Start by marking “Honor Bound & Two Alone” as Want to Read:
Honor Bound & Two Alone

Honor Bound & Two Alone

Together for the first time in one volume are two classic stories by #1 New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author Sandra Brown HONOR BOUND

Escaped convict Lucas Greywolf will do whatever it takes to get back to his reservation home, honor bound to pay last respects to his dying grandfather-even if that means taking Aislinn Andrews hostage.

Aislinn is alternately intr
Mass Market Paperback, 400 pages
Published February 26th 2013 by Harlequin MIRA

To ask other readers questions about Honor Bound & Two Alone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Honor Bound & Two Alone

Sully
Mar 02, 2013 Sully rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads, favorite
Received the book for free through Goodreads First Reads.

I have never read a Sandra Brown I was happy to read about these two love stories about how two polar opposite individuals are forced into difficult situations and somehow fall in love. I really like both stories along with the characters. The leading men in the novels are rough, hard-headed men that are set in their ways.

Usually when reading romance genre the men are always flirty and involved in seducing the female lead but Sandra Brown
Christina
Jun 03, 2014 Christina rated it it was ok
I recently won a copy of Honor Bound & Two Alone, a bind-up of two Sandra Brown novels, on Goodreads. While romance novels are not my usual cup of tea, I decided to read this book and give it a try. Unfortunately, I was not a fan of either of these stories.

Honor Bound is the first book in the bind up, and revolves around a young woman named Aislinn who is kidnapped by an escaped convict who happens to be an American Indian. Though she is frightened, she is somewhat enamored with Lucas, the c
Sheri
This book is a reprint of two 1986 books published under a pseudonym. It's difficult to rate, because the 2013 style is so different from what the style was in 1986.

HONOR BOUND--3 stars. In 1986 I'd probably have given it 5 stars, and I did enjoy the book. Primarily I enjoyed the characters, although there weren't many. There wasn't mention of the heroine having friends. Not one friend. The entire book, she was friendless. Some of it was pretty formulaic, but I did enjoy the two main characters
Gidget
Apr 15, 2013 Gidget rated it really liked it
This was my first Sandra Brown book and must say I have become a fan. This book contained two stories. I loved the chemistry between the hero and heroine in both. I liked that in Honor bound they were from two completely different backgrounds. One Native American an the other Caucasian. In Two Alone they both have had completely different life experiences. One a rich pampered socialite the other a tough, rugged, self sufficient Vietnam veteran. The contrasts in personalities along with highly in ...more
Peggy Roberson
Nov 03, 2014 Peggy Roberson rated it it was amazing
I am now a Sandra Brown fan after reading this book. Thanks to my win from Goodreads, this was twice the thrill from this Bestselling Author. Both stories were page-turners with terrific plots and characters. They will make you gasp, laugh, and everything in between!! There is never a dull moment, and you might even pull an all-nighter, just to find out how the stories end!! I definately recommend this book!!
Mischelle
Dec 25, 2015 Mischelle rated it liked it
Two books in one.

These 2 stories are books written by Sandra Brown for Harlequin under a pseudonym.

Both stories reminds me of other romances written by Brown. Just with a different twist. There were still entertaining.

Amy
Jul 11, 2013 Amy rated it it was amazing
Two great books........ I love Sandra..... :)
Heather
Jan 27, 2013 Heather rated it really liked it
I hadn't read these two in awhile, so I was pleased to find I still enjoyed them. Ms. Brown is and has been one of my favorite writers for a long time.
Billie
Billie rated it it was ok
Dec 17, 2015
Anne Washington
Anne Washington rated it liked it
Jul 13, 2015
Janna Shay
Janna Shay rated it liked it
Feb 11, 2013
Denise
Denise rated it it was ok
May 16, 2016
Maggie
Maggie rated it really liked it
Oct 13, 2014
Trina
Trina rated it it was amazing
Dec 09, 2013
Zhanneta
Zhanneta rated it really liked it
Aug 04, 2013
Leah
Leah rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2014
Angela
Angela rated it did not like it
May 13, 2014
Nina
Nina rated it really liked it
Jan 07, 2017
Evelyn  Sabal Agcaoili
Evelyn Sabal Agcaoili rated it really liked it
Dec 01, 2014
Laurie-ann
Laurie-ann rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2013
Goldfish
Goldfish rated it liked it
Feb 28, 2013
Samantha Stacy
Samantha Stacy rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2017
Melinda De Ross
Melinda De Ross rated it really liked it
Aug 10, 2013
Tracie
Tracie rated it really liked it
Feb 07, 2013
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2017
Sonja Williams
Sonja Williams rated it it was amazing
Nov 19, 2015
Maria Vicente
Maria Vicente rated it it was amazing
Jul 13, 2015
Megan
Megan rated it liked it
Jan 18, 2014
Dawn George
Dawn George rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2015
Susan Cariaga
Susan Cariaga rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Restoring the Castle
  • A Joyous Season
  • Causality
  • The Next One to Fall (Lily Moore Series)
  • Playing for Keeps: Opposites Attract / Partners
  • A Christmas Collection
  • Lord Rakehell
  • Dashing Through the Surf (Pajaro Bay)
  • Knot What It Seams (Southern Quilting Mystery #2)
  • 17 Cents and a Dream
  • How To Screw Up Your Kids
  • The Lost Episodes of Revie Bryson
  • The Truth About Love and Lightning
  • A Stockingful of Joy
  • The Mustard Seeds
  • The Perfect Man: The Muscular Life and Times of Eugen Sandow, Victorian Strongman
  • Season of Strangers (Paranormal Series II, #3)
  • Captive in the Spotlight

Sandra Brown is the author of more than sixty New York Times bestsellers, including FRICTION (2015), MEAN STREAK (2014), DEADLINE(2013), LOW PRESSURE (2012), LETHAL (2011), & TOUGH CUSTOMER (2010).

Brown began her writing career in 1981 and since then has published over
More about Sandra Brown...