I loved this even more! I don't even know where to start. Usually, I weigh up what I liked about a book and then pick out things that annoyed or frustrated me... but I can't think of anything I didn't like about Leave Me Breathless.

I wasn't sure I was going to like Macy, based purely on my assumptions from Rock Me. But I was completely wrong. For starters, I've ridden horses since I was three, so she instantly had points in m...more
Duchess Nicole
There are so many other great reviews for this book...I'm just going to say my little piece and move on. I loved Seth (Ghost), and I loved Macy. I think it totally rocks that Macy is a former rodeo cowgirl and Mace is a sort of metal rocker tattoo artist...talk about opposite ends of the pond!

I loved how their story played out in Brian and Candice's book...the good girl girlfriend who cautioned Candice during her and Brian's entire tumultuous courtship ends up in the back seat with the ultimate...more
AJ
Two words for this one - HOT DAMN!!! At the risk of sounding totally lame, this book left me breathless. God, that did sound lame didn't it. But do you know what? I totally don't care, because I ABSOLUTELY FREAKING LOVED IT!

This book follows on nicely from Unleashed and Rock Me, and in my opinion, is even better. Ghost and Macy were introduced in Rock Me, and there was a hint of something happening between them then. This book carries on from that, and it absolutely blew me away! Soooo much hotn...more
Catarina
Okaaaay, this was one seriously hot book. Ghost is definitely one alpha-male to meet and I’m having an intern fight between choosing between him and Brian. Believe me, it’s a tough call.

description

So this is the story of Macy (Candace’s sometimes bitchy best friend) and Ghost, Brian’s best friend.
They have a one-night-stand and things start to change from there. She believes that they come from different worlds and will never work out, he was already burned and his afraid of giving himself. Yeah, they’re...more
Wendy
Absolutely fabulous! Loved every minute of this one. It's sexy, engaging and I felt totally connected with Seth the characters. ;) So good!
Michele Realitybitesblog
Kindle was steamin'!!!!!!!

Also posted at: http://realitybites-letsgetlost.blogs...

5 Stars

My Thoughts:
Cherrie Lynn hit a homerun, slam dunk, ace in the hole or any other analogy that says…..IT WAS A FREAKING AWESOME BOOK!!!!

This was me reading it:

description

The way Cherrie writes is so intriguing. It pulled me in, wrapped its claws around me and wouldn’t let go! And I LOVED the scratches!
Ghost—Seth---OH. MY. GOD! Pierced…tattooed….bald…muscles….goatee….rocker….sexier than hell! OH my…give me a minute…..(B...more
Jenny Levine
WOW!

So I guess the book is living up to it's title...'coz it left me breathless.

It took my breath away ;)

But, where the hell is the epilogue? LOL.

That. Is. All :)

4 STARS!
Spoiler Whore but you can call me Amanda
Fucking tattoo bald hot ass dude + hot chica who can hold her own= fucking hot smokin sex(the author knows her shit), little drama, hot smokin sex, real honest talk, dirty talk and fuckin hot smokin sex. I absolutely loooooved this story. Best one yet!

Favorite lines:

He didn't discriminate based on his preference, but he rejoiced when he found perfection. She was it.

"You can't possibly be ready to go again," she said. At that, he rose up on his knees and guided her hand to his erection.
"Does this
Holly
Exceptionally hot hero tatted and pierced for your pleasure... OMG!!! I can't wait!!

Jenny - totallybookedblog
4.5 stars!

See review at http://totallybookedblog.com/2012/10/... Joint reviewed by Jenny & Gitte.

Gitte: Oh how I have waited for this book Jenny. I love this Author, her stories and characters are LUSH! I have LOVED Brian Ross since Rock Me and I was looking forward to catching up with him and to hear Ghosts’ story. Well move over Brian Ross and ummm…HELLO Ghost!!!! HOT!!! Fickle…me?? Hell yeah!

