Start by marking “Daniel's Surrender (Corporate Affairs, #3)” as Want to Read:
Daniel's Surrender (Corporate Affairs, #3)

Daniel's Surrender (Corporate Affairs #3)

4.11  ·  Rating Details  ·  580 Ratings  ·  31 Reviews
Daniel Ellis works hard and plays harder-and he's not picky about his playmates. That is until his best friend's "baby brother" Matthew catches his eye. Matthew's drawn to Daniel like a moth to a flame-but Daniel's push-me-pull-you game is making him nuts. To complicate things even more, the lovely Shannon Whitney has attracted them both, and she seems more than happy to s ...more
Published August 1st 2012 by Ellora's Cave (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Daniel's Surrender, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Daniel's Surrender

Portia
Dec 04, 2010 Portia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one of the best books I've read this year. I love the way this trio came togetehr. I love the sexual energy. And I hated when the book ended. Bravo!!
Gigi
Another "Holy shit!" review for currently off-the-grid author Violet Summers. This one was outrageously smoking hot! I loved every mouth-watering word. I sure wish Ms. Summers would come back and write some M/M romance for us!

This is a must read for fans of M/M/F manège and D/s. Absolutely delicious.
Colleen
Mar 30, 2010 Colleen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot, hot and yes, very hot! Love the entire Worthington Group series and Daniel & Marcus's stories touched me on many levels. Where on earth can I find guys like these?? The relationship between Daniel & Matt scorched the pages and then to add their ray of sunshine, Shannon just completed it. Have already read this story 3 times and each time, I allow the words to be absorbed internally. Ms. Summers' Worthington & the Velvet Ice series is becoming one of my favorite erotic reads....g ...more
Stephanie
Loved, loved , loved all three of the Worthington Group books. Although this was my least favorite, still a very good end to a series.

I look forward to reading more by this author.
43tra
This was a very good book, I liked the way the lead came around to face his fears and issues. Not a fan of the whole dom and the total control thing.
Lillie
May 17, 2015 Lillie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a nice read. I enjoyed it and the story wasn't too out there as to be just erotic nonsense. I liked reading each characters point of views but Daniel's definitely took center stage (which isn't surprising since it's titled Daniel's Surrender). Matt and Shannon had their roles but other than what they were designated to do (ie love Daniel no matter what), they didn't have much else going for them. Their motives and emotions were pretty straight forward and I didn't connect all that well to ...more
Heather in FL
Aww, Daniel. I wasn't expecting as much m/m as was in this one, or maybe I wasn't expecting it so early. I figured Daniel joined Matthew and Shannon, but that's not what happened. It seemed to happen much more organically than that. I really enjoyed how Matthew poked the bear. He wasn't afraid of Daniel and he wasn't afraid of his feelings for Daniel. I liked how he just accepted those feelings, even though he'd only been mildly interested in a man or two in his past. But he also immediately rec ...more
Isabelle
Oct 30, 2012 Isabelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! The perfect ending for this series.
All three books were good, but the authors were smart enough to raise the tension to the finale.

Cover- I really liked the cover, I love when we cannot see the face and I can picture them as I want.

hero- There is two as different as night in day and as cliche as it is, in all menages, they complement each other and make the perfect "man".
Mathew is young, flirty, happy, but at the same time he know what he wants and fights to get it.
Daniel is dark and shal
Nat
Aug 26, 2012 Nat rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 - One of the better Menage M/M/F books, there's actually a story to this love triangle. Unlike many menage books out there this one actually had enough development to characters that I actually care what happen to them. This book had likable characters and enough emotional tug to make this one of the better M/M/F books I've read in a long time.
Plainbrownwrapper
I started this one, but it quickly became clear that it was headed toward PWP territory.

Now, I appreciate sex scenes as much as the next person -- but, believe it or not, I read mmf stories as much for the interpersonal dynamics of the relationships as for the sex.

Maybe I'll come back to this one later -- maybe not!
Tikishia
Oct 27, 2012 Tikishia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the Corporate Affairs Series, however, I found Daniels Surrender the more intense and erotic out of the three. I really enjoyed this read.
Angie
Mar 12, 2010 Angie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book! The relationship between Daniel, Shannon & Matthew develops so naturally and the sex is stellar!
Angel
5 fu*king-AMAZING-stars!!

I LOVED this book ... and I know for a fact that I'm going to reread this so many times, I'm going to memorize every word!!

This is a fantastic emotional, romantic ride! And I never wanted it to end!

I love menage books and if you look at my shelves you'd know that , but this trio now holds a special place in my heart .. they were amazing and so very real that I felt like if I looked out my window I'd see them strolling down the street!!

I couldn't put this book down!! Not
Cocktails and Books
Sep 09, 2012 Cocktails and Books rated it really liked it
Shelves: cnb-reviewers
Thrust in to a position of responsibility when his older brother goes missing in action, Marcus becomes quite close to his brother’s best friend, Daniel, and gets drawn in to his BDSM games. Reticent at first, Daniel eventually agrees to take on Marcus and Shannon, his new girlfriend, as his subs. Many a hot night ensues.

