Start by marking “Partnerships Can Kill (A Charlie Parker Mystery #3)” as Want to Read:
Partnerships Can Kill (A Charlie Parker Mystery #3)

Partnerships Can Kill (A Charlie Parker Mystery #3)

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  140 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Charlie returns from her Hawaiian vacation to discover that her brother Ron is in love. But the younger woman, Vicky, seems manipulative and full of secrets. Meanwhile, Charlie offers to help a friend whose business partner apparently committed suicide. But did he? The questions get tricky as Charlie starts to investigate financial fraud and finds her own life on the line.
ebook
Published November 1st 2009 by Smashwords (first published 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Partnerships Can Kill, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Partnerships Can Kill

Jan
Continuation of the Charlie Parker Mystery. Charlie arrives home from the Pacific and gets back to the family business but her brother has fallen for some bimbo, who truly has him wrapped around her finger. She is such poison that she almost gets him and Charlie killed. Can Charlie prove to her brother that this little vixen is all trouble?

Charlie goes to eat at a restaurant and see's a school chum who owns the restaurant with a partner, however the partner gets himself killed, and Charlie is hi
Connie
Mar 11, 2010 Connie rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-wrote-it
Disclaimer: I am the author of this book. Charlie comes back from her Kauai vacation and helps a friend who owns a restaurant to learn what really happened when her business partner died.
Andrea
Other than a big coincidence uniting two plot threads, a solid story.
Janet
Janet marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Kim Ellsworth-evans
Kim Ellsworth-evans marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Mary Ellen
Mary Ellen marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Under the Dog Star (Rachel Goddard Mystery #4)
  • Deed to Death
  • Prolonged Exposure (Bill Gastner Mystery, #6)
  • The Pot Thief Who Studied Pythagoras
  • Sharks, Jellyfish, and Other Deadly Things (Carrie Carlin - Book 2)
  • Blood Alley (The Highwayman #1)
  • Dead or Alive (Kevin Kerney, #12)
  • Night Slashers
  • Amanda's Eyes (A.J. Gregson)
  • Bad Medicine (Ella Clah, #3)
  • Second Sunrise (Lee Nez, #1)
  • Under Your Skin
  • Never Preach Past Noon (Leigh Koslow Mystery #3)
  • Death by Chocolate (Josiah Reynolds Mystery, #6)
  • Plan B: A Nick Heller Story (Nick Heller, #2.5)
  • Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes: Exclusive on-line cookbook
  • Blink
  • Skewed
My love of books started with weekly trips to the library as a child and from the moment I learned to read I can't remember a time that I didn't have at least one book going. For the past 25 years, that list has grown to include what I'm reading and what I'm writing at any given time.

I began writing my Charlie Parker series when my husband and I lived on Kauai, then continued them in my home stat
More about Connie Shelton...
Sweet Masterpiece (A Samantha Sweet Mystery #1) Deadly Gamble (A Charlie Parker Mystery #1) Sweet Holidays (A Samantha Sweet Mystery #3) Sweet Hearts (A Samantha Sweet Mystery, #4) Sweet's Sweets (A Samantha Sweet Mystery #2)