More Than a Pet

More Than a Pet (Tasty Teasers)

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  235 ratings  ·  20 reviews
The Dom War changed the world. Without the blood pets provide, masters die. Without the safe haven masters provide, pets die. But the fight over pets is a constant battle that grows more dangerous with each passing second.

Remsen Marrik doesn't know what to do when he inherits a pet from a man he has always been enemies with. Giving Boy up isn't an option because hunters ar...more
Published August 14th 2012 by Siren Publishing

Veronica / V
For those readers who love BDSM, and they are hoping this story will be very kinky or hardcore, I'm afraid you will be very disappointed.
This is the second cutest, lovely story of this series, hardly I considered this as D/S book.
If you are not fond of BDSM, I can assure you this is the safest book to read.
Perfect!!!
Serena Yates
In a rather bleak vision of the future, with vampires basically having taken over the world and humans serving as blood slaves, the story of Marrik and his new pet, Boy, offers an odd ray of light and hope that some form of love may have survived. Against the background of a 'Dom War', these two find each other and discover there is much more to their relationship than either one of them expected. The resulting adjustment is huge, and so is the interference from outside forces. Luckily, Marrik i...more
Adriana
Smutty novella about Marrick (Master/Dom) and Boy (a pet/slave).
This is set in an alternate universe where vampires are a dominating race and humans are pets to the vampires, besides being a slave (clean, keep the house tidy, obey your master, sex toy) pets are needed to feed vampires.
In this story Marrick recently aqcuired Boy (that's his name), he finds that Boy is kind of special and Hunters are looking for him, so they are on the run and developing their "relationship"/sex life at the same t...more
Virginia
3.5 stars. Cute little Stormy Glenn novella about a good looking and powerful vampire who inherits a "pet" or blood donor who is cute and sweet as can be. I wasn't entirely clear why Boy was being hunted but I liked the relationship that developed between him and his master.
Riayl
Savannah
This is set in the "future." You know, the one where 21st century phones are considered out-dated but everyone apparently still drives sedans and motorcycles. It just didn't seem very futurey :/ I would have liked this better if this was an alternate Earth, but still present day. Also, the issue with his blood was never made very clear. Why did the -bad guy- want it? Just because it was sweet? Was that really it? Also, why was Boy so dead set against returning to his parents?

It was a cute short...more
Heather♥
I enjoyed this because Marrik and Boy were such a sweet Master/pet couple. I have to wonder if there will be more to follow though because we never really learned why Boy was being hunted or what made his blood so special. And more importantly, what was Boy's real name?? When Marrik told Boy he could call Marrik by his first name (Remsen), it would have been the perfect time for Boy to tell Marrik what his birth name was (I mean surely he could remember since Boy wasn't sold as a pet until he wa...more
Da'ad
I more skimmed through this than really read it. It was short and cute, and the sex was nice, as Stormy Glen usually manages. The romance was sappy and quick, but then this is pretty short, so to be expected. Not bad, all in all. I thought it was annoying that the boy was called Boy, but otherwise the book was fairly entertaining.
Wendy Schuffert
I really enjoyed it. I found a few errors & at one point Marrik's name was spelled wrong & I wished it explained more, but other than that I really couldn't put it down. I finished it in one sitting.
Hearts On Fire Reviews
Reviewed by: Kevin
Genre: M/M Paranormal
Rated: 3 hearts

Check out the review at: Hearts On Fire Reviews
Kinny
Those who like hardcore BDSM will think this is pretty lame. This is just perect for me as it is all about caring but no power trip and hurting.
Ayanna
It still bothers me that in the end, (view spoiler)
Christina
This story was just another pebble towards restoring my like for vampire stories again :)
Dakota

4 1/2 STARS

I liked that Boy found love and experienced what it feels like to be loved!
Nikko
Oh man, this is sooo good that i can't wait to read it again...
Clover
(view spoiler)
Sabine
I just loved it. Another hit from Stormy Glenn.
Timeforme
This is a well done and enjoyable novella.
-RMG
Tailtiu
Tailtiu marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Chloe
Chloe added it
Jul 29, 2014
Dimitri Stavros
Dimitri Stavros is currently reading it
Jul 12, 2014
Christie
Christie marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Chalice (Planetary Submissives, #1)
  • Accepting The Impossible (Guide to Armageddon #1)
  • Riley's Downfall (Brac Pack, #29)
  • My King’s Seraglio
  • Belgian Chocolates and Incubus Kisses (The Taste of Love #1)
  • Alec (Shibari Auction House, #2)
  • The Beast's Promise (Outside the City, #2)
About Me
I believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two, or three men in cowboy boots. I also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.

After 25 years of bankrupting the family with my reading obsession, I decided to try my hand at writing my own novels. It still amazes me to this day that people are actually interested in the stuff that comes out...more
More about Stormy Glenn...
Full Moon Mating (Wolf Creek Pack, #1) Scales And A Tail (Midnight Matings, #2) The Cat’s Meow  (Assassin's Pride, #1) Just A Taste Of Me (Wolf Creek Pack, #2) Secret Desires (Tri-Omega Mates, #1)