Start by marking “Jab Zindagi Shuru Hogi” as Want to Read:
Jab Zindagi Shuru Hogi

Jab Zindagi Shuru Hogi

4.31 of 5 stars 4.31  ·  rating details  ·  172 ratings  ·  15 reviews
بنیادی طور پر یہ ناول ایک فکشن ہی ہے ۔ ہر ناول ایک فکشن ہوتا ہے جو تصورات کی دنیا میں امکانات کے گھروندے تعمیر کرتا ہے ۔ یہ گھروندے ممکنات کے کتنے ہی آسمان چھولیں ، ان کی بنیاد حقیقت کی زمین ہی پر رکھی جاتی ہے ۔ میرا یہ ناول اپنے مرکزی کرداروں اور ان کے ساتھ پیش آنے والے متعین واقعات کے لحاظ سے ایک فکشن ہے ، مگر یہ فکشن امکانات کی جس دنیا سے آپ کو روشناس کرائے گا وہ اس کائ ...more
272 pages

To ask other readers questions about Jab Zindagi Shuru Hogi, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jab Zindagi Shuru Hogi

Anam Sheikh
Intellectually overwhelming...makes one grow above the happenings of the world and re-check ones perspective about life...perhaps my first urdu read after the school text books but its so beautifully scripted that it mesmerizes you...its not a book but an experience-leading towards contentment!
Alina Naz
Jul 08, 2015 Alina Naz rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Alina by: Hira Yamin
This book is on another level of awesomeness. It grips you from the start and doesn't leave you for life. It is a life changer and a faith strengthener, that's what it is. It makes us question ourselves and our life style.
Sadiq sagheer
The author of this book Abu Yahya is just another "JAHEL MULLAH" this book was a wast of time and money. such a silly & childish story about Judgment day.
Momina Masood
I was a little troubled and uncomfortable with the end. Other than that, this book has been an amazing journey, depressing at times, and beautiful at others. This is one of those experiences that could just change one's life, if given that much space and softness of the heart, and it has changed many lives (my mother's, for example :P). It is the story of mankind when Judgment Day has finally begun and is told from the perspective of our protagonist, Abdullah. I believe this book should be read ...more
Aasem Bakhshi
This is a fictional account of Islamic eschatology which is really interesting and has amazing psychological and spiritual benefits. The account is aimed to be really simple so as to reach most of the people. Literary criticism can be abundantly advanced by the critics but, in my view, this is a superbly simple achievement in Urdu on the tradition of Divine Comedy and Javed Nama. I call it simple because the author has refrained from the philosophical exploration of eschatological themes and tri ...more
Hassan Javed
Nice book !! My all time fav ..:)
Sami Ullah
Sep 30, 2015 Sami Ullah rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: osama saeed
no words to say!
zain ul aabdin
basically this is a reproduction of an old urdu novel "zindagi" by molvi afzal haq. however plot is much more sound and dialogues are very fine. i loved it really and want everyone to read it before dying.

8/10 very nice collection in books

reviewed edition is also available in which the author has changed some parts of the end to write down a sequel of this novel.
Bashir Nazir
A unique novel based in the Hereafter. One of the highest selling Urdu books in Pakistan. A life-changing book!

The complete English translation of this book has been published and is now available for free download in various formats at Samshwords at the link below:
Aug 13, 2013 Talha added it
Bilal Hussain
Amazing sort of writing like a novel but everything is true. Abu Yahya is been so familiar with the human nature and he has guds how to reveal the truth and that truth is already been taught but we all had been forgotten. Thanks to Abu Yahya to written such a reality based novel.
Very good book; simple description of Quranic verses and Hadits. Liked it !
Umm E
amazingg <3..
Ali marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2015
Sabahat is currently reading it
Nov 14, 2015
Nimra Aijaz
Nimra Aijaz marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2015
Atifkhan marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2015
Munazza Shahid
Munazza Shahid marked it as to-read
Ab Salar
Ab Salar marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2015
Darla marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2015
Khalid marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2015
Kiran added it
Oct 09, 2015
Nazish Islam
Nazish Islam marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2015
Imran marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2015
Afifa marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2015