Start by marking “Zombie Fallout 6: 'Till Death Do Us Part (Zombie Fallout, #6)” as Want to Read:
Zombie Fallout 6: 'Till Death Do Us Part (Zombie Fallout, #6)

Zombie Fallout 6: 'Till Death Do Us Part (Zombie Fallout #6)

4.46 of 5 stars 4.46  ·  rating details  ·  2,116 ratings  ·  123 reviews
BT, Gary and Mrs. Deneaux race to the Talbot compound in a desperate bid to turn the tides of a lost war. Is Michael dead? Is the question plaguing the Talbots as they prepare for the final showdown with a merciless enemy hell bent on their absolute destruction.
Published October 1st 2012 by Createspace (first published September 30th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Zombie Fallout 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zombie Fallout 6

World War Z by Max BrooksZombie Fallout by Mark TufoZombie Fallout 2 by Mark TufoZombie Fallout 3 by Mark TufoFeed by Mira Grant
Best Zombie Books
7th out of 964 books — 2,396 voters
Odium Origins. A Dead Saga novella. Part One by Claire C. RileyOdium by Claire C. RileyOdium II by Claire C. RileyIn Harm's Way by Shawn ChesserA Pound of Flesh by Shawn Chesser
Summer of Zombie 2014
23rd out of 158 books — 58 voters

More lists with this book...

Dean
Well as a huge fan of anything Zombies, when my wife bought me the first 3 books in the series for my birthday just over a year ago who knew what she had got me into. Michael Talbot, BT, Tracy & the gang are a group you just cannot help but to root for & against all the odds & some very sad losses along the way this is one hell of a superbly written set of books, There is horror, sadness & some great humour. So this is book 6 & a half & was an early birthday present for m ...more
Dominic
I started reading the Zombie Fallout series just after the release of ZF5 and was highly skeptical of reading a "Zombie Book". This comes after reading The Walking Dead comics in entirety (at the time up to issue 94) and at the wake of completing World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks. In my head, there was a lot to live up to. As part of my skepticism, I downloaded the free sample before buying to see how the writing was. I can say with all honesty, I was hooked. I have never b ...more
Robert
I can honestly say that Mark Tufo is now in my short list of "favorite authors"
He writes a little like a young Koontz with the no holding back gruesomeness of Stephen King. Like Stephen King he has the way of using several pages to describe somebody perhaps trying desperately to make it up 3 or 4 steps whilst they are on deaths door - Some don't like this kind of thing. But I appreciate an author that can do this and keep me interested

Like the Dark Tower series by Stephen King he isn't afrai
Sarajane
Tufo did it again! The "possibly" final book was amazing! Had a few twists you don't expect and kept you reading, wanting to know what was going to happen next to the Talbott clan and their friends! I laughed and i cried. I highly recommend all of Mark Tufo's books. This winter you should cuddle up by the fire with a blanket and a cup of tea and read read read his books!
Theodore
Yes! Yes! Awesomely Yes! From start to finish this books was amazing! The series isn't finished yet (I hope) but one chapter seems to be closed. There is so many things that Mark Tufo has gotten right in this one once more.

If you have been following the series (which I am guessing if you are looking at this review you have been) then you would probably have been slightly disappointed by book 5. Thank the powers that be the book has got back on track in book 6. The book is teeming with action and
Santana

Loved it! I knew it was going to be great! I wasn't very happy with the last one in the series but i remained patient because I knew Mark was working his way into a another great book! Can we expect Zombie Fallout 7?? Don't leave us hanging like this! Please bring John the Tripper back!! He was a freakin awesome character and I loved the dialogue between him and Mike, it was so hilarious! I highly recommend this book to fans of the Zombie Fallout series, you won't be disappointed...
Bobby newman
An epic ending to an epic journey. The final installment of a wonderful series following Mike Talbot. The reader follows Mike after he revives for a fatal experience with fire. Eliza has finally meet the end of her wicked tyranny by pure luck. I must admit I was greatly sadden that their will not be another book in the series. I recommend this series who loves to read zombie books.
Vicki
This is another excellent installment in the Michael Talbot adventure known as Zombie Fallout. (Number 6) I was so excited when I stumbled upon the release just a day after it hit the 'shelves' so to speak - I actually bought a version to read on my Nook. For some reason, I thought it wasn't due out for a bit, so I did a little happy jig when I found it. (That should tell you a lot about how I feel for this book/series & author!)
This whole series is an edge of your seat, laugh a lot, & m
Steven Simpson