It was quite refreshing to read a story where, although there were plenty of copious sex scenes, the focus was more on the relationship developing between the main characters. O
Yogi
Aug 20, 2012 Yogi rated it really liked it
Finally Daniel pulls his head out of his ass! Matthew and Shannon are smoking hot and Daniel is one lucky man. Now that all of the "Corporate affairs" seem to be over, I love how all of three of the romances were happening at approximately the same time. All of the dominos fell, one right after the other.

Matthew and Shannon were the highlight of this book. Both were loving, kind, and exactly what Daniel needed them to be whenever or wherever. They managed to do this and not risks changing who t
Romancing the Book
May 25, 2013 Romancing the Book rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, m-m, bdsm, menage
Reviewed by: Aubrey
Book provided by: Publisher
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

: I had a really hard time getting into this book whereas the first book in the series I enjoyed immensely. I’m not sure why. The writing was fantastic and to the point, the way I like it. The characters were well thought out and the male characters manly and hot. A few chapters in the book became exactly how I wanted it to be. Full of drama and angst with a lot of hot sex.

Matthew has always felt somewhat
Kimberly
4.5 stars - My review cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-r...

Daniel Ellis only does casual sex. The playboy Dom learned at a young age that love makes you weak, and he’s vowed to never open himself up to heartbreak. At thirty-six, Daniel is still successfully keeping his promise to himself until he gets involved with his best friend’s younger brother. Matthew Worthington tempts Daniel like no one has before, and when lovely teacher Shannon Whitney is added t
Beck
Feb 23, 2013 Beck rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
omg, THIS BOOK IS F*CKING AWESOME!

Let me just say that I'm a m-m-f slut and this is now one of my favorite stories. It's very straightforward with no unnecessary scenes and sub-plots, the main characters are likeable.... the funny thing is, I'm a Matt Bomer fan and all throughout the book, I feel that he was one of the main characters, appropriately named Matthew and his pet-name is Matty, the same as Matt Bomer's! Perhaps that the main reason why I love this book, aside from the steamy scenes a
Sitonit
Feb 18, 2016 Sitonit rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finished this in one sitting. As someone who is an avid reader and had been slowly losing interest in this genre, that is certainly something! Passionate, sexy characters who will take your breath away.

The last book to engage me to this degree was beyond Eden by Kele Moon.
LastBreath
I'll admit I really enjoy reading menàge based erotica. Especially m/m/f based ones with bisexual tendencies. What can I say, it flips my kink switch. But this one didn't satisfy my curiosity.

The scenes between Daniel and Matthew were what I would expect between a free spirit and a stoic Dom. But when Shannon was added to the mix it felt messy. It moved too fast and I wasn't given an opportunity to explore her character. Even Matthew Worthington came across stunted.

Throughout the series refere
Mtsnow13
This story was my favorite of the Worthington series. I really enjoyed the interaction between Daniel and Matthew, and seeing Daniel's barriers get broken down. The relationship between Matthew and Shannon is very sweet, and all Daniel needed was to open himself up to what they had to offer.

They all had something to share within the relationship, and I thought each of the scenes were written very well. You get kind of a touch of the 'Dom' that Daniel can be with the first m/m scene right after
Plam

Heat level - 5
Emotion - 4
Nikki Brinks
Apr 28, 2016 Nikki Brinks rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best book in the series!
Weirdowithnoname80
very hot!!!!
 Sara
Jun 03, 2013 Sara rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: menage, bdsm
Didn't think I'd object to this, but really there was just too much sex. Got to the point where I was just skimming the sex scenes, and as there wasn't much that wasn't sex, the last half of the book didn't do a whole lot for me.
Summer
Nov 14, 2010 Summer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm, m-m-f, hea-m-m-f, menage

******
If you liked this book you may enjoy the following groups:
Erotic Enchants Group
Menage Readers Group
Tia
Aug 26, 2012 Tia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was shocked how good this novel was, I actually have no complaints for the type of novel it is. Usually I can't stick with a novel like this long enough to think it's great.
AղցҽӀɑ W.
This book was hot and it made me wet and achy hot. I think that Shannon healed Daniel and Matt in many ways this book was hot
Book Huntress
Great book, see my review at: BDSM Book Reviews
Ericka Ivonne
May 09, 2015 Ericka Ivonne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
I wish I could give this story 6 stars!
  • Becoming Three (Hawkins Brothers/Quinten, Montana, #6)
  • One-Two Punch
  • Tea for Three
  • Imprinted
  • Siren Enslaved (Texas Sirens, #3)
  • Sodom and Detroit (Virtual Seduction, #1)
  • Danger Zone (Hawkeye, #1)
  • Love Under Siege (Brothers in Arms #2)
  • Gift of the Goddess (Phoenix Rising, #1)
  • A Toy For Two (Le' Club d'Esclavage, #2)
  • Victorious Star (Interstellar Service & Discipline, #1)
  • Genetic Attraction (Genetic Attraction, #2)
  • Lovely Wicked
  • Restraining the Receptionist (The Receptionist, #2)
  • Anna in the Middle
  • Dead Moon Rising
  • Enticement
  • Three to Tango

Corporate Affairs (3 books)
  • Carrie's Answer (Worthington Group, #1)
  • Meredith's Awakening (Worthington Group, #2)