Start by marking “Tiger Scars (Club Ink #2)” as Want to Read:
Tiger Scars  (Club Ink #2)

Tiger Scars (Club Ink #2)

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  49 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Can some scars ever truly heal?

Cherie ran away from Ink once. She is not going to get the chance to do so again. But helping her heal will take all of Ink's skills as a Dom. Using Shibari, knife play, and ménage sex, he shows her that pleasure can be found in the things that haunt her.

Emotionally and physically scarred, Cherie has sought refuge at Club Ink, where she keeps...more
ebook
Published July 9th 2012 by Evernight Publishing (first published July 7th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Tiger Scars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tiger Scars

Jen
I devoured this book in less than a day!! I just love this series and am so glad that I found it!!
Book #2 is about Ink aka Jordan, who is the owner of "Club Ink", (a BDSM club that also has hot,sexy shifters everywhere)and his estranged mate Cherie who has some major trauma to over come in her life. I have to say that I was extremely impressed at how the author was able to deal with some of Cherie's trauma on top of having some very explosive sex scenes between Ink and Cherie. Even though this i...more
Laurie Garrison
Before I get to the review I would like to add, I myself am not or will never be a person for this lifestyle, but I do read it. The things is in order for me to like it, it has to be hot I have to feel comfortable reading it or I will not like it. I hope this helps you in deciding to try any BDSM books that I read and enjoy.

This is one of the best BDSM shifter books that I’ve read. I fell in love with Ink in the first book and to see him ended up with someone like Cherie, just made my day. Ink s...more
Julie Ramsey
Nathan is Estelle boss and wowow is he hot. She has wanted him since her first day of starting work for him, yet he was married. Now Divorced, Estelle wonders if she has a chance. Her best friend signs her up at a Kinky BDSM club. She knows Nathan is in to this, so what better way to learn to please or better yet entice her boss, then join. But did she sign up for more then she can handle???

What a fun and very sexy story from the very first page this book was hot, as in SIZZLE. I loved the way t...more
 Rosebud
Book 2 of the 'Club Ink' series and the book I was sooo waiting for.
Jordan "Ink" Fielding owns an extreme BDSM club with his brother Nathan. Nathan has found and married Estelle and are expecting their first child which leaves Ink with mixed feelings. He could have been in similar circumstances if fate would have been kind but it wasn't and he's alone with a mate who refuses to acknowledge his claim. Maybe now's the time to man up to his tiger base form and claim the one and only female that he...more
Varii
This was better than book 1 but still not great. The author doesn't develop a lot of complexity in the story or characters. It is a shame because the storyline is a good one. I doubt I will read more in this series.
Lina Sacher
CLICK HERE FOR FAVORITE QUOTES AND MORE RECOMMENDATIONS

Tiger Scars is a quick, sexy read. There are some heavy subjects that are touched upon – past trauma, abuse, love lost, etc. But even with all of that, it’s really uplifting, and did I mention the sexy? There’s lots of sexy. Lots of hot BDSM. Things do happen a bit fast, but that can be attributed to the fact that it’s on the shorter side. And if you’re looking for a hot read with hot tiger shifters who have a BDSM club at their disposal (I...more
This is the second book in the Club Ink series and features Jordan AKA Ink and Cherie, secondary characters in the first book.

I always get a bit worried about the 2nd book in a trilogy as more often than not they're a corridor book, and don't stand up on their own merit.

I needn't have worried with this one, the storyline is fabulous and you can almost taste the chemistry between the 2 lead characters. The sex scenes are explosive but, in my opinion, the tender moments between Ink and Cherie mak...more
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
FULL REVIEW: http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/1/post/2...

This is the second in the series so I was a little worried I’d be lost and despite a few small things, I was pretty much pulled into the story from the first scene. BDSM is big right now and I think Doris O’Connor is an author to look out for. This is what I craved reading. A book that wasn’t a book, but a new world I could sink into for a while.

Tiger Scars is a book you should not pass up, heart wrenching, sexy and utterly satisfying.
Jorja Lovett
I loved this book! As always, Doris has some spectacular sex scenes but what really stood out to me were the tender moments between Cherie and Ink. Amongst the erotic backdrop, the story had heart and I'm just a sucker for the emotional stuff lol A fantastic series of books and all I can say is bring on the Grisha!
Carlene Love Flores
My heart goes out to Cherie for the horrible things she's had to survive. And my heart really goes out to Jordan for the way he had to help her through it. Not easy on either one of them but it made for a very touching and well earned happy ending. Great story!
Dee
brilliant. loved the first of the series, loved the second. I liked that this one was about ink himself. I did like seeing that Nathan and estelle were in this one too for a Little. I think the third book should be about Grisha, I think I may have a crush on him lol
Samantha Darling
2nd in the ink series and my personal favourite! A must read!
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Book Red
Book Red marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Sarinity
Sarinity marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Kristin Elyon
Kristin Elyon marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Miriam
Miriam marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Val Paquette
Val Paquette marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Namiria
Namiria marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Kimberley
Kimberley marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Glutton for punishment would be a good description for Doris... at least that's what she hears on an almost daily basis when people find out that she has a brood of nine children, ranging from adult to toddler and lives happily in a far too small house, cluttered with children, pets, dust bunnies, and one very understanding and supportive husband. Domestic goddess she is not.

There is always someth...more
More about Doris O'Connor...
Mr. Satisfaction Guaranteed Too Hot To Handle (The Giovanni Clan, #1) Under The Alpha's Protection Too Cold to Love (The Giovanni Clan, #2) Riding Her Tiger (Club Ink #1)