Start by marking “CARDIO SUCKS! 15 Excellent Ways to Burn Fat Fast and Get in Shape (The Lean Muscle Series)” as Want to Read:

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  56 ratings  ·  3 reviews
If you're short on time and sick of the same old boring cardio routine and want to kick your fat loss into high gear by working out less and...heaven forbid...actually have some fun...then you want to read this new book.

Here's the deal:

The "old school" of cardio has you doing grinding, grueling long-distance runs or bike rides for hours and hours each week to burn a little
ebook, First, 58 pages
Published February 5th 2012 by Oculus Publishers

Be the first to ask a question about CARDIO SUCKS! 15 Excellent Ways to Burn Fat Fast and Get in Shape

Peter Goutis
I loved Michael's book Bigger Leaner Stronger. But this one doesn't really have enough information about anything. Just snippets of different types of cardio and how many calories they burn. No science or deeper discussions. I just was expecting more from this.
Jose Amezcua
Short book. He goes to the point:

Don't do normal cardio. Do HIIT, do zumba, practice yoga (hot yoga), count your calories (you need to waste more calories than you eat) do jumping ropes, circuit training.

Have fun and eat clean.
Dan Guy
A great book with lots of straight forward advice, recommended for any one who gets bored of the treadmill
Dawn Kuczaj
Dawn Kuczaj marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
Debbie Matthews
Debbie Matthews marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Rachael
Rachael marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Ariff Akmal
Ariff Akmal marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Juliana
Juliana is currently reading it
Feb 24, 2015
Cecilia Kleinert
Cecilia Kleinert marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Julia
Julia added it
Jan 04, 2015
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Rajesh
Rajesh marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Kars
Kars marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Deirdre
Deirdre marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Hi,

I’m Mike and I’ve been training for nearly a decade now.

I believe that every person can achieve the body of his or her dreams, and I work hard to give everyone that chance by providing workable, proven advice grounded in science, not a desire to sell phony magazines, workout products, or supplements.

I’ve helped quite a few people achieve their health and fitness goals, and at their urging, I am
More about Michael Matthews...
Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body Fit is the New Skinny: The No-BS Truth About Getting Thinner, Leaner, and Stronger (The Build Healthy Muscle Series) Maximum Muscle: The No-BS Truth About Building Muscle, Getting Shredded, and Staying Healthy (The Build Healthy Muscle Series) Muscle Myths: 50 Health & Fitness Mistakes You Don't Know You're Making