Start by marking “アクセル・ワールド 4 -蒼空への飛翔- [Akuseru Wārudo 4: Aozora e no Hisyō] (Accel World Light Novel, #4: Flight Towards the Blue Sky)” as Want to Read:

アクセル・ワールド 4 -蒼空への飛翔- [Akuseru Wārudo 4: Aozora e no Hisyō] (Accel World Light Novels #4)

「ここから、もう一度這い登ってみせる。僕はもう、下だけ向いて歩くのはやめたんだ」

日常でブレイン・バーストを巧みに使いこなし、中学内格差(スクールカースト)の頂点に君臨する謎の新入生・能美征二(ノウミセイジ)。ハルユキは、能美の狡猾な策略によって自身の翼を奪われ、完全敗北を喫した。
しかし、ハルユキは、再び立ち上がる。
もう下を向いて歩かないと心に決めたハルユキは、親友・タクムと共にダスク・テイカーへ反撃を開始する。キーとなるのは、心意システム、スカーレット・レイン、そしてメイド服少女!?
最強のカタルシスを以てしておくる、次世代青春エンタテイメント!
Published February 10th 2010 by アスキーメディアワークス / ASCII Media Works

Be the first to ask a question about アクセル・ワールド 4 -蒼空への飛翔- [Akuseru Wārudo 4

Brandon Varnell
Nov 04, 2016 Brandon Varnell rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again, I don't have an actual review for this yet. I'll write one up when my schedule isn't so busy. For now, please enjoy listening to my high-pitched squeak as I ramble on about why I loved Accel World Vol. 4.
Allison
Accel World's fourth volume isn't necessarily bad, but as the second half of the story started in the third volume, it's so fight-heavy that I didn't find it very engaging. There's some decent character development in certain spots of the book, and the plot makes a major leap forward, so I can't recommend skipping this book. I just felt weighed down by all of the within Brain Burst action in this volume.

That being said, I loved the trip to the arcade in the middle of the book. That was some fai
Tuna
Jul 27, 2015 Tuna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Flight Toward A Blue Sky (Accel World 4) is the thrilling conclusion to the best Accel World arc that was animated. Reading it in print was a blast as Mr. Kawahara continues to show that he has developed greatly as a writer. While SAO at this point still felt like a "my first story" this feels very refined in the depth to the plot development, numerous world building details (such as more about the neurolinker, development of how it became the around the neck version, details about the ...more
Toma Nishikido
Oct 15, 2015 Toma Nishikido rated it liked it
The fourth is better than the third, story-wise, but it has so much action in it, starting with the third book, that it just made my mind feel exhausted. I liked the new character and the bonds between the characters strengthening. I really liked the ending, where Black Lotus comes to save the day. I can't really say much about the fourth. It was so action-heavy that there was less story to review on.
Rebecca
Oct 24, 2015 Rebecca rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya, science-fiction
This is a definite improvement over the previous book, with Haruyuki actually developing as a character. I must admit that the lack of Kuroyukihime was a plus for me, but most important here is the way Kawahara really commits to explaining the story's world and technology. You win, Accel World - I'll keep reading.
Terpsgrl32
Terpsgrl32 rated it really liked it
Jul 01, 2016
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Jul 04, 2014
Harv
Harv rated it really liked it
Feb 27, 2015
Tmpy
Tmpy rated it really liked it
Aug 17, 2015
Ney
Ney rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2013
Wurdum
Wurdum rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2015
Feelngood
Feelngood rated it liked it
Dec 13, 2014
Moldedclay
Moldedclay rated it really liked it
Sep 08, 2015
Hafsah
Hafsah rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2016
Michael
Michael rated it liked it
Sep 06, 2015
Yami Uzume
Yami Uzume rated it it was amazing
Aug 18, 2016
Justus Stone
Justus Stone rated it really liked it
Aug 09, 2015
Mark
Mark rated it it was amazing
Dec 19, 2012
Bethany Maisner
Bethany Maisner rated it really liked it
Aug 14, 2015
Brandon Jeffi
Brandon Jeffi rated it it was amazing
Jul 29, 2015
Maxunwell
Maxunwell rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2016
Young Xu
Young Xu rated it it was amazing
Feb 05, 2013
John Doe
John Doe rated it really liked it
Jan 13, 2015
Pascal Hauch
Pascal Hauch rated it it was amazing
Jan 15, 2016
Nathanbp
Nathanbp rated it liked it
Sep 07, 2015
Julio Cesar
Julio Cesar rated it it was amazing
Nov 09, 2015
Alfred Siruma
Alfred Siruma rated it really liked it
Dec 14, 2014
Aviantei
Aviantei rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2015
Justin Asselstine
Justin Asselstine rated it liked it
Aug 06, 2015
Antonio Herrera
Antonio Herrera rated it it was amazing
Sep 06, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • 傷物語 [Kizumonogatari]
  • 空ろの箱と零のマリア 4 [Utsuro No Hako To Zero No Maria 4]
  • ログ・ホライズン2 キャメロットの騎士たち (Log Horizon, #2)
  • 行く先未定の大逃亡 / The Great Escape To The Undecided Future (Dai Densetsu no Yusha no Densetsu, #1)
  • とある魔術の禁書目録 5 (Toaru Majutsu no Index, #5)
  • ノーゲーム・ノーライフ2 ゲーマー兄妹が獣耳っ子の国に目をつけたようです (No Game No Life, #2)
  • 狼と香辛料X
  • The Intrigues of Haruhi Suzumiya (Haruhi Suzumiya, #7)
  • Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Light Novels, Vol. 3 (Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Light Novels, #3)
Kawahara Reki (川原 礫) is the writer of Sword Art Online and Accel World. He also uses the pen name Kunori Fumio. His hobby is cycling.
More about Reki Kawahara...

Accel World Light Novels (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • アクセル・ワールド 1 -黒雪姫の帰還- [Akuseru Wārudo 1: Kuroyukihime no Kikan] (Accel World Light Novel, #1: The Return of Princess Snow Black)
  • アクセル・ワールド 2 -紅の暴風姫- [Akuseru Wārudo 2: Kurenai no Bōfūki] (Accel World Light Novel, #2: The Crimson Storm Princess)
  • アクセル・ワールド 3 -夕闇の略奪者- [Akuseru Wārudo 3: Yūyami no Ryakudatsusya] (Accel World Light Novel, #3: The Dusk Robber)
  • アクセル・ワールド 5 -星影の浮き橋- [Akuseru Wārudo 5: Hoshikage no Ukihashi] (Accel World Light Novel, #5: The Bridge Floating in Starlight)
  • アクセル・ワールド 6 -浄火の神子- [Akuseru Wārudo 6: Jōka no Miko] (Accel World Light Novel, #6: The Shrine Maiden of Purifying Flames)
  • アクセル・ワールド 7 -災禍の鎧- [Akuseru Wārudo 7: Saika no Yoroi] (Accel World Light Novel, #7: The Calamity Armor)
  • アクセル・ワールド 8 -運命の連星- [Akuseru Wārudo 8: Unmei no Rensei] (Accel World Light Novel, #8: Binary Stars of Destiny)
  • アクセル・ワールド 9 -七千年の祈り- [Akuseru Wārudo 9: Nanasennen no Inori] (Accel World Light Novel, #9: The Seven Thousand Year Prayer)
  • アクセル・ワールド 10 -Elements- [Akuseru Wārudo 10: Elements] (Accel World Light Novel, #10: Elements)
  • アクセル・ワールド 11 -超硬の狼- [Akuseru Wārudo 11: Chōkō no Ōkami] (Accel World Light Novel, #11: The Carbide Wolf)