Start by marking “Homályos nyomok (Diamond Brothers, #4-6)” as Want to Read:
Homályos nyomok (Diamond Brothers, #4-6)

Homályos nyomok (Diamond Brothers #4-6)

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  788 ratings  ·  37 reviews
What would Tim Diamond, the world's worst private detective, do without his quick-thinking brother Nick? The bumbling detective and his kid brother are at it again in these three hilarious, fast-paced mysteries. Whether it's finding out who flattened a philanthropist with a steamroller in The Blurred Man, outsmarting Parisian drug smugglers on a vacation gone miserably wro ...more
192 pages
Published (first published January 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Homályos nyomok, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Homályos nyomok

Awa Lowe
I just finished reading Three Of Diamonds. One reason I really liked this book was because all the mysteries that were solved in the book. On page 66 Nick found out the first solution to the mystery about Lenny smile and also managed to get Hoover and Fiona to get arrested. They were in Londons biggest ferris wheels when they solved the mystery. On pg.136 Madame Erica Nice was the mad American, he knew because her name. She was getting drugs moved to London to Paris.

You would like this book if
Faith
This is the funniest book I have ever read. I totally recommend this book for any one who is feeling down because this will make you feel all better!
Bimran8
In this book there are three different stories. I will be talking about the third story. In the book the main character Tim Diamond a private detective gets invited to a island with his old high school friends. Tim has to bring his little brother Nick along because there parents are in Australia. When they reach the house nobody is there so they start searching the house. When they walk into a room they see something that wish they never were here. All wired things keep happening to each person, ...more
Malcolm
Apr 13, 2008 Malcolm rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: People who like Mysteries
The book Three of Diamonds by Anthony Horowitz is a book with three medium-length stories. It is a mystery book about Nick Diamond, and his inept older brother Tim, who happens to be a private detective. Nick lives with his brother because his parents decided to migrate to Australia. In “The Blurred Man”, the Diamonds are asked to investigate the death of the director of a charity. They are faced with many obstacles in the form of an angry Russian Circus and bitter Police detectives. In “The Fr ...more
Adama
Bterminator9
This book was another intriguing book by Anthony Horowitz. I personally believe that the diamond brothers series does not get old. they have the same main characters but each book has a different criminal. Also the boo is very addicting for me. Just how he characters think and how sometimes the book can be confusing makes it a really good book. I think hat this book is best for children from ages 8-12 but i don't think that people above that age or below that age would enjoy the book.
Moussa Niang
1) I enjoyed the book Three of Diamonds because the author puts three stories in one. For example the Blurred Man. It is about how a made up man who makes money and gives it to children. Another story is the French Confection is when Nick and Tim win a vacation to Paris. They have to stop drug dealers. The last story is I Know What you did Last Wednesday is about how there is a class gather up and 7 people get killed by a jealous person.

