Start by marking “Los Nuevos Vengadores #7: Confianza (Los Nuevos Vengadores Marvel Deluxe #7)” as Want to Read:
Los Nuevos Vengadores #7: Confianza (Los Nuevos Vengadores Marvel Deluxe #7)

Los Nuevos Vengadores #7: Confianza (The New Avengers #7)

3.7 of 5 stars 3.70  ·  rating details  ·  574 ratings  ·  23 reviews
Contiene New Avengers 32-39 y Annual 2 USA.
Los Nuevos Vengadores tienen una importante pista que les permitiría averiguar cuál ha sido la gran amenaza con la que llevan luchando en las sombras desde el mismísimo día que se reunieron por primera vez. Pero ese conocimiento podría romper el grupo en mil pedazos. ¿Qué secreto es tan poderoso que amenaza con hacer lo que la Gue
Hardcover, Marvel Deluxe, 240 pages
Published March 16th 2012 by Panini Comics España (Marvel Comics) (first published April 2nd 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Los Nuevos Vengadores #7, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Los Nuevos Vengadores #7

Anthony
I love it when Bendis writes 616 Peter Parker. And Leinil Francis Yu is an artist I like who's work I don't appreciate enough. The amount of characters he fits into panels (as well as in volume 6), with the detail he fits in, is amazing.
Silas
I think I remember reading some of this in the original issues, but it makes more sense in context... and is actually pretty tightly put together, as well as referencing other things that take place around the same time. I enjoy how there are strong personal, psychological moments for Luke Cage, in particular, some almost espionage action, as well as moments that feature different characters' strengths by having, for instance Doctor Strange deal with someone who took down Wolverine. There is an ...more
Robert Bowers
"AAAIIEE!" "AGH!" What are those two 'words' you ask? Well, maybe not words. But they are in speech balloons all throughout this book. "AGH! Is on nearly every page. Apparently the writer had some sincere fascination with those two expressions. It got old quick. Very quick. The story had great promise. The art was sub par. Still...I liked it a bit. If you are a new Avengers fan it's worth a read. "AGH!"
Wesley
This book collects New Avengers 32 to 37 and annual #2. It was written by Brian Michael Bendis with art by Leinil Yu for the chapters from the ongoing comic. Bendis has written almost exclusively for Marvel and is probably best known for runs on Daredevil and Ultimate Spider-man. Leinil Yu is a Filipino artist whose work I have seen previously in Silent Dragon from Wildstorm/DC.

Set after the Civil War crossover and leading into the Secret Invasion crossover, this book suffers for being a staging
Brad
Leinil Yu's confusing, not especially energetic art and confusing links to The Mighty Avengers and Secret Invasion wreck what could've been a decent story about supervillains shaping up their act after Marvel's Civil War.
The team's return to the U.S. and investigation the Skrull invasion are thrown off by wonky weather (caused by the first Might Avengers' storyline) and a Venom Bomb, caused by the second M.A. story. On its own, these Avengers run headlong into a team of supervillains spearheaded
Holden Attradies
I liked this volume in spite of its flaws. And its flaws come mainly from the way the superhero genre was (still is?) being written at Marvel when this came out. You need to know whats going in in many other comics stories to really follow everything going on here. Plus two separate big cross over story's (civil War and Secret Invasion) largely effected a ton of the story. In between all of that it felt like the New Avengers barely had time to tell their own story.

