Start by marking “The Pleasure of His Punishment: The Complete Collection (The Pleasure Of His Punishment,​ #1-10)” as Want to Read:

The Pleasure of His Punishment: The Complete Collection (The Pleasure Of His Punishment​ #1-10)

Contains 10 Erotic Romance Stories With Heavy Emphasis On EROTIC.

18+ Only. Stories Contain graphic sex, reluctant sex, bondage, spanking, BDSM and other subjects for mature audiences.

This is a collection of short erotic stories. ALL of the stories have a romantic element but they are erotica and include the subjects in the above 18+ warning. If you are looking for heavy BD
Published July 7th 2012 by Scott Erotica (first published April 15th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Pleasure of His Punishment, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Pleasure of His Punishment

Ashley Hedden
Jan 25, 2015 Ashley Hedden rated it it was amazing
I loved this great series of short stories by the awesome J.S. Scott. These were all stories about men who would do anything they can to get with the women who they desire. This is a great series of stories everyone should read.
Lorelei
Nov 05, 2014 Lorelei rated it it was amazing
Great book

oh my! this book was scorching. I couldn't put it down. I love her writing and her stories. I'd definitely recommend this, and definitely to a mature reading audience.
Heather
Feb 27, 2014 Heather rated it it was amazing
I've only found Ms. Scott's work recently & needless to say she has quickly become one of my fave authors. These short stories will leave you wiggling in your seat. Talk about H-O-T!!!
Isabelle
2 stars erotica, short-story, anthology

cover 4 stars

It's pretty, it's sexy.

review 2 stars

All stories are very much the same thing. It was hot for the first, maybe the second, then I just kept reading because it was short and it was there.

Impressions and Opinion

I'm not certain I will base all the author's work on a collection of short-stories. I could see that Ms. Scott can write a steamy story, so maybe with a longer book, she would have time for a better plot.

I got the impression those storie
Karen Alleyne
Mar 02, 2015 Karen Alleyne rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Pati Tilman Russell
Recommended to Karen by: fb friends
First allow me to point out this book contains 10 wonderful short stories written by the author it can be read individual @ any time because they are all stand alones. And they were all pleasing in their on way. You see I'm quite fascinated by this author work because no matter what the surrounding plot entails I'm always left wanting more, as I do with this book mention. A friend once commented after borrowing this book from me, " But they are all so short and I can't decide which is my favorit ...more
Linda Sims
Mar 10, 2013 Linda Sims rated it really liked it
RED HOT COLLECTION

This is a collection of ten erotic tales, that are really hot and sexy. I will not go into each story's synopsis, suffice to say these are all about men who are determined to get the woman of their dreams by any means.

