Start by marking “黒子のバスケ 19 [Kuroko no Basuke 19] (Kuroko's Basketball, #19)” as Want to Read:
黒子のバスケ 19 [Kuroko no Basuke 19] (Kuroko's Basketball, #19)

黒子のバスケ 19 [Kuroko no Basuke 19] (Kuroko's Basketball #19)

紫原や氷室がいる陽泉に苦戦する誠凛。だが黄瀬の一言から、ようやくゾーンに入った火神が、氷室の陽炎のシュートと紫原を止める! 一方、紫原も氷室の言葉で本気を出し!? 準々決勝誠凛VS陽泉ついに決着!!
Published September 4th 2012 by Shueisha

To ask other readers questions about 黒子のバスケ 19 [Kuroko no Basuke 19], please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 黒子のバスケ 19 [Kuroko no Basuke 19]

Kalilah
Apr 07, 2014 Kalilah rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga-etc
WARNING: THIS RANT CONTAINS SPOILER UPON SPOILER

I think the Seirin vs Yosen match is far better depicted in the manga than the anime.
The animators were slack; they completely disregarded Yosen and focused all of their attention on Seirin. For example, whenever Kagami was on screen you can tell they used a thou carefully constructed frames to get his movements all smooth-like and amazing. And yet when Murasakibara performed his Tornado dunk, they used 2-3 frames. No cool affects, SFX, build-up.
Ashley Chen
Nov 17, 2012 Ashley Chen rated it really liked it
Is it me or is this volume short?

First of all, Kagami!!! FANTASTIC BABY!! (lol reference to Kpop...oops wrong country :P)He was just amazing! I can't help but love him! And yes, in my notes I wrote: OMG OMG AIR WALK! WHAT A BAMF!!

In this volume, we got to know a bit more about The Zone, which was interesting and it gave a little insight on Muk-kun.

The match progress with nothing really cool. I am just really disappointed with this whole match up with Muk-kun. It seemed like Fujimaki didn't reall
Sophie
Jun 07, 2016 Sophie rated it it was amazing
(I'm kinda pleased that this is the 2,000th book I've rated. I wanted it to be something special to me!)

Something I feel I should add: I give 5 stars basically in two cases: one, the book or series is above average in writing (or art, if applicable), two, it manages to move me in a way that is in some way extraordinary. Basically, I have to go "WOW" one way or the other. Actually, that is the reason some ratings are a bit uneven (another is the fact that I usually rate them right after I've rea
Patricia
Nov 20, 2013 Patricia rated it it was amazing
This was such a quick read, duuude. o_o

I loved the way their match ended, and what it did to Murasakibara. The Alex/Tatsuya/Kagami relationship continues to be very interesting, Teppei continues to break my heart, Kise is as intriguing as always, and the shift in Aomine's characterisation from proper antagonist to somewhat reluctant ally is MY FAVOURITE THING TO HAPPEN OK

Also

...I'm sorry. I used a bit too much force.

Oh Kagami.

The dude that got introduced in the end is really irritating. Can't w
Mikaela
Genre:
Status:
Language: English
Read in: manga app

All I can say is this one is much better than slamdunk even I'm also a fan of the latter and rukawa :3 droolssss I just love the Generation of Miracles, Takao, Kuroko and Tatsuya :3
Sandra
Apr 23, 2015 Sandra rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2015
I don't know how many times can I say this about this manga but my entire body is crying out. And that Kise stuff...jeez. I really thought it would end in a rather unpleasant way and I was on the verge of tears.

NOT MY KISE YOU BASTARDS.
Elena
Dec 30, 2014 Elena rated it really liked it
Just a short review because is 12:40 am and I'm tired.

Yessss!!! We won!!! Great volume as usual! Kuroko you'll always be my number 1. Annoying douchebag at the very end, can't wait to know more about him.
Anne
Jun 08, 2014 Anne rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga-manhwa
I love Kagami (but don't worry, I still love you too, Aomine). And so an annoying character enters the spotlight - Haizaki.
Katia
Apr 09, 2016 Katia rated it really liked it
Me encanta ver a la generación de los milagros y al sexto jugador fantasma juntos. Son muy bellos.
My baby Murasakibara lost.
Kagami es increíble, pero no llega a ser uno de mis Favs.
Doroty Ellis
Dec 31, 2013 Doroty Ellis rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
description
Theresa
Theresa rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2014
Danielle Abuan
Danielle Abuan rated it really liked it
Oct 13, 2013
Cindy
Cindy rated it it was amazing
Jun 30, 2014
Bbabri
Bbabri rated it really liked it
Feb 09, 2014
Kasamatsu
Kasamatsu rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2015
Apple12350
Jul 18, 2015 Apple12350 rated it liked it
Kise really is amazing at copying other peoples moves and making it his own.
Tristessa Walters
Tristessa Walters rated it it was amazing
Nov 30, 2013
Keitorin
Keitorin rated it it was amazing
Dec 15, 2013
Kyle
Kyle rated it really liked it
May 28, 2015
Despair Speaking
Despair Speaking rated it it was amazing
Sep 14, 2012
Uchiha Madara
Uchiha Madara rated it it was amazing
Nov 17, 2016
kranes
kranes rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2012
Bena
Bena rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2015
Nenangs
Nenangs rated it liked it
Nov 02, 2014
GinAndCats
GinAndCats rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2013
Gita Khairunissa
Gita Khairunissa rated it really liked it
Jul 19, 2013
rina
rina rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2014
Diana
Diana rated it really liked it
Aug 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • The Prince of Tennis, Vol. 41: The Final Battle! The Prince VS the Child of God
  • Hikaru no Go, Vol. 21: Great Expectations (Hikaru no Go, #21)
  • カテキョ! 4 [Katekyo! 4]
Tadatoshi Fujimaki (藤巻 忠俊, Fujimaki Tadatoshi, born June 9th, 1982, Tokyo) is a Japanese mangaka, most known for his manga Kuroko no Basuke, serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump. Fujimaki was brought up in a good household and environment. He attended Toyama High School and enrolled to Sophia University. He chose for a manga career after finishing his studies.

Also known as 藤巻 忠俊 and 藤巻忠俊.
More about Tadatoshi Fujimaki...

Kuroko's Basketball (1 - 10 of 30 books)
  • 黒子のバスケ 1 [Kuroko no Basuke 1] (Kuroko's Basketball, #1)
  • 黒子のバスケ 2 [Kuroko no Basuke 2] (Kuroko's Basketball, #2)
  • 黒子のバスケ 3 [Kuroko no Basuke 3] (Kuroko's Basketball, #3)
  • 黒子のバスケ 4 [Kuroko no Basuke 4] (Kuroko's Basketball, #4)
  • 黒子のバスケ 5 [Kuroko no Basuke 5] (Kuroko's Basketball, #5)
  • 黒子のバスケ 6 [Kuroko no Basuke 6] (Kuroko's Basketball, #6)
  • 黒子のバスケ 7 [Kuroko no Basuke 7] (Kuroko's Basketball, #7)
  • 黒子のバスケ 8 [Kuroko no Basuke 8] (Kuroko's Basketball, #8)
  • 黒子のバスケ 9 [Kuroko no Basuke 9] (Kuroko's Basketball, #9)
  • 黒子のバスケ 10 [Kuroko no Basuke 10] (Kuroko's Basketball, #10)

“He opened his eyes, the last 'All or Nothing' of the Generation of Miracles.” 11 likes
“With the title of 'Generation of Miracles' on the line, they clash!!” 10 likes