Start by marking “Honor Bound & Two Alone” as Want to Read:
Honor Bound & Two Alone
Preview

Honor Bound & Two Alone

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  67 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Together for the first time in one volume are two classic stories by #1 New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author Sandra BrownHONOR BOUND

Escaped convict Lucas Greywolf will do whatever it takes to get back to his reservation home, honor bound to pay last respects to his dying grandfather-even if that means taking Aislinn Andrews hostage.

Aislinn is alternately intrigu
Mass Market Paperback, 400 pages
Published February 26th 2013 by Harlequin MIRA

To ask other readers questions about Honor Bound & Two Alone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Honor Bound & Two Alone

Sully
Received the book for free through Goodreads First Reads.

I have never read a Sandra Brown I was happy to read about these two love stories about how two polar opposite individuals are forced into difficult situations and somehow fall in love. I really like both stories along with the characters. The leading men in the novels are rough, hard-headed men that are set in their ways.

Usually when reading romance genre the men are always flirty and involved in seducing the female lead but Sandra Brown
Christina
I recently won a copy of Honor Bound & Two Alone, a bind-up of two Sandra Brown novels, on Goodreads. While romance novels are not my usual cup of tea, I decided to read this book and give it a try. Unfortunately, I was not a fan of either of these stories.

Honor Bound is the first book in the bind up, and revolves around a young woman named Aislinn who is kidnapped by an escaped convict who happens to be an American Indian. Though she is frightened, she is somewhat enamored with Lucas, the c
Peggy Roberson
I am now a Sandra Brown fan after reading this book. Thanks to my win from Goodreads, this was twice the thrill from this Bestselling Author. Both stories were page-turners with terrific plots and characters. They will make you gasp, laugh, and everything in between!! There is never a dull moment, and you might even pull an all-nighter, just to find out how the stories end!! I definately recommend this book!!
Sheri
This book is a reprint of two 1986 books published under a pseudonym. It's difficult to rate, because the 2013 style is so different from what the style was in 1986.

HONOR BOUND--3 stars. In 1986 I'd probably have given it 5 stars, and I did enjoy the book. Primarily I enjoyed the characters, although there weren't many. There wasn't mention of the heroine having friends. Not one friend. The entire book, she was friendless. Some of it was pretty formulaic, but I did enjoy the two main characters
Gidget
This was my first Sandra Brown book and must say I have become a fan. This book contained two stories. I loved the chemistry between the hero and heroine in both. I liked that in Honor bound they were from two completely different backgrounds. One Native American an the other Caucasian. In Two Alone they both have had completely different life experiences. One a rich pampered socialite the other a tough, rugged, self sufficient Vietnam veteran. The contrasts in personalities along with highly in ...more
Heather
I hadn't read these two in awhile, so I was pleased to find I still enjoyed them. Ms. Brown is and has been one of my favorite writers for a long time.
Amy
Two great books........ I love Sandra..... :)
Cleo
Cleo marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Imzadi
Imzadi added it
Apr 02, 2015
Gene
Gene marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Nelida Gonzalez
Nelida Gonzalez marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
CL
CL marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Christine Moore
Christine Moore marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
Glen D. Wright
Glen D. Wright marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Karen D. Watson
Karen D. Watson marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Lana Allen
Lana Allen marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Rhonda Danker-booher
Rhonda Danker-booher marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Tim Miller
Tim Miller marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
Craig
Craig marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
  • Playing for Keeps: Opposites Attract / Partners
  • The Next One to Fall
  • Lord Rakehell
  • Nice & Naughty
  • Restoring the Castle
  • Causality
  • Knot What It Seams
  • Dashing Through the Surf (Pajaro Bay #5)
  • The Truth About Love and Lightning
  • Where the Cherry Tree Grew: The Story of Ferry Farm, George Washington's Boyhood Home
  • Pass the Hot Stuff
  • 17 Cents and a Dream
  • How To Screw Up Your Kids
  • Season Of Strangers
  • Captive in the Spotlight
  • Tide Ever Rising
  • The Perfect Man: The Muscular Life and Times of Eugen Sandow, Victorian Strongman
  • Battle Ready: Memoir of a SEAL Warrior Medic

Sandra Brown is the author of more than sixty New York Times bestsellers, including MEAN STREAK (2014), DEADLINE(2013), LOW PRESSURE (2012), LETHAL (2011), TOUGH CUSTOMER (2010), SMASH CUT (2009), & SMOKE SCREEN (2008).

Brown began her writing career in 1981 and since t
More about Sandra Brown...
Lethal The Alibi Ricochet Chill Factor Mean Streak