Start by marking “Kingdom Come (Crusader, #2)” as Want to Read:
Kingdom Come (Crusader, #2)

Kingdom Come (Crusader #2)

Sir Kieran Hage had a mission to fulfill. As the head of a peace delegation intending to end the Siege of Acre in 1192 A.D., he carries the crown of thorns said to be worn by Jesus Christ as an offering of truce from the Muslim warlords. It is a holy relic of the most important magnitude. Unwilling to accept peace, however, Kieran’s men turn against him and make an attempt ...more
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 375 pages
Published November 1st 2010 by Dragonblade Publishing

Dawn (Kat N Hat)
This book makes me want to have a shelf called heriones I want to smack.

I got this book free, and started reading for a challenge. If the book hadn't been perfect for the challenge I may not have ever finished it.

The begining of the story was rough because I hadn't read the prequel. At this point I don't think I will.

The plot and story were great. Dispite my huge dislike of Rory/Libby I did cry for her at the end.

Maybe I don't fully understand what a person with a doctorate in archaeology re
stephanie zaharin
Mar 08, 2017 stephanie zaharin rated it it was amazing
Fantasy romance

This author is so good at telling a story. She made this somewhat cheesy storyline fun, romantic, thrilling and a lot of history thrown in. I enjoyed it
Star Montgomery
Feb 23, 2015 Star Montgomery rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favorites
Kathryn Le Veque: Kingdom Come

Kingdom Come is part two of The Crusader by Author Kathryn Le Veque. This Author has such an incredible talent, you feel as if you are watching a movie as you read her words. As Sir Kieran Hage and Dr. Rory Osgrove's story continues, they are faced with even greater challenges. Sir Kieran now has the holy relic in his possession and is determined to complete the mission he feels God has bestowed upon him. New threats are added to Sir Kieran's life and old enemies re
Dorinda Houchin
Aug 29, 2015 Dorinda Houchin rated it it was amazing
Beautifully written love story.

The second book of Kingdom Come ( Crusaders series) is the perfect ending for both the first and second books. Anyone who loves historical romances will love these two books. Having lived in both Brindisi, Italy at the end of Appian way and the harbor where many of the Crusaders departed Europe for the Levant , and in Karamursel, Turkey where there was area near our home where Crusaders camped I have personal interest in the Crusades. Their lives were certainly fil
JoAnn Luberto-Geisel
Sep 05, 2016 JoAnn Luberto-Geisel rated it it was amazing
Devotion Fulfilled

The story of Kieran and Rory continues in this second book of the series. A beautiful love story that defies time and reality to brush up against faith and mystery. With passion complicated by dedication and devotion Kieran and Rory are rewarded with a love that transcends human boundaries.

The chapters fly by as their tale takes the reader along as the couple travel the ancient roadways and seas of their Medieval world to accomplish their predestined purposes. Even with the gr
Darlene
Dec 13, 2015 Darlene rated it it was amazing
If I could give this book 500 stars, I would!

Kathryn Le Veque!!!!! How do you come up with these ideas? This was one of these best books I have ever read! I laughed through most of the book and I cried my heart out at the end..sobbed...huge engulfing sobs...entire box of tissues.... sobs! Then it hit me! OMG! I knew what was happening! I was deliriously happy! Thank you for writing this amazing story! I'll admit when I read the first book, I was upset that it ended so abruptly, so of course I bo
Michelle B
Jul 04, 2013 Michelle B rated it it was amazing
Linda Kyle
Dec 28, 2014 Linda Kyle rated it it was amazing
An amazing end to this wonderful story!

Even though The Crusader and Kingdom Come can be read separately, it is much more satisfying to start with the first book. If you love time travel, brave Knights and brave women, you will love these stories. They are hard to put down...Enjoy!
Linda
Jan 08, 2016 Linda rated it it was amazing
Past to future

Oh this is great.. the best back to the past and with all the awful horrible shock of the times. I've always hated how writers make modern women think mid evil time are so lovely and romantic ... when truly we would hate it and be horrified. Takes a lot of adjustment. Good writing. Loved it oh yeah and good love story too.
Patricia Nightingale
Oct 25, 2014 Patricia Nightingale rated it it was amazing
One of her best

this is the second in the series. You should read,The Crusader" first. One of the best time travels I have read. From the 21st century you are swept 800 years into the past. So descriptive at times I could almost smell the rot and refuse in the local inns and towns. if you are looking for battle, this is not the book. it is at heart a love story.
Barbara Addis
Feb 11, 2016 Barbara Addis rated it it was amazing
I have to admit this couple of books had me reading g at odd hours and thinking about the possibilities at all sorts of hours. I very much e joyed it especially the ending. You will too. I rarely review books but these deserve it. I want more!!!

In fact I would continue. What happens next? What does Kieran do now? He doesn't sink into insurance sales, right?
Dona
Mar 18, 2016 Dona rated it it was amazing
Modern Woman in Medieval Times

As I read, I imagined what my reaction would have been to vermin on beds, the manure mixed with mud in the streets, and a general lack of hygiene. I thought the love connection was truly fantastic and I believed every word of the story!
chicalocaromancesavant
Jun 28, 2016 chicalocaromancesavant rated it it was amazing
Omg I loved this series

I loved this series. Especially this book. It described what medieval society would actually be like. All the gross and vile parts of it while combining a very passionate love story. I'm glad I happened upon this series.
Patricia
Feb 08, 2013 Patricia rated it really liked it
Shelves: novel
a 21st woman meets 12th century England . . . time travel . . . Crusades . . . an evil prince . . . a holy relic . . . resuscitation . . . an alchemist . . .

