Hive II

Hive II (No Man's Land #2)

4.28 of 5 stars 4.28  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  10 reviews
After her capture by the Hive Leader, Azina discovers that he isn't just another mindless Zee. He's got plans for her. Big ones. The kind Azina wants nothing to do with. But escaping the Hive Leader and dealing with her own infection aren't Azina's only problems.

Back in Sotercity, Prior Skuld has thrown Bron, Ret and Oleg behind bars and plans on executing them the follow...more
Published by Trebor Books (first published July 18th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Hive II, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hive II

Josh
'Hive 2' picks up where 'Hive' left off. The gore is just as plentiful, the Zees just as grotesque and the characters as enjoyable as ever. Azina, bitten but not turned, introduces a delicate balance of humanity and flesh craving numbness as she battles with the will to survive and the hive mentality.

The game changes, secrets are brought to light and allegiance questioned. Sotercity leader Skuld, dabbles with genetic enhancements to conquer the desolate and dire post apocalyptic world. The chan...more
Dale
Azina, leader of a mercenary group, is back and held captive by the hive leader. She must escape the hive leader and rescue her friends from execution by Prior Skuld.

First I"d like to say that some reviews have brought up the cliffhanger ending. Some times cliffhangers are over used but when they are used in an effective manner they add to the story. Hive II is an example of this, it keeps you guessing and in anticipation of what is to come.

Hive II is a great continuation of the adventures that...more
Caridad cruz
what an AWESOME read!! Mr. Hayes did not disappoint again! This book grabbed me in Hive book 1 and still has not let go, I cannot wait for the next one!! It has zombies, guts gore, lots of thrilling action. You will fall in love with the main character even if she became what she did, I don't want to spoil it for you, you will have to get your copy and read for yourself, you will not regret it. This author writes refreshingly in its genre. I sure have enjoyed a few different books by this author...more
Bec
Hive is my favourite zombies series I have read, to date.

For any zombie fan this is a must read. (provided you have read Hive I, of course, you haven't go read it - now!)

Hive II picks up right where Hive I finishes, seamlessly. Without a dull moment this novella will have you hungry for more after every chapter. I found it almost impossible to put down!

With the suspense of the ending killing me, I eagerly await the next instalment, Hive III, in May 2013.
Andrea
Hive II takes up where Hive left off; the protagonist has been bitten by a zombie, and is in the clutches of the Hive leader. The second installment of this trilogy follows the plight of the remaining characters, along with a few who join their quest along the way, as they struggle to stop the reactivation of the hives and the destruction of humanity itself.

Unfortunately, Hive II does suffer from the typical affliction that strikes the middle book of a trilogy; it feels merely like a bridge betw...more
Dylan
Azina, and what’s left of her group of mercenaries, stumble from the hell-hole of a sunken city that closes out the book Hive, but they’re in a sorry state. Three members are dead, Azina’s been bitten, and Bron, Ret and Oleg have been captured. Returning to Sotercity, Azina is enlisted by Krantz and his gang of mercenaries; their mission, to head to the heart of Sotercity and stop Prior Skuld from terminating the human race forever. But there are bigger problems than stopping a suicidal maniac:...more
Craig McGray
'Hive 2' is a well done sequel for Mr. Hayes. He picks up where the first book left off.

The premise behind the 'Hive' series is an interesting new twist to the genre. The well developed characters move the story along at a rapid pace, keeping me turning the pages.

I finished the book quickly and thoroughly enjoyed the fast paced ride.

Bottom line, buy this book and check out the author's other work. I have enjoyed all of Mr. Hayes' offerings, and 'Hive 2' is no different.
Griffin Hayes
Aug 19, 2012 Griffin Hayes rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
The Hive series and the characters within it are quickly becoming my favorite excuse to let my hair down and play. From that moment in book one when that Zee sank his teeth into Azina's ankle, I had a pretty clear idea what would happen over the other two books. But getting there, as they say, is half the fun. I hope you enjoy Hive II.

Griffin Hayes
August 19, 2012

Freedom
great series
Andre
Excellent continuation of Hive I. Will definitely pick up Hive III when I get the chance.
Heather Jauregui
Heather Jauregui marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Rich Fiege
Rich Fiege marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Johnny
Johnny marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Jonathan Dominguez
Jonathan Dominguez marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Jenessa David
Jenessa David marked it as to-read
May 02, 2014
Jeffrey Bailey
Jeffrey Bailey marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2014
Isabella Gray
Isabella Gray marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2014
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2014
Annemaria Boo
Annemaria Boo marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2013
Becky Stephens
Becky Stephens marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2013
Heidy
Heidy is currently reading it
Jul 13, 2014
Jodi
Jodi marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2013
Amanda
Amanda added it
Sep 06, 2013
Pat Withers
Pat Withers marked it as to-read
May 16, 2013
Darcy Leerhoff
Darcy Leerhoff marked it as to-read
May 08, 2013
ACHTUNG!
Get the latest news on hot new releases by Griffin Hayes delivered straight to your inbox.
Frequency: Once every 3 months. Bonus: If you behave, I might just toss in a delightfully horrific short story free of charge, just for you!

Primal Shift  Volume 2 (A Post Apocalyptic Thriller) by Griffin Hayes
Primal Shift Volume 2 is my newest release.

About Griffin Hayes:
Griffin Hayes spent most of his...more
More about Griffin Hayes...
Malice Hive (No Man's Land #1) Dark Passage Primal Shift: Part 1 (A Post-Apocalyptic Thriller) The Second Coming: A Horror Short Story