Cowboy Outcasts

Cowboy Outcasts

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  110 ratings  ·  23 reviews

Published July 2nd 2012 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Cowboy Outcasts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cowboy Outcasts

Colters' Woman by Maya BanksRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesA Table for Three by Lainey ReeseLong Hard Ride by Lorelei JamesDecadent by Shayla Black
Best Ménage Fiction
444th out of 783 books — 986 voters
Three to Ride by Sophie OakChloe's Double Draw by Fiona ArcherSweet Dreams by Kristen AshleyColters' Woman by Maya BanksSam's Creed by Sarah McCarty
Erotic Western Romances
21st out of 51 books — 29 voters

More lists with this book...

Wminbc
Wow...surprisingly good hot read...steamy with science peppered in...just what a geek like me loves!
D.C.
ABOUT THE BOOK: Callum O’Shea has segregated himself from a world that rejected him since childhood. His older brother, Arden, protected him from life…but even he can only take so much of the isolation.

When a young university student offers to help with Callum’s hog problem in exchange for room and board, he’s not in a financial position to refuse. He’s surprised when she doesn’t judge him for his Tourette’s Syndrome. But he’s learned that good things rarely last.

Hailey Watson tried to prove her...more
Lisa
Oh how I loved this book! Stacey Espino took a subject that many people don't understand and brought her sexy cowboys to life. We meet Callum, who has lived with Tourett Syndrome his whole life, and his brother Arden, who has always tried to protect him. Hailey is the kind of woman that both brothers never dreamed could be real, but also has her own wounds.

Not only is this a sexy menage with two hot cowboys and the lady that would bring them to their knees, but the way Stacey was able to bring...more
Puna
It was an okay book of you looked past a lot. The town people were weirdly nasty for the day and age, acted like they were from a time before science. I hope there aren't actually whole towns out there as ignorant. The Irish stereotype, fighting drunk, was out in full force too. Why the guys, Cal in particular, would want to stay in that town is beyond me. Yeah, their parents worked hard on the land but in the end even they wanted to leave and be buried in Ireland so there's really nothing holdi...more
Guilty Pleasures
Cowboy Outcasts is a wonderful quick read. These three complex characters are written beautifully especially with the length of this book.

Hailey Watson is a scientist with a Masters degree, but people will not pay you just for having a fancy degree. She has tried her hardest to get grants to fund her research, but no one will give her them to her. Through the advice of a friend she seeks out to do her research and help a local farmer at the same time.

Callum O’Shea has had the responsibility of t...more
Elaine
This is truly a beautiful story. Not only is it a scorching romance, but Espino has created characters with real depth.

Hot n hunky Callum O'Shea is somewhat of a social outcast. Lives by himself on the family farm, now that his parents are dead and his rodeo-partying brother Arden has deserted. Callum has Tourettes and, in the small minded town where he lives, he is occasionally harassed.

Hailey Watson is a student working on her dissertation. Unable to get a grant, she begins looking for a local...more
R.E. Butler
This is one of those books that turned out to be such a surprise. I knew I would like it - Stacey can write - but I wasn't sure what such an emotionally damaged hero like Callum in this book would turn out like.

There's something very appealing to me to have a hero that has just had a really rough go of things. I like that hidden vulnerability and the woman that has the ability to break through those self-protecting walls and prove that she's different.

Hailey is a 26 year old scientist, who has i...more
Mariann {at} Belle's Book Bag
I have read several books by Stacey Espino and I think this may be my favorite. Not only did I love the cover but I really enjoyed the story. The combination of the characters and the story drew me in from the start. I wasn't entirely sure what to expect since one of the heroes has Tourette's Syndrome and I have never read a book that it was featured in. That was one of the things that attracted me to this book--I just love a tortured hero and the effects they have on the characters around them....more
A.R. Von
I love Stacey Espino's work and Cowboy Outcasts was no different of an experience for me. There was so much one could relate to from daily everyday life in the norm. Very passionate, loving and emotional read with an explosive touch of sex as only she can write it. I found it refreshingly different and would recommend to all that enjoy this genre. A fan of Stacey or not :)