Jenny: Hell yeah! It seemed to take forever for this one to arrive didn’t it Gitte? Have to agree...more
Steph
The best book of the series so far!

Holy crap this book was amazing... I know I'm rambling, sorry. LOL

Seth just became the first hero of 2013 for me and he's set the bar pretty damn high. He's absolutely out of this world. I don't even know how to describe just how much I love him.
I wasn't sure about the shaved head and goatee, at first. But that combined with the tattoos and the sexy piercings... I was warming up to him. Then we got to know him, and I was done for.
I'll explain more...

I wil...more
NiteReader
5 seriously sexy stars!!
This book is the best of the series, one of my new faves.
Seth is sex on a stick and Macy is his perfect feisty match.
I loved every moment; Ms Lynn writes amazing erotic contemporary romance.
Mandi Schreiner
A few days ago, I saw Kati (from Dear Author) tweet something about a tattooed hero, and immediately had to click the link to see what she was talking about. The link took me to the Leave Me Breathless by Cherrie Lynn Goodreads page. I had never heard of Cherrie Lynn before (you all have failed me!) but saw this book already had a ton of very positive reviews. So I one-clicked it, and ended up really enjoying this one.

The hero, Seth “Ghost” Warren is a tattoo artist, with a shaved head and a pie...more
Amy (Foxy)

****4.5 Breathless stars****

Macy & Ghost are the best friends of Candace and Brian from Rock Me.

Their relationship starts out purely sexual.
'Any relationship between them would be founded on nothing but sex.'

Exes who want them back and heartache from losing a loved one test the strength of their commitment to each other.
"Without you, I'm grieving over two instead of one."

Mr. Ghost, you did not disappoint with all your alpha male tendencies.

SERIES:
Unleashed (Ross Siblings, #1) by Cherrie Lynn Rock Me (Ross Siblings, #2) by Cherrie Lynn Leave Me Breathless (Ross Siblings, #3) by Cherrie Lynn Take Me On (Ross Siblings, #4) by Cherrie Lynn
Novella:
Breathe Me In  (Ross Siblings, #2.5) by Cherrie Lynn
(#2.5)
Another book please!!!!! 19 232 Jun 13, 2014 03:28PM
Fifty Shades Supp...: Buddy Read Leave Me Breathless 13 303 Jun 11, 2014 07:28AM
Leave me breathless Recs 9 233 Feb 25, 2013 10:24AM
I want more tatooed sexy men books! 59 401 Feb 07, 2013 04:33PM
  • Heavy Issues (Bowen, #2)
  • A Very Naughty Xmas
  • Star Crossed (Battered Hearts, #2)
  • Take Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #3)
  • Lady Luck (Colorado Mountain, #3)
  • Bound To You (One Night of Passion #1.5)
  • Entice (Exquisite, #2)
  • Rock the Band (Black Falcon, #1.5)
  • Up to Me (The Bad Boys, #2)
  • One Night with a Hero (The Hero, #2)
  • Skin Deep (Skin Deep, #1)
  • Folding Hearts (Mitchell Family, #2)
3190428
Cherrie Lynn has been a CPS caseworker and a juvenile probation officer, but now that she has come to her senses, she writes contemporary and paranormal romance on the steamy side. It's *much* more fun. She's also an unabashed rock music enthusiast, and loves letting her passion for romance and metal collide on the page.

When she's not writing, you can find her reading, listening to music or playin...more
More about Cherrie Lynn...
Rock Me (Ross Siblings, #2) Unleashed (Ross Siblings, #1) Light Me Up (Ross Siblings, #2.5) Take Me On (Ross Siblings, #4) Breathe Me In (Ross Siblings, #2.6)

“Big enough that I should tie a bow around it and attach a little card that says ‘To: Macy. You’re welcome. Love, Seth.” 77 likes
“If you come near him like that again, I will go straight country bitch on you.” 67 likes