Start by marking “Vampire Dreams Revamped (Sons of Navarus, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Vampire Dreams Revamped (Sons of Navarus, #0.5)

Vampire Dreams Revamped (Sons of Navarus #0.5)

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  206 ratings  ·  43 reviews
Expanded from the original, Vampire Dreams Revamped is bigger, longer, and hotter. Revisit the world of Brandon, Arden, and Vasilije and meet new characters too!

A vampire for hundreds of years, Brandon Ridley is surrounded by others of his kind who enjoy their world to the fullest. Orgies, debauchery, and sensual delights leave him empty, though. What he wants is that one
Published July 6th 2012 by Gabrielle Bisset

To ask other readers questions about Vampire Dreams Revamped, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampire Dreams Revamped

Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly
Rating: 4.5
Heat Rating: 4 out of 5

Vampire Dreams Revamped (pun intended) is the rewrite of the first novella in Gabrielle Bisset's, Victorian Erotic romance trilogy. While I liked the original Vampire Dreams I found that I enjoyed the revamped version more.

This novella is about Brandon Ridley and Arden Stephens. Brandon, a 200 year old vampire, is lonely and longs for nothing more than someone to share his life with. When Brandon met Arden he immediately desired her. Her beauty and obvious intel
Gayle

"Vampire Dreams Revamped" is an amazing Prequel to a new series by Gabrielle Bisset called "Sons of Navarus. It is an extended and much improved version of the original Vampire Dreams which leads into the "Sons" series and introduces you to some of the Sons that you will meet in future books in the series.

Arden is a young homeless woman in the dangerous streets of 19th century London. As she is walking alone at night, she is accosted by a man and then rescued by our Hero, Brandon. When Arden ex
Phyllis
Sensual meets Hopeless Romantic-Best Part, he's a Vampire!

'Vampire Dreams Revamped" was my introduction into the world of Gabrielle Bisset's "Sons of Navarus" vampires and I must say, it did not disappoint. From the very first sentence, I was enthralled, and drawn in by the events unfolding before me. I wanted to know what was going to happen, how our hero Brandon Ridley was going to get his HEA and who would be the lucky girl. Brandon, now here is a hero who will make you swoon. He is at once t
Ollie
Review by Ollie for bittenbyparanormalromance

Vampire Dreams Revamped is in fact a revamp of Gabrielle Bisset's Vampire Dreams, but why revamp the story? Since Vampire Dreams Ms. Bisset has introduced readers to the "Sons of Navarus" vampires series and Vampire Dreams Revamped provides a better understanding for the set up of this series. When I read the original story I gave it 5 stars and thought it was wonderful, but I have to say this story had me more emotional involved with Brandon. In Vamp
Maria
After I read “Blood Avenged” by Gabrielle Bisset, I thought that I had to read the prequel novella from this series. Oh god! I should have known better! This novella kept me awake all night! From the beginning until the end this story is what a paranormal romance novella should be: sensual and passionate.

When you’ll read the story it would be impossible not to fall in love with Brandon and not to crave Vasilije once again! And of course, you’ll love Arden, the heroine. Brandon, although a vampir
A-Hersia A
This is my very first book I'v read by Gabrielle Bisset's. Vampire Dreams Revamped was surpisingly good. What I love about was that, there was no drama, like being shocked about vampires. I quite liked Arden and Brandon. His sire Vasilije, I hope he has a book coz he's very interesting guy :D. The book was fabulous, hawt and perfect. The ending was sweet and Gabrielle just introduced us to a new dangerous modern world for the Vampire citizens. I'm going to jump to The Sons of Navarus series soon ...more
Lori
Words can not describe how much I LOVED this book. I was pulled in from the beginning and fell completely in love with the characters. I found it so impossible to put this book down, that I read it in one sitting.

I am so glad that I came across this book and can't wait to read the next one.

Gabrielle has definitely created a fan for life!! :)
A.R. Von
A short and satisfying read that’s a great start to the Sons of Navarus series; it definitely had me wanting more! I loved the vibe Vasilije (love that vamp) threw off and his lifestyle, so very carefree. A different type of romance that will haunt your dreams and a must read for any paranormal romance fan.

