Start by marking “More Than a Pet” as Want to Read:
More Than a Pet

More Than a Pet (Tasty Teasers)

The Dom War changed the world. Without the blood pets provide, masters die. Without the safe haven masters provide, pets die. But the fight over pets is a constant battle that grows more dangerous with each passing second.

Remsen Marrik doesn't know what to do when he inherits a pet from a man he has always been enemies with. Giving Boy up isn't an option because hunters ar
Published August 14th 2012 by Siren Publishing

To ask other readers questions about More Than a Pet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More Than a Pet

V
Aug 03, 2012 V rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, cute-sweet
For those readers who love BDSM, and they are hoping this story will be very kinky or hardcore, I'm afraid you will be very disappointed.
This is the second cutest, lovely story of this series, hardly I considered this as D/S book.
If you are not fond of BDSM, I can assure you this is the safest book to read.
Perfect!!!
Nikko
Aug 14, 2012 Nikko rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
Oh man, this is sooo good that i can't wait to read it again...
Adriana
Smutty novella about Marrick (Master/Dom) and Boy (a pet/slave).
This is set in an alternate universe where vampires are a dominating race and humans are pets to the vampires, besides being a slave (clean, keep the house tidy, obey your master, sex toy) pets are needed to feed vampires.
In this story Marrick recently aqcuired Boy (that's his name), he finds that Boy is kind of special and Hunters are looking for him, so they are on the run and developing their "relationship"/sex life at the same t
Heather♥
Aug 16, 2012 Heather♥ rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this because Marrik and Boy were such a sweet Master/pet couple. I have to wonder if there will be more to follow though because we never really learned why Boy was being hunted or what made his blood so special. And more importantly, what was Boy's real name?? When Marrik told Boy he could call Marrik by his first name (Remsen), it would have been the perfect time for Boy to tell Marrik what his birth name was (I mean surely he could remember since Boy wasn't sold as a pet until he wa ...more
Savannah
This is set in the "future." You know, the one where 21st century phones are considered out-dated but everyone apparently still drives sedans and motorcycles. It just didn't seem very futurey :/ I would have liked this better if this was an alternate Earth, but still present day. Also, the issue with his blood was never made very clear. Why did the -bad guy- want it? Just because it was sweet? Was that really it? Also, why was Boy so dead set against returning to his parents?

It was a cute short
Virginia
3.5 stars. Cute little Stormy Glenn novella about a good looking and powerful vampire who inherits a "pet" or blood donor who is cute and sweet as can be. I wasn't entirely clear why Boy was being hunted but I liked the relationship that developed between him and his master.
Riayl
Jun 04, 2014 Riayl rated it liked it
Shelves: mm, vampires, romance, bdsm
Serena Yates
Aug 07, 2012 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay
In a rather bleak vision of the future, with vampires basically having taken over the world and humans serving as blood slaves, the story of Marrik and his new pet, Boy, offers an odd ray of light and hope that some form of love may have survived. Against the background of a 'Dom War', these two find each other and discover there is much more to their relationship than either one of them expected. The resulting adjustment is huge, and so is the interference from outside forces. Luckily, Marrik i ...more
Da'ad
Sep 02, 2012 Da'ad rated it it was ok
Shelves: gay-romance, bdsm
I more skimmed through this than really read it. It was short and cute, and the sex was nice, as Stormy Glen usually manages. The romance was sappy and quick, but then this is pretty short, so to be expected. Not bad, all in all. I thought it was annoying that the boy was called Boy, but otherwise the book was fairly entertaining.
Erin
Apr 11, 2016 Erin rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm-paranormal
This novel was set in a future where there are vampires. And they're "doms!" (However, this books has barely any BDSM in it, so be aware of that.) It left a lot of loose ends and never revealed why Boy is special. It felt like it was a setup for a series of some kind, but as far as I can tell, this is a standalone. It was an entertaining read, but just "okay" for me.
Kinny
Those who like hardcore BDSM will think this is pretty lame. This is just perect for me as it is all about caring but no power trip and hurting.
Wendy Schuffert
Aug 04, 2013 Wendy Schuffert rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed it. I found a few errors & at one point Marrik's name was spelled wrong & I wished it explained more, but other than that I really couldn't put it down. I finished it in one sitting.
Ayanna
Dec 11, 2012 Ayanna rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
It still bothers me that in the end, (view spoiler)
Hearts On Fire Reviews

Bryne
Bryne rated it liked it
Mar 17, 2013
Melissa
Melissa rated it liked it
Jul 25, 2013
Mary Petit
Mary Petit rated it liked it
Nov 22, 2015
Karen
Karen rated it it was ok
Aug 30, 2012
Danielle
Danielle rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2013
Kaylee Shyanne
Kaylee Shyanne rated it really liked it
Aug 21, 2012
Linda Leblanc
Linda Leblanc rated it it was amazing
Dec 20, 2012
Ericka Walden
Ericka Walden rated it really liked it
Aug 20, 2012
Shari
Shari rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2013
Tina
Tina rated it liked it
Sep 28, 2012
K.
K. rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2014
Camilla Olsen
Camilla Olsen rated it liked it
Feb 25, 2014
Kylie
Kylie rated it liked it
Nov 13, 2012
Marejda
Marejda rated it liked it
Jun 28, 2015
Pamela
Pamela rated it liked it
Mar 01, 2014
Christina *~immersed in Zude and AxA fanfics*
This story was just another pebble towards restoring my like for vampire stories again :)
  • Chalice (Planetary Submissives #1)
  • Accepting The Impossible (Guide to Armageddon #1.0)
  • Riley's Downfall (Brac Pack #29)
  • Tor (Werewolf Fight League #1)
  • The Last Concubine
  • Steamy (The Marriage Groups #1.5)
  • Ryland's Sacrifice (Thrown to the Lions #1)
  • My King's Seraglio
  • Alec (Shibari Auction House, #2)
  • Owner of My Heart (Mending the Rift, #2)
  • Enslaved by a Brute (Sold! #4)
  • Deadly Secrets (Dark Kings of Eternity, #1)
About Me
I believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two, or three men in cowboy boots. I also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.

I live in the great Northwest region of the USA, with my gorgeous husband and soul mate, two boxer/collie puppies, one old biddy cats, and three fish. When I'm not being a mother to my six teenagers or cleaning up
More about Stormy Glenn...

Tasty Teasers (8 books)
  • Doby's Lessons (Brats in Training #1)
  • Brian's Boundaries  (Brats in Training #2)
  • Dangerous Dusty (Brats in Training, #3)
  • Training Michael (Brats in Training #4)
  • Alan's Anger (Tasty Teasers)
  • Just One Bite (Tasty Teasers)
  • Danny's Dilemma (Tasty Teasers)