Well what can I say mark Tufo smashes another hit from his zombie fallout series, the battles the scares the zombie horror action tear jerking magic. Tufo has developed his characters so intimately that the readers no each one so well I almost feel like they are real. Tufo had opened the adventure up and created a series of art this is hands down the greatest zombie apocalypse action horror series I've ever read and as you can see I've read a lot of zombie fiction. The wit and sarcasm the lead
Daniel
I am writing this here as a recommendation more than a review and one for the whole Zombie Fallout series . I got book #2 not knowing it was #2 in a series . Sooo I got book one and read it first . Great stuff !
I read all 6 books as soon as I could get my hands on them ;-)

I just got the new #7 book in the series today for my NEW KINDLE ... times are tough and the kindle editions are cheaper to buy . I can also keep tons of books on it and get new ones in seconds ...

I met Mark and his wife toda
Thia
This is a weird little series. It took me halfway through the first book to get into the groove of the inappropriate humor, what is usually internal dialogue being external, and seemingly light-hearted approach to the zombie genre. Once I got it into my head that this felt like a character with some time and distance from the events using the "laugh or lose your mind and cry" approach it all made sense to me. I would encourage readers to hang in there, get through the first book, and see if it d ...more
Arianna
Turns out Mike Talbot survives after God grants him another chance to save his family. After returning to Mary's house, BT and Gary discover Mary poisoned her son Josh, before being left to die in a drunken haze s Mrs. Deanaux left as well. Upon returning to Ron Talbot's home (Mike's father) do they tell upon the horrors of Not only Mike's death, but also Brian, Cindy's fiance and Paul, Erin's husband. Leaving in nothing more then a shell, Erin overdoses and dies in the woods all alone in the mi ...more
Eileen Gurska
This is more than Zombies. It's a story of the Talbot family and their struggle to stay ahead of what is trying to destroy them. Hoping that Mark Tufo won't let this saga fade away. Hoping he continues the saga with ZF7.
Raven Wolfgang
A great ending to a great series,
left a bit open so there could be a chance of another book maybe a short storie,
full of the stuff you come to exsepct from the zombie fallout books,
a must read for all fans
Karen
I loved this! You get more background on everyone and get to see them all grow and learn to survive in such hostile circumstances. The Talbots may be a bit crazy, but they are what family is all about.
Eloquent
Can someone please explain to me what the point of that very last entry 'The Kiss' was about because it seemed like jibberish to me and it was hard to read.
Samantha
Thought this book was one of the best, read in in one day could not put it down. The story line was fantastic. I hope there is a book seven...:)) x
Heather Amrhein
ah yes, killed a day off nicely getting caught up with the Talbot's...i just freaking love these books. I freaking HATE Mrs. Deneaux though.
Claire Riley
As epic as the rest of his work! Mark did not fail to impress or deliver in ZF6, he's defo left it open for another.
Moriel Schottlender
The series started out nicely, and ended disastrously. I get that the hero is an exaggerated misogynistic ego-man, but at some point it stopped being just the character and started being the entire book, and that got tiring pretty quickly.

Until book 4 I recommended the series. Book 5 was slightly over the top, and book 6 was just a total bust, plot wise and over-the-top misogynistic anti-female men-do-everything-so-much-better shove-it-in-your-face crap. Even the antagonist just... crumpled. The
Gadget Girl
I thought the other 5 books were a rollercoaster, I should have saved that word "rollercoaster" as now you've read my other reviews it doesn't quite sound as dramatic for what I need, how about "ROLLERCOASTER" now, that's better!

Mike has managed to survive the fire...but how....is it a miracle...and he still brings us his fantastic sense of humor and much more. The Talbot clan are mourning his loss and believe he has gone, he has to make his way back to find them.
No more flashbacks like book 5
Robert
T.D.
Zombie Fallout 6 was a griping ride that left me gasping, laughing, exclaiming loudly regardless of my surroundings, and crying, more often than I expected. The story tells of the last stand for the extended Talbot clan. It kept me up half the night, not wanting to put it down. Tufo's humour carried me along making this book as real as the others have been. The humour grounds the story, Talbot is as endearingly flawed as ever and actually less virtuous in this one as he finally starts to succumb ...more
Vix
I was so reluctant to read this final (?) novel in the series, having read all the other reviews I did not want my “friends” to go away (or die) on me.

However, the lard scene in the birthing canal had me laughing my socks off, as for rape rock, well it’s a mental image that will stay with me for awhile!