Brandon is a different type of vampire then we are used to. He actually comes off more human than vampire right from the start (which is not a bad thing at all), even though he has vampire pow
Franjessca
Review also posted on Book Lovin' Mamas

I finished "Vampire Revamped Dreams" within a couple of hours because I had a hard time putting down my Kindle. =)
Brandon has been lonely for centuries now. All he wants it to sire his own vampire, but his sire, Vasilije, will not let him. Every time Brandon brings him a possible one he wants to sire, Vasilije tells him 'No'. Brandon has no idea why Vasilije will not let him sire and he is determined to find at least one that he eventually can.
Arden, who i
Linda Sims
MIXED FEELINGS

Brandon Ridley has been a vampire for over 200 years, unlike his sire Vasilije he's lonely he would love to find the one to spend all eternity with him. Then one night he rescues a young woman from being attacked and takes her home with him. He hires her to be his maid. Arden Stephens is homeless and despite the small niggle that maybe she shouldn't go home with this strange man she doesn't feel in danger. As the days pass by Arden becomes more attracted to Brandon, her erotic drea
Michelle
This series came highly recommended to me by people I trust, so I thought I would give it a try and I wasn't disappointed in the slightest.

A short little vampire tale that promises to lead into an even better series. I will be continuing on with these.
Mjcm00
This novella is a great start to Gbrielle Bisset's Sons of Navarus erotic romance series. The story is well written and easy to follow. The storyline flows well. The content is eroctic romance and there are some hot and steamy scenes to wet you erotic taste buds. The story started out a bit slow for me, but quickly picked up and drew me in.
The Hero, Brandon, is not the all out Alpha male I'm used too or normally attracted to, but somehow I found myself very much liking him. I liked the Heroine,
Kerry
OMG what a fab start to an amazing series, such a great collection of character's and storyline of vampire desire and love that can build from a simple kind act. i love how these two character's interacted and yes he was a bit naughty at first he soon made up for it with the passion and expression shown to her when you find your soul mate. I loved how their love lasted a lifetime and stops ready for the next chapter in the form of the next book. A fabulous tale of how classes and differences can ...more
Dora-lee
I am hooked , I fell in love with the characters , Brandon Ridley and Arden Stephens even with Brandon's sire Vasilije (talk about a sexual devil) .

It is times like this that I wish I had the gift of making magic with words to weave the imagination of a make believe world seem so real you feel you are living every sight sound or adventure that the characters are experiencing , but alas this is not my gift .

I can say that You will be in for a highly erotic and exciting time from the first page t
Sandy
VAMPIRE DREAMS-Revamped (Sons of Navarus prequel) by Gabrielle Bisset

NOTE: Series contains mature adult content

VAMPIRE DREAMS is the prequel novella to Gabrielle Bissett’s Sons of Navarus series. Brandon Riley was a 200 year old vampire who had yet to sire another. Lonely in a world full of vampires and humans, Brandon thought he finally found the one he could make his own. Brandon wanted to find love.

Arden Stephens was homeless. Following the death of her father, she was left penniless with no
Shirley
I suppose if the purpose of a prequel novella is to entice you to read the rest of the series, Vampire Dreams Revamped did just that.

I really liked the premise and the set up. I even liked the characters, it just all seemed kind of rushed to me. I’m hoping that the rest of the series revisits Arden and Brandon. They were an interesting couple and readers were left with a bit of teasing tension at the end.

The first official book in the series, Blood Avenged, belongs to Vasilije. He was slightly r
Mackenzie
A prequel to the Sons of Navarus series. The characters just didn't quite connect to me. Vampire Brandon Ridley saves homeless Arden Stephens from attackers. He takes her home with him and gives her a place in his household. It is instant attraction to her and he wants her to be his companion from now to eternity. He is even willing to fight his sire -a huge vampire no no- to keep Arden with him.

