Start by marking “The Price of Betrayal” as Want to Read:
The Price of Betrayal

The Price of Betrayal (Elven Chronicles #1.5)

4.38 of 5 stars 4.38  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  7 reviews
They are twins, brothers who have been separated by a foolish act caused by the jealousy of one for the other. Arlyn is sentenced to exile for a crime he did not do. Ayden has been left to live with the guilt that his actions have precipitated. Arlyn leads those who follow him into exile as he lives in the shadow of the Empire. Ayden allows the despair that knowing his act ...more
ebook
Published July 9th 2012 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about The Price of Betrayal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Price of Betrayal

Fighting Destiny by Amelia HutchinsTaunting Destiny by Amelia HutchinsDarkfever by Karen Marie MoningShadowfever by Karen Marie MoningBloodfever by Karen Marie Moning
Fae & Elven Romance/Urban Fantasy
12th out of 260 books — 310 voters
Lord of the Fading Lands by C.L. WilsonWarprize by Elizabeth VaughanPoison Study by Maria V. SnyderLady of Light and Shadows by C.L. WilsonKing of Sword and Sky by C.L. Wilson
Fantasy Romance
36th out of 294 books — 398 voters

More lists with this book...

A-Hersia A
This book is a short story of two brothers. It was about reunion of those two brothers. I completely liked it. It was fast, it filled the gaps from Gabriel.... It explained small sweet things. And meeting Gabriel's father and The Old King --- it was full of promises in the future. And there was scenes about how Gabriel became a legend. It was an awe to see him in that light. Looking completely forward for an another journey.
Barb Lie
This was another excellent short story that gives us some of the missing pieces on the other secondary characters from the first novel Gabriel, in the Elven Chronicles series. We knew from Gabriel that Ayden and Arlyn were brothers, who had not seen each other in many years.

The Price of Betrayal tells us the backstory of tragic event and why. Haylo and The Price of Betrayal are good fillers from Gabriel, that will lead us to the next full novel coming soon....Marious.

Barb
The Reading Cafe
Kay Reed
Another 4.5 of 5 stars.( always want longer stories so did not give 5 stars)

A short story that packs a lot of information and it shows how a betrayal can cause problems and misery for generations. This betrayal lead to half a nation of Elf being dislocated and banished from their homeland. It shows how even those that do the wrong can suffer.
But most of all I like who Mary Ann dedicated this book to. It is my granddaughter. Thanks again for making her life worthy of jumping and twirling.
This sho
Shireen Nemnich
I really loved and enjoyed this novella. It compliments Gabriel (Elven Chronicles), which is the first book of this series. It expands on the two brothers (twins) story that causes the basic exodus of perhaps half the elf population. It gives insight into the original story and we see far more into the war that devastated the elves. If you're enjoying the Elven Chronicles than this novella is a must read.
Edwina " I LoveBooks" "Deb"
I wanted more. This novella gives some back story to Ms. Abraham's Elven Chronicles. This is the story of two brother, The Elven King Ayden and his brother Arlyn. Arlyn has been accused of breaking the Elven vow of loyalty. Arlyn and his followers are now banned from their kingdom and are consider rogues and renegades. The problem is Arlyn is no traitor!!
Rosemary"Magic" Willis
OMG..i cried so much..it was a sad and happy story all in one..This one was hard for me to read..cause i cried so much..but it is a great book and i will recommend it to anyone and everyone..Keep up the great work M.A..
Candice
I thought that this book was a captivating short story that shead light on charicters that I was interested in getting to. Know better
Mks
Mks marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Kaleena Kaderabek
Kaleena Kaderabek marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Teresa Ryan
Teresa Ryan marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Gemma Carlsson
Gemma Carlsson marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Shelly
Shelly marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Patricia Strehle
Patricia Strehle marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Brandy
Brandy marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Patti Ashley
Patti Ashley marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Nikky
Nikky marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Emilie
Emilie added it
Oct 19, 2014
Kerryn M
Kerryn M marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Joannie Connor-charles
Joannie Connor-charles marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
Pie Thrower
Pie Thrower marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
M.A. Abraham
Mar 23, 2014 M.A. Abraham added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Angelique Zimmerman
Angelique Zimmerman marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2014
Faye
Faye marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »

Elven Chronicles (7 books)
  • Gabriel
  • Marious' Story
  • King's Champion
  • Life Mate to a King (Elven Chronicles, #4)
  • Return of the Legend (Elven Chronicles, #5)
  • King's Daughter (book 6 of the Elven Chronicles)
  • Lúthien’s Song (book 7 of the Elven Chronicles)
Aura Gabriel King's Champion Marious' Story Life Mate to a King (Elven Chronicles, #4)