Hailey is a rarity. Beside being intelligent, she's beautiful, kind, caring, loving and non judgemental. Her grant has finish...more
ILSE CIPRICH
Hot cowboys

magnificent story of love sex and disabilities. I enjoyed reading this story about two brothers loving and sharing one women. A must read.
Angie
I really enjoyed this book. Stacey took some topics that aren't really talked about and incorporated them nicely into her book and the way Hailey, Callum and Arden dealt with it seemed so real. I could really get into the book and I will definitely read more by Stacey.
Nicole
I received this book as a first readers goodreads giveaways. It was a sweet little book. It took me about 2 hours to read the whole thing. It was an interesting plot line. I really liked the tie in of the Tourettes Syndrome it made it more than just a typical romance. The threesome made it just a little weird. I would have been fine with it if they weren't brothers. I wish this book was longer than just 126 pages. It was hard to make a connection and really get involved in what was going on. It...more
Donna Johnson
Not all heroes are perfect. Most are far from it. We all have our daily struggles and we all have to chose how to overcome them. This story hits your heart right from the beginning and takes you through life's choices. Each of the main characters has their own struggles and their own way of dealing with things. You never know why someone is who they are or acts how they act until you walk a mile in their shoes. This book gives you struggles, triumphs and choices. It is a book that is good for th...more
Doris O'Connor
I was told I would love this book, and I sure did. I love a tortured hero, and this one has two of them! Stacey takes on a difficult subject, Tourette's Syndrome, and creates a heartwarming love story around it.

The sex was sizzling, as you'd expect from Stacey, but it was the emotional struggle of the characters that kept me invested in the story. They all have their own insecurities to overcome on their way to their HEA.

Fab little read.
Jessica
I thought this was a truly endearing menage love story with some pretty steamy scenes. The writing was well done. And as a sucker for a cowboy,Stacey Espino gave me two...one an outcast because of his illness...the other because of his fighting reputation. In walks Hailey! The tension and mistrust was real between the three of them in the beginning. Iit was great to watch their love and attraction develop throughout the story.
Micheale
Fluffy read. Nothing all that substantial and the sex scenes are pretty much the standard issue.
Too quick, too unbelievable, and really predictable.
I will revisit this author at another time, but for now, there are other writers out there that do a better job at writing this type of novel/story line.
Melissa
great storyline that was let down by the chopped ending. It felt as though Espino just wanted it finished and didn't take the time to complete it, or it is leading into a sequel although not cleanly.

I loved the interaction of the characters and was an enjoyable read.
Angelina Rain
Loved it. I do love reading about a damaged hero, one with an illness or a dark past the two heroes of this book totally appealed to me. I also loved the heroine. Well written all around, and I wish this book wouldn't have ended so quickly.
Carlene Love Flores
A very touching story that I'll remember for a long time to come. Glad I found and read this. Heartbreakingly wonderful heroes and a heroine who proves she's tough and smart enough to handle it all.
I have loved everything I have read that Stacey has written and this book Cowboy Outcasts is no different. It's a short sweet story of how love can make the future brighter.
Elizabeth
I really loved this book. I felt so bad for Callum and was appalled by the small-town mentality towards his Touretts(sp?). I'm glad he and his brother got the HEA they deserved!
Tammy
Another fantastic book by Stacey Espino. I couldnt put this one down, the characters where amazing.
Kathy
Good interesting story. Sexy men and strong female. I liked it a lot!
Marissa
Marissa marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Mo Jo
Mo Jo marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
The Cat Bastet
The Cat Bastet marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Sexy New Cowboy Menage From Stacey Espino 1 4 Jul 23, 2012 08:48AM
  • Bound by Night (Brides of Darkness #3)
  • Come To Me Freely
  • Cabin Fever
  • Roses and Rodeo (Rough & Ready #6)
  • Dakota Ranch Crude (Dakota Heat, #2)
  • Two Geeks And Their Girl
  • Plays Well With Others (Daly Way, #2)
  • Mr. Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Flanked (Studs in Spurs #5)
  • Escape from Obsession (The American Soldier Collection, #1)
  • Party of Three (H.O.T. Cops, #2)
  • Captain's Price
  • Unbridled and Undone (The Double Rider Men's Club, #1)
  • Able-Bodied (Harlequin Blaze #451) (Uniformly Hot!, #2)
  • Rebel On The Run (Hot Rods, #4)
  • The Virgin Proxy
  • Paradise Hops
  • Breeding The Female (Forced, Fucked, and Bred Trilogy, #2)
Stacey Espino resides in beautiful Ontario, Canada where she is busy raising her five school-aged children. She loves being a Canadian, but could do without the brutal winters.

She enjoys writing erotic romance that will have you squirming in your seat. From hardcore cowboys to alpha shifters, she has you covered!

Stacey also writes alternative m/m romance as Winona Wilder.

Website: http://www.stac...more
More about Stacey Espino...
Claiming Their Mate (Pack Seduction, #1) Hardcore Cowboys (Ride 'em Hard, #1) Two Wolves are Better Than One (Love Bites, #1) Catch Me If You Can Freya's Mates (Pack Seduction, #2)