The thing is... I REALLY want to like this series. I think it has a lot of potential. So... I will r
Audi
I really enjoyed this novella, I was able to connect to the 2 main characters Arden and Brandon. Though their relationship happened quite quickly probably due to the shorter length of the book, it was a sweet connection they had. I am not quite sure what to think of Vasilije, he seems kind of pompous to me, but what is a book without that one character you love to despise. I am hoping for more back ground on the actual Sons of Navarus with the up coming books so looking forward to reading more. ...more
Shari Kay
Julie Beasley
The orginal was a charming sensual read. What Gabrielle has done in the new revamp, is to give as more insight to the two central characters, Brandon is a vampire and Arden a human making their love story more exciting and hotter. With the added scenes of vampires from her Sons of Navarus Series and new female vampires it gives us insight into the interaction between them. If you love erotic sensual vampires. This is a must read.
Kim
I enjoyed this book. It is the first book by Gabrielle Bisset that I have read. I enjoyed that Brandon was not willing to settle for love less than he deserved. I found Vasilije infurating at times but it was nice to see in the end he really did have Brandon's best intrest in mind.
ValerieC
Pretty good erotic novella about a good-guy vampire (Brandon Ridley) that is lonely and looking for companionship and love (which he finds with Arden).

Kick-off to the series 'Sons of Navarus' and introduces some vampire characters that will likely be in subsequent books.
LaGina
Loved Brandons story. A man wanting a real relationship with hot dream sex thrown in for good measure. Had to say I wasnt liking Vasilije in this book but when it all comes together you see why he was doing what he did. Cant wait to get started on the next book in the series.
Kirsten Lenius
This was mostly sex and very little else. It lacked story. I didn't find any of the characters sympathetic and was appalled by some of the choices. I don't mind sex, but it shouldn't be the end all and be all of a book unless that is intended to be what it is.
Rhonda
This is a new to me series, I will definitely be reading the next book in the series soon!
I loved how Arden and Brandon fell in love. It was so sweet. I really wanted to punch Vasilje until the reason he was such an ass came out. Then I kinda liked him. :)
Lea Winkelman
so I was trying to figure out how all this story goes into Sons of Navarus, I love the fact that Brandon was able to find someone to be with. the fact Arden can hold her own is good for Bradon. I am wondering though how this story will tie into the rest.
Dianne
This was the first book I've read by this author and will most definitely not be my last. In fact I am keeping this short so I can start Book 1. If this novella is anything to go by, Sons of Navarus is going to be an excellent series.
Becca
It has potential but there were several parts of the book that led to confusion. Also when moving forward in time there was nothing to denote that in opening paragraph, just inference which led to confusion as well.
Tina

This book of gabrielle's didn't disappointment I couldn't put book down as a intro to sons of narvarus I can't wait to read next to books. Definitely a recommend to my friends super sexy read
Denise Koopman
It was an ok book.I got confused a few times but overall it was ok.I would like to have had some more details about Ardens past as well the man of the house past.It was ok though.I read it straight through!
  • Gabriel
  • Venice Vampyr: Sensual Danger (Venice Vampyr, #4)
  • Blood and Snow: The Complete Set
  • A Vampire's Salvation (Beyond Human Novellas, #1)
  • Halloween Fantasies
  • Caressed by Moonlight (Rulers of Darkness, #1)
  • The Djinn's Dilemma
  • The Vampire Keeper
  • Eternal Breath of Darkness (Breath of Darkness, #1)
  • Forbidden Blood (Vampire Venator, #1)
  • Seduced by Blood (A Sangre Novel, #1)
  • Three Gothic Novels: The Castle of Otranto, Vathek, The Vampyre, and a Fragment of a Novel
  • Sleepy Willow's Bonded Soul (The Narcoleptic Vampire, #1)
  • Naughty Nights: Ellora's Cave
  • Paradox
  • The Vampire Pendant  (Blood Genies, #1)
  • Immortal Wounds
  • Carnal Machines: Steampunk Erotica
Blood Avenged (Sons of Navarus, #1) Vampire Dreams (Victorian Erotic, #1) Blood Betrayed  (Sons of Navarus, #2) Blood Spirit (Sons of Navarus, #3) Blood Prophecy (Sons of Navarus #4)