Start by marking “Partnerships Can Be Murder (Charlie Parker #3)” as Want to Read:
Partnerships Can Be Murder (Charlie Parker #3)

Partnerships Can Be Murder (Charlie Parker #3)

Charlie returns from her Hawaiian vacation to discover that her brother Ron is in love. But the younger woman, Vicky, seems manipulative and full of secrets. Meanwhile, Charlie offers to help a friend whose business partner apparently committed suicide. But did he? The questions get tricky as Charlie starts to investigate financial fraud and finds her own life on the line.
ebook
Published November 1st 2009 by Smashwords (first published 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Partnerships Can Be Murder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Partnerships Can Be Murder

Barbara Rogers
Dec 14, 2016 Barbara Rogers rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm listening to the audio version (from my library) of this series and while I really enjoy the mysteries and the characters, the audio production leaves much to be desired. It isn't totally distracting and has improved somewhat since the first book, but you still find llll00000nnnnnnggggg pauses between sections of the book. Sometimes so long that I start checking my iPad to see if something has gone wrong with the sound. The sound is also just a bit tinny, but still better than the first book ...more
Jan
Feb 21, 2014 Jan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Continuation of the Charlie Parker Mystery. Charlie arrives home from the Pacific and gets back to the family business but her brother has fallen for some bimbo, who truly has him wrapped around her finger. She is such poison that she almost gets him and Charlie killed. Can Charlie prove to her brother that this little vixen is all trouble?

Charlie goes to eat at a restaurant and see's a school chum who owns the restaurant with a partner, however the partner gets himself killed, and Charlie is hi
Dharia Scarab
Apr 16, 2016 Dharia Scarab rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle

4 sta
Connie
Mar 11, 2010 Connie rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-wrote-it
Disclaimer: I am the author of this book. Charlie comes back from her Kauai vacation and helps a friend who owns a restaurant to learn what really happened when her business partner died.
Marie
Aug 02, 2013 Marie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5
Andrea
Dec 14, 2011 Andrea rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Other than a big coincidence uniting two plot threads, a solid story.
Susie Shaw
Jul 18, 2016 Susie Shaw rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I’m glad I found this author!
Deb
May 31, 2015 Deb rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
OMG what happened to Charlie: very very into judging people .... Did not like it
Eileen Patterson
Nov 15, 2015 Eileen Patterson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book.
Kelly
Kelly rated it liked it
Mar 11, 2015
Sherry Wilson
Sherry Wilson rated it really liked it
Aug 25, 2015
Sue
Sue rated it liked it
Sep 16, 2012
Kathryn D. Bramwell
Kathryn D. Bramwell rated it liked it
Feb 08, 2015
Johnna
Johnna rated it liked it
Nov 09, 2016
Deborah
Deborah rated it really liked it
Feb 20, 2015
Steve Squier
Steve Squier rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2016
Sandie Jackson
Sandie Jackson rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2016
Jennie
Jennie rated it liked it
May 28, 2012
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2017
Dawn Cail
Dawn Cail rated it liked it
Dec 03, 2014
Robert
Robert rated it liked it
Apr 06, 2014
pcb
pcb rated it really liked it
Feb 22, 2009
Wanda Davidson
Wanda Davidson rated it liked it
Oct 23, 2016
Alix Hayward
Alix Hayward rated it it was amazing
Sep 06, 2014
Karen Wright
Karen Wright rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2013
Dj
Dj rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2011
Virginia
Virginia rated it really liked it
May 11, 2014
Melody
Melody rated it really liked it
Jan 22, 2014
Mrs D Mason
Mrs D Mason rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2016
Simon Mitchell
Simon Mitchell rated it really liked it
May 04, 2016
  • Final Payment (Posadas County Mystery, #5)
  • The Pot Thief Who Studied Pythagoras (A Pot Thief Murder Mystery #1)
  • Griefed (Lexy Cooper Mystery #3)
  • The Stolen Blue (Claire Reynier, #1)
  • Coffin Man
  • Second Sunrise (Lee Nez, #1)
  • Bad Medicine (Ella Clah, #3)
  • Dead or Alive (Kevin Kerney, #12)
My love of books started with weekly trips to the library as a child and from the moment I learned to read I can't remember a time that I didn't have at least one book going. For the past 25 years, that list has grown to include what I'm reading and what I'm writing at any given time.

I began writing my Charlie Parker series when my husband and I lived on Kauai, then continued them in my home stat
More about Connie Shelton...

Charlie Parker (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Deadly Gamble (Charlie Parker #1)
  • Vacations Can Be Murder (Charlie Parker #2)
  • Small Towns can be Murder (Charlie Parker #4)
  • Memories can be Murder (Charlie Parker #5)
  • Honeymoons Can Be Murder (Charlie Parker #6)
  • Reunions Can Be Murder (Charlie Parker #7)
  • Competition Can Be Murder (Charlie Parker #8)
  • Balloons can be Murder (Charlie Parker #9)
  • Obsessions can be Murder (Charlie Parker #10)
  • Gossip Can Be Murder (Charlie Parker #11)