But they did and it was really
Eric
Wow, this is talky. You know it's bad when you need to crash a plane for no reason just because the rest of this issue is all talk. Shame on you, Bendis. Go into the corner. No talking.
J.
This is Bendis at his most Bendis-y. So it's probably one people either love or hate. Set in the aftermath of the discovery of Elektra being a Skrull, the moments that really shine in this volume are the moments of paranoia, the group trying to decide who they can trust. This isn't a terribly original idea for a hero book, or even for an Avengers book, but Bendis plays it really well, particularly with Luke and Jessica. In fact, all of the 'events' in this volume (the Venom bomb, the rise of the ...more
Fizzgig76
Collects New Avengers #32-37 and Annual #2. The New Avengers cope with the discovery that Elektra was a Skrull and wonder who they can even among themselves. While the story should have focused on the issue of trust and who might be a Skrull (I realize they had to string it out in order to reach "Secret Invasion" but that doesn't make good storytelling), it instead began to fight the Hood and his new gang...a lot. It seemed like this group of comics was just one long fight. The fact that Mighty ...more
The Book Geek
An okay read. This overlaps a few other trades,such as Venom bomb,and the Secret Invasion. Not a necessary read.
Steven
Reading this four years after the fact underscores how chaotic and upturned Marvel has gotten with their characters and properties. Yes, this was an interesting read, but having read snippets of things that came from this and other plotlines just shows me how much marketing is valued over story and such.

This book made sense and was gripping if you were already a Bendis-Avengers fan; if you were coming to this cold (as I always was taught--"treat every issue like someone's first issue"), you'd b
Ernest
As with much of the Marvel 616 Universe, knowledge of where this work fits into the overall world is very important. The story is interesting enough without being a slam-down must read. Although individual personalities are not as strong as they could be, there is just enough for individual characters not to become clones (although fight scenes severely struggle). The artwork is alright, the pacing solid. This was a worthwhile borrowed read, although I suspect that only fans will be actively see ...more
Soňa
Mar 02, 2013 Soňa rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: comics lovers
Recommended to Soňa by: Boris
Can't help, think I love all comics :-)

Liked it a lot, still new for me as inside I'm X-Men one but story is good, after reading the Omnibus and now getting deeper into this I appreciate the fact characters are. Big plus for me is not changing of artists too often even Leinil Yu drawings are realistic and accurate... the only spoiler is or are eyes, don't like the way he draws those.
Story itself is not straight forward and needed bit of breaths between to understand but overall thumbs up.
Need to
Matthew James
Excellent continuation of the storyline. Never fails to impress me, although it hurt my wallet that New Avengers diverged into at least two separate series every month. Particularly enjoyed a twist taking one of the characters out of the group (spoiler not attached) and the banter between Spider-man and Iron Fist.
Clay
Yu's done better art. It really hurt this story. The sad part is that the story needed all the help it could get. Throw a bunch of stuff together around an "Event" book and it's just crap. Lots of fighting with lots of dialogue that is all freaking ridiculous.
Zach Danielson
The art and execution are mediocre, but a few good moments and the overall mood have me interested enough to read the upcoming Secret Invasion crossover.
I am not a fan of Leinil Yu's art, as he pretty much makes every single character look as gritty and unattractive as possible. Some of the layout was almost impossibly hard to follow, as well.
Gary Lee
*Yawn*
Building up/starting the 'Secret Invasion' arc, this collection was a mess. It just wasn't there. And it skipped and jumped around for no discernable reason whatsoever. Blah.
George
This prequel to Secret Invasion (first issue came out yesterday!) also features the return on the Red Hood (I didn't know he went away). Good story but I don't like the art.
Kahn
Must be read straight after Venom Bomb for the full effect - paranoia reigns as the Skrull threat is fully realised.
Some great comic touches with Spidey as well
Shannon Appelcline
Lots of little stories of note and a fun conclusion to the Red Hood saga.
Sharon
Individual issues on marvel unlimited
Cb
Cb added it
Nov 28, 2014
Riley Barnitz
Riley Barnitz marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
  • Annihilation: Conquest, Book One
  • House of M: Avengers
  • Wolverine and the X-Men, Vol. 3
  • X-Factor: They Keep Killing Madrox

More about Brian Michael Bendis...
House of M Ultimate Spider-Man, Vol. 1: Power and Responsibility The New Avengers, Vol. 1: Breakout Powers, Vol. 1: Who Killed Retro Girl? Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 1: Cosmic Avengers