Start by marking “Hive II” as Want to Read:
Hive II

Hive II (No Man's Land #2)

After her capture by the Hive Leader, Azina discovers that he isn't just another mindless Zee. He's got plans for her. Big ones. The kind Azina wants nothing to do with. But escaping the Hive Leader and dealing with her own infection aren't Azina's only problems.

Back in Sotercity, Prior Skuld has thrown Bron, Ret and Oleg behind bars and plans on executing them the follow
Published by Trebor Books (first published July 18th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Hive II, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hive II

Josh
Aug 27, 2012 Josh rated it really liked it
'Hive 2' picks up where 'Hive' left off. The gore is just as plentiful, the Zees just as grotesque and the characters as enjoyable as ever. Azina, bitten but not turned, introduces a delicate balance of humanity and flesh craving numbness as she battles with the will to survive and the hive mentality.

The game changes, secrets are brought to light and allegiance questioned. Sotercity leader Skuld, dabbles with genetic enhancements to conquer the desolate and dire post apocalyptic world. The chan
Daniel
Sep 11, 2012 Daniel rated it it was amazing
Azina, leader of a mercenary group, is back and held captive by the hive leader. She must escape the hive leader and rescue her friends from execution by Prior Skuld.

First I"d like to say that some reviews have brought up the cliffhanger ending. Some times cliffhangers are over used but when they are used in an effective manner they add to the story. Hive II is an example of this, it keeps you guessing and in anticipation of what is to come.

Hive II is a great continuation of the adventures that
Caridad cruz
Apr 25, 2013 Caridad cruz rated it it was amazing
what an AWESOME read!! Mr. Hayes did not disappoint again! This book grabbed me in Hive book 1 and still has not let go, I cannot wait for the next one!! It has zombies, guts gore, lots of thrilling action. You will fall in love with the main character even if she became what she did, I don't want to spoil it for you, you will have to get your copy and read for yourself, you will not regret it. This author writes refreshingly in its genre. I sure have enjoyed a few different books by this author ...more
Bec
Feb 10, 2013 Bec rated it it was amazing
Hive is my favourite zombies series I have read, to date.

For any zombie fan this is a must read. (provided you have read Hive I, of course, you haven't go read it - now!)

Hive II picks up right where Hive I finishes, seamlessly. Without a dull moment this novella will have you hungry for more after every chapter. I found it almost impossible to put down!

With the suspense of the ending killing me, I eagerly await the next instalment, Hive III, in May 2013.
Craig McGray
Jul 20, 2012 Craig McGray rated it really liked it
'Hive 2' is a well done sequel for Mr. Hayes. He picks up where the first book left off.

The premise behind the 'Hive' series is an interesting new twist to the genre. The well developed characters move the story along at a rapid pace, keeping me turning the pages.

I finished the book quickly and thoroughly enjoyed the fast paced ride.

Bottom line, buy this book and check out the author's other work. I have enjoyed all of Mr. Hayes' offerings, and 'Hive 2' is no different.
Dylan
Aug 09, 2013 Dylan rated it it was amazing
Azina, and what’s left of her group of mercenaries, stumble from the hell-hole of a sunken city that closes out the book Hive, but they’re in a sorry state. Three members are dead, Azina’s been bitten, and Bron, Ret and Oleg have been captured. Returning to Sotercity, Azina is enlisted by Krantz and his gang of mercenaries; their mission, to head to the heart of Sotercity and stop Prior Skuld from terminating the human race forever. But there are bigger problems than stopping a suicidal maniac: ...more
Grammar*Kitten
Oct 06, 2012 Grammar*Kitten rated it really liked it
Shelves: zombies
Hive II takes up where Hive left off; the protagonist has been bitten by a zombie, and is in the clutches of the Hive leader. The second installment of this trilogy follows the plight of the remaining characters, along with a few who join their quest along the way, as they struggle to stop the reactivation of the hives and the destruction of humanity itself.

Unfortunately, Hive II does suffer from the typical affliction that strikes the middle book of a trilogy; it feels merely like a bridge betw
DoodlePanda
(Combined review of all 3 books, as I feel it was written as one book but split into three parts)

I enjoyed this series! It has a slightly different view on the story, as the zombie invasion has already happened many years in the past. But of course it turns out that they zombies aren't gone for good, they were just buried in the hope no one would ever find them.
The story has some interesting characters in it, and I liked that the zombies worked as a hive (hence the name of the books I suppose ;
chucklesthescot
Sneak and Azina are trying to sneak back into the city undetected as their friends have been captured and are due to be executed. They have to put their trust in rebel leader Krantz, and with limited time, they need a plan.

I was a bit disappointed by this book. The plot was just being recycled all the way through the book. Sneaking through the city, spotted by zombies or bad guys, run and hide, sneak, spotted, run and hide and so on. It was just the same scenario with different hiding places eve
Griffin Hayes
Aug 19, 2012 Griffin Hayes rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
The Hive series and the characters within it are quickly becoming my favorite excuse to let my hair down and play. From that moment in book one when that Zee sank his teeth into Azina's ankle, I had a pretty clear idea what would happen over the other two books. But getting there, as they say, is half the fun. I hope you enjoy Hive II.

Griffin Hayes
August 19, 2012

Vernon Early
Nov 11, 2014 Vernon Early rated it really liked it
Starts right where hive 1 left off. I thought the developments were a little strange, but it held my attention regardless. The zees had me hooked and I jumped into 3.
Andre
Sep 26, 2013 Andre rated it liked it
Excellent continuation of Hive I. Will definitely pick up Hive III when I get the chance.
Brandy
Brandy rated it liked it
Apr 18, 2015
Mary Ann
Mary Ann rated it it was amazing
Mar 09, 2015
Sheikh Tajamul
Sheikh Tajamul rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2016
David
David rated it liked it
Feb 06, 2015
Eliza Bell
Eliza Bell rated it liked it
Nov 06, 2015
Chris
Chris rated it liked it
Oct 22, 2012
Julie
Julie rated it really liked it
Dec 25, 2015
Amanda
Amanda rated it liked it
Mar 30, 2015
Diva Dog
Diva Dog rated it liked it
Apr 17, 2015
Catherine
Catherine rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2013
Joshua
Joshua rated it it was amazing
Jun 01, 2015
Sascha Michels
Sascha Michels rated it liked it
Jan 16, 2017
Ross Harrison
Ross Harrison rated it really liked it
Aug 16, 2012
Freedom
Jan 04, 2014 Freedom rated it really liked it
great series
Amy Key
Amy Key rated it really liked it
Jan 29, 2017
Jacqui
Jacqui rated it it was amazing
Nov 03, 2016
Heather Cotton
Heather Cotton rated it liked it
Sep 13, 2013
Terrasha
Terrasha rated it it was amazing
Aug 19, 2013
ACHTUNG!
Get the latest news on hot new releases by Griffin Hayes delivered straight to your inbox.
Frequency: Once every 3 months. Bonus: If you behave, I might just toss in a delightfully horrific short story free of charge, just for you!

Primal Shift Volume 2 (A Post Apocalyptic Thriller) by Griffin Hayes
Primal Shift Volume 2 is my newest release.

About Griffin Hayes:
Griffin Hayes spent most of his
More about Griffin Hayes...

No Man's Land (3 books)
  • Hive (No Man's Land #1)
  • Hive III