2) You would like this book if you like good mysterys. I sa
Christian
Over this quarter I had read Three of Diamonds by Anthony Horowitz. I really liked this book because it was very suspenseful,puzzling and funny. This book is about two brothers that are private detectives and everybody wants to kill them. The first mystery is about this man that got killed by a steamroller named Lenny Smile. The second mystery is about when the brothers go France and they are sucked into another mystery about drugs. The third mystery is about a murderer that kills all of the old ...more
Darrien
I really liked the book because of the continuous mystery and adventure. I couldn't put the book down becuase it was so interesting. My favorite character is Nick Diamond because he is so clever and a wonderful young detective who I can relate to. He is a perfect example of a great mystery book detective. I would recogmend this book to anyone who likes adventure and mystery because it will keep you wanting to read more.
Sungwon Yun
First time, I thought the story is about the three diamonds. However, there are three stories in one book. I got interested at the first time. The book was about the investigation by detective Tim Diamonds. I like detective story because I'm curious about what's going to happen and I have good imagination. I recommended this book to people who wants to increase their imagination and curiosity.^^
Jackson
This book is three classic Horowitz stories in one book! The book portrays the adventures of the Diamond brothers with a mix of humor and mystery. Every Horowitz book lived up to my standards. I selected this book because of its complex storyline, powerful language and most of all, I really enjoyed its humor while retaining some mystery about murder or detective work.
Matt M
I liked this book alot. It has 3 shorter stories instead of 1 long story. I have read the rest of the series, and this flowed together seamlessly. it put in details of the other stories, so it would help if you had read the others. but all in all, i think that this was a great book(s).
Mikey Crockett
I thought this book was really good had some short stories that had good action and mystery like a teen James Bond. My favorite story had to be the last one because it all connected at the end and nothing left me hanging in any of the stories.
Brett
Three short stories in the spoofy style the Diamond Brothers have already established. The last one, "I Know What you Did Last Wednesday," is the most dead-on hilarious sendup of Christie's "And Then There Were None." Fantastic.
Heather
Not as funny as several of the full length Diamond Brothers novels, but these short stories are still enjoyable. They are especially funny to anyone who knows the mysteries that are being spoofed (maybe only adults?)
Michelle
This book is the funniest book I have ever read. Tim Diamond, and his brother Nick, solve three mysteries in this book. Tim is older, but Nick ends up doing most of the work. This book is hilarious.
David Bass
I think that this book was pretty good. Two of the short stories were exciting and full of suspense but the other one was kind of boring and uninteresting.
Mellisa
It's really good but, I Know What You Did Last Wednesday, has a LOT of murder in it so it's kinda creepy so if you get scared easily don't read that one.
Jamieson
This book was very interesting and humorous. I enjoyed reading this book. I would recommend this book to stronger readers. This book was long yet enjoyable.
Jenna
this was a really good book even if the stories were short. i was never able to guess everything that happened! there were so many twists!!!!
Rachael
This series just keeps reminding me of Case Closed, which is one of my absolute favorite anime/manga. I really liked the 3rd story in this set.
Ferial Hameurlaine
The last story was the best, a bit creepy but I liked it. The whole book was very nice, funny, clever and in the last story particularly thrilling :)
Sean
very good mystery book. full of action. Good series of books. It was well writen. ASll of the characters have feelings.
Emily
Really, really great book!! Good for people who love mytery and murder cases. 3 different myserious stories in one!
♥TaylorSquared♥
it was amazing. the last mystery tho, nearly scared me to death. (LOL get it, since it was about death)
Nikki
This book has three stories. They are short but funny. One of them is about murder and it scared me a bit
Zachary
Funny. Pretty good.
Shows that no matter how young you are you can always be clever.
Yaoyao
There are 3 hilarious and thrilling stories in this one. It's a great book!
Zoe
Funny. Although may be a bit childish for older readers.
Hari8e
these are better because they are shorter.
Which 3 of diamonds story was the best one. 1 2 Feb 05, 2013 09:01AM
Mystery 2 7 Oct 14, 2012 02:52AM
  • Sleeping Angel (Ravenwood Mysteries, #3)
  • Framed! (Traces, #1)
  • Double or Die (Young Bond, #3)
  • Half-Moon Investigations
  • Ottoline Goes to School
  • Assassin's Apprentice (Oathbreaker, #1)
  • First Strike (Rich and Jade, #4)
  • Kandide and the Secret of the Mists (The Calabiyau Chronicles, #1)
  • Fighting Fit (Angels Unlimited, #6)
  • The Golden Flute (Adventures of Lilli and Zane, #1)
  • Phizz Whizzing Collection
  • Return of the Emerald Skull (Barnaby Grimes, #2)
  • Hostage (Bodyguard, #1)
Anthony Horowitz, OBE is ranked alongside Enid Blyton and Mark A. Cooper as "The most original and best spy-kids authors of the century." (New York Times). Anthony has been writing since the age of eight, and professionally since the age of twenty. In addition to the highly successful Alex Rider books, he is also the writer and creator of award winning detective series Foyle’s War, and more recent ...more
More about Anthony Horowitz...
Stormbreaker (Alex Rider, #1) Scorpia (Alex Rider, #5) Point Blank (Alex Rider, #2) Eagle Strike (Alex Rider, #4) Skeleton Key (Alex Rider, #3)

“I don't know anything!' Tim(Caleb) wailed.
He'd never spoken a truer word in his life.”
21 likes