John the Tripper is such a fun character, I only hope he is based on a real person!
I loved the retrospect writing style as it gave me hope that Mike was still alive at the end of the story, albeit
Travis
I began this series not expecting much. Five weeks later, I had completed all six currently published books and found myself curled in the corner of my office itching at spiders crawling under my skin with multiple facial ticks trying to curb the need to read the seventh book. The first six novels complete the story nicely while leaving the reader wanting needing more.

I don't believe there is much more I can say about this series that I haven't already touched on in the other 5 novels from the s
Mark TufoZombie Fallout 6: 'Till Death Do Us PartThis book does not deserve a MEASLEY 5 stars
I cannot write a review as eloquently is needed for this book. All I can tell you is that this book is by far the best of the series, I tried to read it slowly to make the moment last, but alas it is now finished and my life is empty and devoid without Mr Talbot and his family.
This book is not simply a zombie gorefest, the horror and gore is balanced out with a wonderful dose of humour and at times you f
Emily Nolan
I might be alone in this but I cannot stand Eliza she is beyond boring!!! I loved back in the day of surviving zombie attacks of Michael and his family and the fantastically interesting Tommy NOT Tomas (the vacant). I do however love Trip as an addition it is a great outlet for Michael's funny sarcastic fears and bantar. I miss BT and Michael together that was 90% of what I liked about the books. These books started straight forward zombie books (which I love) to confusing yet boring LONNGGGG co ...more
Saturnfx
ZF6 is as you would expect from a Tufo Zed book. Memorable characters, fun yet at times serious characters, and all around a good read.

If you haven't read the Zombie Fallout books yet, I recommend you do -if- you enjoy a good sense of humor in the (journal style) narration. The story focuses around Mike Talbot (No doubt the author's alter-ego)dealing with a (semi) traditional zombie outbreak. the unwashed shuffling hoards. But of course it wouldn't be book worthy unless there was something diffe
Leah
Wow, what an utterly amazing saga! This is the only thought I have as I close the 6th book of Zombie Fallout. I love the zombie genre, to the point where I devour every book I can that is zombie related. What is amusing is that I avoided this series for so long. I thought to myself,how could a series of books that has roughly 7 books be a good story? I mean, how could the author possibly keep my attention in a story that has so much to it? I've read so many booksthat had page after pageof nothin ...more
Melinda Lopez
I have all the zombie fallout books on audio and I must say they are entertaining to say the least! The character of Mike Talbot is witty and fun. The narrator, Sean Runnette, does an amazing job and the author, Mark Tufo, is one hell of an author mastering description! I never knew there were so many different ways to describe killing/eating/gore but apparently there is! Just amazing! A must read if you love zombie books! But I recommend the audio version!!!
Probably not the end. 4 28 Mar 03, 2014 08:45PM
  • Necrophobia (Zombie Apocalypse #1)
  • White Flag of The Dead (White Flag of the Dead, #1)
  • Soldier On (Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse, #2)
  • Survivors
  • The Junkie Quatrain
  • As the World Dies: Untold Tales Volume 1
  • A New World: Chaos (A New World, #1)
  • The Plan (Roads Less Traveled, #1)
  • Deadlocked 3 (Deadlocked, #3)
  • LZR-1143: Infection (LZR-1143, #1)
  • Among the Living
  • Flesh Eaters (Dead World, #3)
  • No Easy Hope (Surviving the Dead, #1)
  • Day by Day Armageddon: Origin to Exile

Zombie Fallout (9 books)
  • Zombie Fallout (Zombie Fallout, #1)
  • Zombie Fallout 2: A Plague Upon Your Family (Zombie Fallout, #2)
  • Zombie Fallout 3: The End (Zombie Fallout, #3)
  • Dr. Hugh Mann (Zombie Fallout, #3.5)
  • Zombie Fallout 4: The End Has Come and Gone (Zombie Fallout, #4)
  • Zombie Fallout 5: Alive In A Dead World (Zombie Fallout, #5)
  • Zombie Fallout 7: For the Fallen (Zombie Fallout #7)
  • Zombie Fallout 8: An Old Beginning (Zombie Fallout, #8)
Zombie Fallout (Zombie Fallout, #1) Zombie Fallout 2: A Plague Upon Your Family (Zombie Fallout, #2) Zombie Fallout 3: The End (Zombie Fallout, #3) Zombie Fallout 4: The End Has Come and Gone (Zombie Fallout, #4) Zombie Fallout 5: Alive In A Dead World (Zombie Fallout, #5)