I am a big fan of this authors short stories. They are always well written, with plenty of detail, and really hot sex scenes. I really like the heroes they are all strong alphas dominant, but with a touch of vulnerability.
A recommended read.
Tasha
Dec 08, 2014 Tasha rated it really liked it
I've only found Ms. Scott's work recently & needless to say she has quickly become one of my fave authors. this book was scorching. I couldn't put it down. I love her writing and her stories. I'd definitely recommend this, and definitely to a mature reading audience. For every woman's fantasies; this is your book.
Stacie
Mar 24, 2014 Stacie rated it it was ok
Although I did read this whole collection and the sex was hot, most all the encounters came about by means of the man blackmailing the woman. I find this stupid. The men were all desperate, jackasses and there is nothing sexy about that.
Jennifer Keish
Mar 28, 2013 Jennifer Keish rated it really liked it
This was a fun little set of books .... Very short reads but lots of hot sex
Kimberly Walter
May 13, 2013 Kimberly Walter rated it really liked it
great short reads
Barbara
Oct 12, 2014 Barbara rated it did not like it
Not much content. Mostly the same stories with similar sex scenes. Glad it was free.
Shweta
Jan 20, 2015 Shweta rated it it was ok
I hardly found two of the stories decent. Rest were all lame and outright silly and stupid.
Jennette
This is a collection of short stories all good short "bedtime"...eh...eh...hmm or before "bedtime" stories. *wink*
Debbie Chittenden
Oct 19, 2014 Debbie Chittenden rated it really liked it
For every woman's fantasies; this is your book. The collection is a steamy and spicy conglomeration that leaves you feeling wanton and risqué. I loved the collection.
Mar 03, 2015 Sarah rated it did not like it
DNF
Melissa
Nov 05, 2016 Melissa rated it liked it
"The Pleasure of His Punishment: The Complete Collection" was exactly what I expect from JS Scott. A lot of steam and strong alpha male lead characters. This is a great series for someone who needs short stories - maybe a mom waiting at soccer practice, a baseball mom, a mom waiting at the doctor's office.
Ren
Aug 12, 2015 Ren rated it did not like it
I dislike the use of describing this with bdsm. It's not. I couldn't finish this. Every story was non consensual sex used by men (Bc using sex to blackmail someone is not consensual) and then forgiven with "I did it bc I am interested/in love with you and could think if no other way to be with you" fuck that. That's not sexy or healthy
Elaine
Feb 27, 2016 Elaine rated it really liked it
A selection of HOT short tales !!!!
Patricia
Apr 06, 2015 Patricia rated it it was amazing
Shelves: j-s-scott
I loved these stories couldn't put them down. these stories were short but they great.
Sam Via
Dec 04, 2015 Sam Via rated it it was amazing
It left me hot and bothered. God why did it have to be so hot? Definitely for mature audiences
Maddison Hoy
Apr 26, 2013 Maddison Hoy rated it it was ok
All the stories were very repetitive. I only read 3 or 4 and gave up
Leslee Anderson
Jul 26, 2013 Leslee Anderson rated it really liked it
You don't read this for the stories or characters. You read this for the lust and play. Great mood reading.
Tami
Jan 10, 2017 Tami rated it it was amazing
Short steamy reads!
Carien
Jan 24, 2015 Carien rated it liked it
I'm not a fan of BD and as a result cannot give it more than 3 stars. The erotic content was never untasteful, it was merely the emotional blackmail of women who are insecure that put me off.
Yazz
Yazz rated it really liked it
Jun 07, 2015
Shelley
Shelley rated it liked it
Mar 15, 2015
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2014
Catalina
Catalina rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2014
Linda Livingstone
Linda Livingstone rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2017
Nicolle
Nicolle rated it really liked it
May 08, 2013
  • Slip Knot (Ghost Unit, #2)
  • Leather & Lace (Trident Security #1)
  • Taken by Force
  • Readerotica 50 - A Compilation of 50 Erotic Stories for Your eReader
  • Vengeance
  • The Tribe's Bride (The Necklace Chronicles, #1)
  • Losing It: How We Popped Our Cherry Over the Last 80 Years
  • A WILDer Wonderland - Sexy Stories Of The Season (The WILD Boys Of Special Forces #4)
  • Third Position (Dirty Dancing, #3)
  • Texas Curves
  • 10 Sexy Stories Thank You Our Readers Erotica Bundle
  • Even Better (Stripped, #2.5)
  • Master Me (Cress Brothers #3)
  • Forbidden Fruit: Preacher's Son (The Preacher's Son, #1-3)
  • Love's Portrait
  • Down With Cupid (Down With Cupid Shorts, #4)
  • Slave To Love
  • Too Much (All or Nothing, #1)
J.S. Scott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of erotic romance. She's an avid reader of all types of books and literature. Writing what she loves to read, J.S. Scott writes both contemporary erotic romance stories and paranormal romance erotics. They almost always feature an Alpha Male and have a happily ever after because she just can't seem to write them any other way!

Please v
More about J.S. Scott...

The Pleasure Of His Punishment​ (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • The Billionaire Next Door (The Pleasure Of His Punishment​, #1)
  • The Millionaire and The Librarian (The Pleasure Of His Punishment, #2)
  • Riding with the Cop (The Pleasure Of His Punishment, #3)
  • Secret Desires of the Counselor (The Pleasure Of His Punishment​ #4)
  • In Trouble with the Boss (The Pleasure Of His Punishment, #5)
  • Rough Ride with a Cowboy (The Pleasure Of His Punishment, #6)
  • Rough Day for the Teacher (The Pleasure Of His Punishment, #7)
  • A Forfeit for a Cowboy (The Pleasure Of His Punishment, #8)
  • Just What the Doctor Ordered (The Pleasure Of His Punishment, #9)
  • Wicked Romance of a Vampire (The Pleasure Of His Punishment, #10)