Several sex scenes
Some violence (non graphic)
Lorri
May 20, 2016 Lorri rated it it was amazing
A love story that knows no boundaries

The story of Rory and Kierian is timeless And captivating! I only wish to read more. This sleeping beauty story with a time travel twist is sure to capture and hold your attention until the very end!
Kathy Brickert
Apr 07, 2016 Kathy Brickert rated it it was amazing
Fantastic!!!

I loved this book! Between this one and it's precursor the story is fantastic. Although I hated the ending it changed at the very last and I loved it. So creative and a happy ending!
una belanger
Oct 05, 2015 una belanger rated it it was amazing
I loved this book along with e very book she, the author has written that I have read. Thank you for all the pleasure you have given me.

Thank you for all the pleasure you have given me with all your books. I love every one. You are so talented.
cinda draper
Mar 01, 2016 cinda draper rated it it was amazing
The absolute best

These two books had me laughing, crying and absolutely wrapped up in their adventures. The stories this lady write only get better every time I read her next adventures.
Tara
Mar 28, 2016 Tara rated it it was amazing
Loved this book, could not put down! What a love story between Rory and Kieren. It was fun to see Rory in Kieren's time and how she reacts to living in the middle ages. I laughed and cried and truly didn't want to see the book end.
Christina OW
Mar 25, 2013 Christina OW rated it it was amazing
Love love love this book! I'm not a fan of books that do the whole time jump but this was a lovely book about love that defies time.

A must read. read the Crusader before you pick this one up
Kat Green
Feb 29, 2016 Kat Green rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book, but then all of Kathryn Le Veque's books are! Please see my review posted on Amazon or Audible.
Nicole Laverdure
Mar 10, 2014 Nicole Laverdure rated it it was amazing
I loved Kingdom Come written by Kathryn Le Veque. It's another one of her great medieval stories filled with passion and action. I am never disappointed!
Kathleen Ruggio
Mar 10, 2015 Kathleen Ruggio rated it it was amazing
Great Love of Faith

Hot! Great characters well-developed, with a super story. I love the series and I think many adult readers will too!
Pattii Farias
Jan 01, 2015 Pattii Farias rated it it was amazing
I loved the 2 books in this series. I laughed and cried so hard. This and The Crusader are well worth the time to read.
Carol Brammer
Jun 18, 2016 Carol Brammer rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this series..

This is an enjoyable tail with delightful characters I wish it had more.
An easy read with some great history.
Lindsay
Oct 21, 2012 Lindsay marked it as kindle-i-own-to-read
Amazon Freebie 01/16/2013
Rio (Lynne)
Jul 10, 2012 Rio (Lynne) marked it as free-kindle-why-not
It seems like everyday this author has a different book for free download on amazon for kindle. Get it quick, they last for like a day.
jamie p mchugh
Apr 05, 2015 jamie p mchugh rated it it was amazing
Another amazing story

I read most of this author's work, this story is beautiful and has a bit of time travel, reincarnation and a absolutely terrific ending.
Ella Rae Baas
Jun 17, 2016 Ella Rae Baas rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Absolutely one of the greatest love stories ever! Awesome and unexpected ending. I love anything written by Kathryn Le Veque..
Ladyfingers
Aug 31, 2016 Ladyfingers rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I loved this time travel sleeping beauty, gets a bit wordy, and for someone with medieval knowledge she was too risky.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Another Dawn
  • A Man of Value
  • The Warrior's Game (The Warriors Series #3)
  • Spoil of War
  • Edge of Time (Langston Brothers #1)
  • Seducing the Knight (The Brotherhood of the Scottish Templars, #2)
  • Her Venice Affair (The Albury Affairs, #1)
  • Wanted - Dead or Alive
  • Kommandant's Girl / The Diplomat's Wife (The Kommandant's Girl #1-2)
  • No Regrets
  • Darkness Embraced
  • The Second Son (Kings of Cardenas #2)
  • To Love a Stranger
  • Love Engineered
  • What You Wish For
  • Safe From the Dark (Bright's Ferry, #1)
  • Gisborne: Book of Pawns (The Gisborne Saga, #1)
  • West Wind (Return to Eaton: When Love Speaks Contemporary Romance Series, #3)
USA TODAY Bestselling Author
Amazon All-Star Author
#1 multi-published Bestselling Amazon Author
#1 ranked English Medieval Romance Author on Amazon

"Le Veque writes... winning epics...." -- Publisher's Weekly

"Kathryn Le Veque is a force of nature. Her stories are epic, with timeless themes and heroes to die for." --Tanya Anne Crosby, New York Times Bestselling Author

"The epic Medieval Romance is back
More about Kathryn Le Veque...

Crusader (2 books)
  • The Crusader (Crusader, #1)